New Yorker in New Zealand
Latest Blog Posts »
- New Yorker in New Zealand has moved! 1 year ago Hello!Since I'm making the switch from Sara Gdovin to Sara Boucher it made sense to change the URL for my blog. So, I'm moving over to http://newyorkerinnewzealand.blogspot.com/. I'll post pictures of today's trip to Sutton Salt Lake there shortly.~Sara
- Ball Pass: A view of the Hooker and Tasman Valleys 1 year ago The Monday after a weekend of tramping is rough - my legs feel like cement and it hurts to lift my arms. It's so worth it, though! If only for the simple fact that I can watch a sunset and sunrise from here:On Saturday, four fellow Tramping Club members and myself set out to reach Ball Pass...
- Ball Pass Campsite 1 year ago
- Hike to Ball Pass, Hooker & Tasman Valleys, New Zealand 1 year ago
- Only in New Zealand - I got lost and ended up on a farm. 1 year ago Yesterday, all I wanted to do was go for a little walk. The sun was out, the sky was blue, and frankly I didn't want to sit in my office hopelessly procrastinating on thesis-related work by checking Facebook status updates all day.I decided that I should walk to Swampy Summit since I'd be...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on New Yorker in New Zealand
11:17 AM October 12, 2012
Sara's blog captures her excitement in exploring both her research and the fabulous countryside. The blog isn't long, but packs emotion and tells a story --and her pictures are unbelievable!