Aga Nuno Somewhere
Latest Blog Posts »
- Galway 8 months ago Przyznam się, trochę się boję zacząć pisać o Galway… Boję się, że post mógłby zamienić się w litanię narzekań… Nie żebym od razu nie lubiła Galway, ale nie zawsze lubię tu mieszkać. Miasteczko ma fajny klimat, szczególnie latem, polecam je szczerze na weekendową...
- Spacer po plaży/ Walking on the beach 8 months ago Przez ostatnich kilka tygodni byłam jak zahibernowana, ale powoli obudziłam się z zimowego snu. Przespałam podsumowanie roku i plany na nadchodzący, więc to sobie odpuszczę. Plany podróżnicze kiełkują, kilka pomysłów jest, zobaczymy, co z nich wyjdzie…. Obiecuję za to zrobić z...
- Dublin, wersja turystyczna/ Dublin, touristic version 10 months ago Lubię Dublin. Gdybym mogła magicznie zamienić miejsce zamieszkania w obrębie Irlandii, to bez wahania już jutro byłabym w Dublinie. O kilku powodach, dla których polubiłam Dublin pisałam w tym poście. Obiecywałam więcej, ale musiało minąć 9 miesięcy, żeby powstał kolejny post o...
- Krótki post o roadtrip/ Short post about a roadtrip 10 months ago Uwielbiam podróżować samochodem. Można się zatrzymać po drodze w dowolnym miejscu. Można zmienić pod wpływem impulsu plan podróży. Nie chodzi przecież tylko o to, aby dojechać z punktu A do punktu B. Czasami chodzi o podróż samą w sobie. Lubię obserwować Nuno, jak podekscytowany...
- Bello Bellagio 10 months ago Podczas podróży (bo mieszkanie w takim to już zupełnie inna bajka) uwielbiam małe miasteczka. Jest ich pełno w krajach południowych, w Portugalii, Włoszech, Hiszpanii… Takie na godzinny spacer. Takie, w którym bez pośpiechu chodzimy, by po chwili przysiąść na kawę. Lub aperitivo....
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Ireland Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Ireland!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 25 reviews on Aga Nuno Somewhere
18:29 PM October 17, 2012
great blog! really enjoyed reading it, many useful tips and opinions abiot bcn
20:25 PM October 17, 2012
I am following Aga and Nuno's adventures for more than a year. They gave me great tipd for my trip to Barcelona and I expect to read a lot of things about what to see, eat and do in Ireland!
21:46 PM October 29, 2012
Great blog! Really well written with funny stories and nice photos. Agnieszka helped me to decide where to spend my next holidays!
21:50 PM October 29, 2012
I was sad when I discovered Aga&Nuno left Barcelona, as I could always count on their recommendations on great places to eat out. But I still follow their blog as they mix their travel stories with love for food and nice photos, thanks to them I can travel virtually to many interesting places in the world.
18:59 PM October 30, 2012
I have just discovered this amazing blog. I lived in Ireland for 5 years, but I'm back to Poland now... but when I feel nostalgic, I can always check new posts on Ireland and see how they like their new country :)
16:49 PM November 03, 2012
Really interesting stuff! Keep the posts coming
17:26 PM November 19, 2012
Even tough I am not a "blog person", I really enjoy reading Aga&Nuno's blog. I like the way she writes and the fact that I always discover interesting things, places, stories of the places where she goes.. or where she has been. I specially like when she writes about Barcelona, you can see how much she loves the city! I wish you all the best in Ireland! hasta pronto!
21:16 PM November 25, 2012
You know I love Your blog :))
21:58 PM November 26, 2012
I discovered this blog through Expats blog's website. I enjoy it because Aga and Nuno lived in one of my fav' cities which is Barcelona but also because they blog about their recent expatriation to Ireland. I hope you enjoy Ireland as much as I do!
08:26 AM December 03, 2012
I really like to read Aga's blog, it written in a funny way- she shares her adventures as an expat first in Barcelona, now in Ireland and she really makes me want to start my ow adventure.
08:47 AM December 03, 2012
I do enjoy following all the funny and insightful stories and observations, you're doing a fantastic job, keep it up!
10:05 AM December 05, 2012
Fun information from a knowledgable source. Aga has been helping me plan a trip to Barcelona for my parents, and I love her fresh suggestions. A traveler after my own heart as a lover of small towns, markets and anything colorful!
16:32 PM December 06, 2012
Oglądam od dawna i ciągle znajduję mnóstwo inspiracji :)
16:45 PM December 06, 2012
Really great blog with many useful informations! :) I enjoy reading their travel stories!
18:55 PM December 06, 2012
Every time I read Aga's posts they make me want to 'leave it all' and escape to a place that is full of great food and people.
20:37 PM December 06, 2012
Great way to keep in touch! :)
10:14 AM December 12, 2012
I think that this blog is really amazing with a lot of "non common" information and details to do the best visit in different places .The blog contain the authentic places where people from these cities uses to go in a non turistic way (best food,best landscapes,traditional places...) A useful blog with depper details and very good explanations
10:21 AM December 12, 2012
a really interesting blog and my daily read! I can without a doubt recommend it to everyone!
11:03 AM December 12, 2012
I really love Aga's blog! She's writing so interesting and each post is better than the last.
11:54 AM December 12, 2012
Aga's blog is always lovely full of experiences of her travel. I always fine myself smiling reading her blog or drooling over her food posts :)
11:55 AM December 12, 2012
your blog is great, amazing stories and photos!
20:18 PM December 12, 2012
I admire Aga’s courage to just leave everything behind (3 times already)! I like her blog because she shows all the festivals or event happening in the city she currently lives in. She is a also a foodie who likes to show a know places from a different perspective.
20:30 PM December 12, 2012
great blog! interesting comments
21:00 PM December 12, 2012
fantastic blog, really enjoyed reading it
00:14 AM January 30, 2014
Interesting stories and excellent photos which together they give an insight that only can be told by someone who is living the dream of exploring and experiencing a different culture.