Latest Blog Posts »
- Top Travel Tip: Rotenberg - Naharayim, Israel 3 days ago Today’s Tip: Rotenburg restaurant -
- Top Travel Tip: The Boundary Roof top - London 4 days ago Today’s Tip: The boundary Roof top, Shoreditch London is known for its grey, drizzly weather, but when the sun does come out the city
- How you doin: mapping the world's cities through pick up lines 6 days ago If you are a woman and you’ve walked down a street in any city in the world, you’ve experienced it: the whistles the cat calls, the winks, the terrible pick up lines. The language may vary, but the message doesn’t. I’ve spent enough time in enough countries now to have...
- Top Travel Tip: Yalta Restaurant - Jaffa 1 week ago Today’s Tip: Yalta restaurant – Jaffa, Israel Jaffa in Southern Tel Aviv is the city’s hip, bohemian center, with a huge sprawling flea market, and cool restaurants, bars, and shops down every street. The flea market (open every day except Saturday) extends through the the...
- Top Travel Tip: Fernandez and Wells - London 1 week ago Today’s Tip: Fernandez and Wells, St Annes Court London is rammed with fabulous restaurants and the five Fernandez and Wells locations are welcome additions to the city’s culinary landscape. Each spot has slightly different offerings, focusing on espresso, cured meats, cheeses and...
Contest Entries »
- Building a social life in France Writing Contest October 2012 There is a lot to love here in the French Riviera - the culture, the scenery, the food, and the lifestyle don’t leave much to be desired. But over the past year or so, I have found it quite lonely at times. I miss throwing dinner parties and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on stumblingintoparadise
23:27 PM October 16, 2012
Fantastic! A great read every time Ms. Beck stumbles! I feel transported to so many wonderful places through her writing. I cannot wait for the next installment.