Latest Blog Posts »
- Why I am definitely, most certainly, not a cat person. 5 days ago A long time ago, I was having a sleepover at my American expat girlfriend's flat in Baku. After a few glasses of Baileys, cigarettes and chats about useless men, we decided to go to bed. 'Oh, can you put that turkey somewhere so the cats won't get it?' My friend asked sleepily as she got into...
- Just another morning in the multicultural compound, or a story about Vanilla. 1 week ago On a sunny weekend morning my husband was enjoying the company of his compound friend over a pot of freshly brewed coffee. They were having a man talk. 'We should buy a boat between us!', I heard one say...'No, we should buy a big old truck!' You know, that kind of stuff. Suddenly, the...
- The world of freebies. 1 month ago So, does anyone know how old the Queen is? Because I don't. Neither do I care, to be honest. But, last night, I was enjoying myself immensely at the British embassy's celebration of that significant day. Don't ask how come we got invited. This is the beauty of expat life. You get to go to some...
- Why I would hate to try to date again. 1 month ago
- A few thoughts on expat friendships 2 months ago
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Qatar!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Scary Azeri
19:04 PM December 08, 2012
Love Scary Azeri's sarcastic sense of humour! Got hooked after reading 'Birthday with Jesus and demon on a shoulder', she says it so well!