New Yorker in New Zealand
Latest Blog Posts »
- New Yorker in New Zealand has moved! 11 months ago Hello!Since I'm making the switch from Sara Gdovin to Sara Boucher it made sense to change the URL for my blog. So, I'm moving over to http://newyorkerinnewzealand.blogspot.com/. I'll post pictures of today's trip to Sutton Salt Lake there shortly.~Sara
- Ball Pass: A view of the Hooker and Tasman Valleys 11 months ago The Monday after a weekend of tramping is rough - my legs feel like cement and it hurts to lift my arms. It's so worth it, though! If only for the simple fact that I can watch a sunset and sunrise from here:On Saturday, four fellow Tramping Club members and myself set out to reach Ball Pass...
- Ball Pass Campsite 11 months ago
- Hike to Ball Pass, Hooker & Tasman Valleys, New Zealand 11 months ago
- Only in New Zealand - I got lost and ended up on a farm. 11 months ago Yesterday, all I wanted to do was go for a little walk. The sun was out, the sky was blue, and frankly I didn't want to sit in my office hopelessly procrastinating on thesis-related work by checking Facebook status updates all day.I decided that I should walk to Swampy Summit since I'd be...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on New Yorker in New Zealand
11:17 AM October 12, 2012
Sara's blog captures her excitement in exploring both her research and the fabulous countryside. The blog isn't long, but packs emotion and tells a story --and her pictures are unbelievable!