Aga Nuno Somewhere
Latest Blog Posts »
- Dublin, wersja turystyczna/ Dublin, touristic version 1 week ago Lubię Dublin. Gdybym mogła magicznie zamienić miejsce zamieszkania w obrębie Irlandii, to bez wahania już jutro byłabym w Dublinie. O kilku powodach, dla których polubiłam Dublin pisałam w tym poście. Obiecywałam więcej, ale musiało minąć 9 miesięcy, żeby powstał kolejny post o...
- Krótki post o roadtrip/ Short post about a roadtrip 2 weeks ago Uwielbiam podróżować samochodem. Można się zatrzymać po drodze w dowolnym miejscu. Można zmienić pod wpływem impulsu plan podróży. Nie chodzi przecież tylko o to, aby dojechać z punktu A do punktu B. Czasami chodzi o podróż samą w sobie. Lubię obserwować Nuno, jak podekscytowany...
- Bello Bellagio 3 weeks ago Podczas podróży (bo mieszkanie w takim to już zupełnie inna bajka) uwielbiam małe miasteczka. Jest ich pełno w krajach południowych, w Portugalii, Włoszech, Hiszpanii… Takie na godzinny spacer. Takie, w którym bez pośpiechu chodzimy, by po chwili przysiąść na kawę. Lub aperitivo....
- Rozpusta jedzeniowa we Włoszech/ Italian food indulgence 3 weeks ago Pierwotnie post miał nosić tytuł: Ile kilo można przytyć podczas tygodniowego pobytu we Włoszech, ale to a) za długi tytuł i b)musiałabym się przyznać o ile ciężsi wsiadaliśmy do samolotu z Malpensie. Po powrocie do blogowania moja siostra dopomina się postów z odwiedzin w Como i...
- Weekend w Cork/ Weekend in Cork 2 months ago Próbuję sobie przypomnieć czyj to był pomysł, żebyśmy spędzili moje urodziny w Cork. Ostatnie lata mnie trochę rozpieściły, bo po Rzymie, Wenecji czy Amsterdamie, weekendowy wypad samochodem do miasta 200 km wypada trochę blado. Gdyby jeszcze samo miasto mnie zachwyciło, ale niestety,...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Ireland Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Ireland!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 24 reviews on Aga Nuno Somewhere
18:29 PM October 17, 2012
great blog! really enjoyed reading it, many useful tips and opinions abiot bcn
20:25 PM October 17, 2012
I am following Aga and Nuno's adventures for more than a year. They gave me great tipd for my trip to Barcelona and I expect to read a lot of things about what to see, eat and do in Ireland!
21:46 PM October 29, 2012
Great blog! Really well written with funny stories and nice photos. Agnieszka helped me to decide where to spend my next holidays!
21:50 PM October 29, 2012
I was sad when I discovered Aga&Nuno left Barcelona, as I could always count on their recommendations on great places to eat out. But I still follow their blog as they mix their travel stories with love for food and nice photos, thanks to them I can travel virtually to many interesting places in the world.
18:59 PM October 30, 2012
I have just discovered this amazing blog. I lived in Ireland for 5 years, but I'm back to Poland now... but when I feel nostalgic, I can always check new posts on Ireland and see how they like their new country :)
16:49 PM November 03, 2012
Really interesting stuff! Keep the posts coming
17:26 PM November 19, 2012
Even tough I am not a "blog person", I really enjoy reading Aga&Nuno's blog. I like the way she writes and the fact that I always discover interesting things, places, stories of the places where she goes.. or where she has been. I specially like when she writes about Barcelona, you can see how much she loves the city! I wish you all the best in Ireland! hasta pronto!
21:16 PM November 25, 2012
You know I love Your blog :))
21:58 PM November 26, 2012
I discovered this blog through Expats blog's website. I enjoy it because Aga and Nuno lived in one of my fav' cities which is Barcelona but also because they blog about their recent expatriation to Ireland. I hope you enjoy Ireland as much as I do!
08:26 AM December 03, 2012
I really like to read Aga's blog, it written in a funny way- she shares her adventures as an expat first in Barcelona, now in Ireland and she really makes me want to start my ow adventure.
08:47 AM December 03, 2012
I do enjoy following all the funny and insightful stories and observations, you're doing a fantastic job, keep it up!
10:05 AM December 05, 2012
Fun information from a knowledgable source. Aga has been helping me plan a trip to Barcelona for my parents, and I love her fresh suggestions. A traveler after my own heart as a lover of small towns, markets and anything colorful!
16:32 PM December 06, 2012
Oglądam od dawna i ciągle znajduję mnóstwo inspiracji :)
16:45 PM December 06, 2012
Really great blog with many useful informations! :) I enjoy reading their travel stories!
18:55 PM December 06, 2012
Every time I read Aga's posts they make me want to 'leave it all' and escape to a place that is full of great food and people.
20:37 PM December 06, 2012
Great way to keep in touch! :)
10:14 AM December 12, 2012
I think that this blog is really amazing with a lot of "non common" information and details to do the best visit in different places .The blog contain the authentic places where people from these cities uses to go in a non turistic way (best food,best landscapes,traditional places...) A useful blog with depper details and very good explanations
10:21 AM December 12, 2012
a really interesting blog and my daily read! I can without a doubt recommend it to everyone!
11:03 AM December 12, 2012
I really love Aga's blog! She's writing so interesting and each post is better than the last.
11:54 AM December 12, 2012
Aga's blog is always lovely full of experiences of her travel. I always fine myself smiling reading her blog or drooling over her food posts :)
11:55 AM December 12, 2012
your blog is great, amazing stories and photos!
20:18 PM December 12, 2012
I admire Aga’s courage to just leave everything behind (3 times already)! I like her blog because she shows all the festivals or event happening in the city she currently lives in. She is a also a foodie who likes to show a know places from a different perspective.
20:30 PM December 12, 2012
great blog! interesting comments
21:00 PM December 12, 2012
fantastic blog, really enjoyed reading it