The Accidental Australian
Latest Blog Posts »
- Exploring the Glow Worm Grottos of NZ'S South Island 1 day ago Truth be told, glow worms aren’t actually worms per say, rather they are bioluminescent flies (although I admit glow worms sounds a bit more exciting).…
- Long Reef Beach: Sydney Spotlight 3 days ago Welcome to Sydney Spotlight, a new feature on The Accidental Australian! Sydney Spotlight will be a weekly feature, highlighting lesser known parts of Sydney to…
- 3 1/2 Best Ocean Pools in Sydney 1 week ago Cool down on a hot Sydney day with the city's top 3 1/2 ocean pools.
- How to Live and Work in Sydney - A Quick Guide 2 months ago Surfing on a hot day in Bondi in the glistening sun, exploring the scorching Outback, or bushwalking through the hills of Tasmania- it is hard…
- Australia: 50 Best Places to See 2 months ago Here it is: The Accidental Australian’s top 50 most interesting, beautiful, and quirky places to see in Australia. While there are, of course, many more…
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on The Accidental Australian
22:29 PM November 18, 2012
I love this blog. It's perfect for planning my upcoming trip to Australia. Like a tour book only more fun.
22:48 PM November 18, 2012
I am enjoying this blog very much. I like to travel, and I have visited Australia. Katie's comments capture the uniqueness of this beautiful country.
09:30 AM November 19, 2012
09:39 AM November 19, 2012
Really fun blog that manages to impart humor without "making fun" of Australians. Makes me want to visit Australia! Two thumbs up!
22:42 PM November 19, 2012
As a travel agent I love to read peoples blogs on travelling and have found this Blog to be quite unique and on some topics that you would not normally come across on a travel blog of Australia, Well worth a read and I eagerly await the next installment.
05:15 AM November 20, 2012
Never thought being Australian could be so possible, if even accidental. Great job
08:10 AM November 22, 2012
As a blogger myself, I love reading other people's writing- this one is funny and points out interesting nuances of living in another country.
07:07 AM December 18, 2012
I really enjoy the articles of the Accidental Australian- great work!