From There to Here
Latest Blog Posts »
- Oh Croatia 2 weeks ago Croatia has been at the top of our travel list for quite some time. It seemed that every person we spoke to who had travelled there, raved about it. We heard that it was beautiful, reasonably priced and the people were welcoming and friendly. It was certainly all of that and more.This was our...
- Having Babies in Norway 2 months ago Prior to moving abroad, everyone I knew gave birth in Canada and while I personally hadn't gone through the process, I had a general idea of what pre and postnatal care looked like there. Once I stepped into the expat lane, I was fascinated by all of the countries my new friends had given birth...
- Recent Reads VIII 4 months ago Every once in awhile I'd see comments on posts featuring books a long the lines of, 'Oh I love that you read so much. I'm a Mom to a baby boy and I just don't have time for books anymore.' Honestly, I couldn't fathom not having time for books. Even at my busiest, working almost all waking hours...
- Around Here 4 months ago On Instagram-We are knee deep in what I hear is called "The 4 Month Sleep Regression" (or progression, depending on how you look at it.) After treating us to a few weeks of longer sleep stretches, we've regressed… a lot. Apparently, Jasper is now cycling through sleep cycles like we do except...
- 2015 Travel Planning 3 months ago A few random photos of our Spring trip to Italy last year Since we arrived in Norway, we've always had a trip in the works. It was practically my full time job: planning, researching & booking travel. Last year, as my belly grew larger, our itinerary slowed down. We took our last trip...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on From There to Here
10:45 AM October 18, 2012
It has been a delight to follow Jay's adventures as she moved from Canada to Gabon to Norway. Jay tackles difficult topics on her blog with eloquence, provides insightful knowledge about life in Norway, and keeps me coming back for more. One of my long time favourites.
11:19 AM October 18, 2012
Jay's blog is lovely! She's just moved recently to Norway but she's already posted tons about where she lives and things she's done. I'd never thought about visiting Norway before and now I'd love to!! I only gave it 4/5 because I'm so jealous!
20:29 PM November 18, 2012
I really enjoy reading this blog. It is refreshing, interesting and it presents life from a different angle. We can fell that is comes from the heart. My daughter justo moved from Canada to Spain. This blog made me realize that you can be happy anywhere and enjoy life as long as you are with the one you love and ready for new adventures. Very good blog!
19:07 PM November 24, 2012
I've loved following Jay's adventures ever since she and her husband lived in Gabon. She posts fantastic photos of her adventures, and she's got such a sweet personality through her writing - the combination keeps me coming back to read what's new.
14:54 PM December 05, 2012
such a lovely blog!
12:38 PM December 09, 2012
Loved to follow Jay on her journey from Gabon to Norway! Great blog with lots of expat advice!! Always look forward to the next post! Great work Jay!