From There to Here
Latest Blog Posts »
- This & That: Pregnancy Update 1 hour ago Lately on InstagramGenerally…It appears that time has sped up and I have slowed down. Here we are at September second and I'm just over 33 weeks pregnant (meaning I have 7 or so left.) While time seems to be flying (cue old age jokes now) the speed at which I'm doing anything is passive, at...
- Our Favourite Venetian Experiences 1 week ago While Venice may be known for hoards and hoards of tourists crowding St Mark's Square and expensive gondola rides, it's not that difficult to find unique experiences to take in the floating city.Cruising with ContextI've touted Context Travel on this blog several times and our experience with them...
- Daytripping to Bath 2 weeks ago There seem to be endless possibilities when it comes to taking an easy day trip from London. We pondered Cambridge, Oxford, Brighton, York but eventually decided on Bath. On the eve of my 31st birthday, we grabbed a quick breakfast from a coffee shop near the hotel and walked over to Paddington...
- Movements 3 weeks ago The kid around week 28There are certain milestones in pregnancy that most everyone anxiously awaits. There's the magical end of the first trimester marking the disappearance of that pesky nausea and then spreading the happy news. There's the moment when you start to notice your belly protruding...
- An Escape Up the Coast 4 weeks ago Joe was working like crazy. A combination of being generally understaffed and unsupported with colleagues on holidays, jobs coming up at the same time and problems with equipment kept him at the office to nearly midnight (or sometimes after) for an entire week. The poor guy would arrive at...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on From There to Here
10:45 AM October 18, 2012
It has been a delight to follow Jay's adventures as she moved from Canada to Gabon to Norway. Jay tackles difficult topics on her blog with eloquence, provides insightful knowledge about life in Norway, and keeps me coming back for more. One of my long time favourites.
11:19 AM October 18, 2012
Jay's blog is lovely! She's just moved recently to Norway but she's already posted tons about where she lives and things she's done. I'd never thought about visiting Norway before and now I'd love to!! I only gave it 4/5 because I'm so jealous!
20:29 PM November 18, 2012
I really enjoy reading this blog. It is refreshing, interesting and it presents life from a different angle. We can fell that is comes from the heart. My daughter justo moved from Canada to Spain. This blog made me realize that you can be happy anywhere and enjoy life as long as you are with the one you love and ready for new adventures. Very good blog!
19:07 PM November 24, 2012
I've loved following Jay's adventures ever since she and her husband lived in Gabon. She posts fantastic photos of her adventures, and she's got such a sweet personality through her writing - the combination keeps me coming back to read what's new.
14:54 PM December 05, 2012
such a lovely blog!
12:38 PM December 09, 2012
Loved to follow Jay on her journey from Gabon to Norway! Great blog with lots of expat advice!! Always look forward to the next post! Great work Jay!