From There to Here
Latest Blog Posts »
- Canada's Okanagan Valley 2 weeks ago Every once in awhile Joe and I ponder where we'd live in Canada if we could choose absolutely anywhere. It's a tough decision - Canada is huge and has so many wonderful regions - but the Okanagan is consistently considered a frontrunner for a potential home. Nestled in Canada's most Western...
- Recent Reads IX 2 weeks ago Oh my word, it has been seven months since I've talked books on this blog! I'll get right to it.Etta and Otto and Russell and James by Emma HooperAt 83, Etta has never seen an ocean. While her husband sleeps, she takes off on a journey across Canada on foot with only her boots, a rifle and...
- Tips for Traveling with a Baby 3 weeks ago Vacationing in CanadaA weekend along the Hardanger FjordSpotted my boys taking a break from the baby carrier while I walked the walls above Dubrovnik.Lunch & a diaper change in a park in CopenhagenOne of the things that many parents will lament to non-parents, parents to be and new parents is that...
- Our Trip Home 2 months ago Most expats that only make it to their home country yearly (or less) will tell you those trips are hardly relaxing. It's often a marathon of trying to see as many people as possible, eating everything you've been missing and running errands. You collapse onto the airplane wishing you had a...
- Around Here: Summer Travel Plans 2 months ago Well, sorry for the radio silence around these parts. If you were picturing a sleep deprived new Mom struggling to string more than a few words together let alone a blogpost, you were partially right. But lately, there's been a little more sleep (yay) and a lot of just regular life around here....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on From There to Here
10:45 AM October 18, 2012
It has been a delight to follow Jay's adventures as she moved from Canada to Gabon to Norway. Jay tackles difficult topics on her blog with eloquence, provides insightful knowledge about life in Norway, and keeps me coming back for more. One of my long time favourites.
11:19 AM October 18, 2012
Jay's blog is lovely! She's just moved recently to Norway but she's already posted tons about where she lives and things she's done. I'd never thought about visiting Norway before and now I'd love to!! I only gave it 4/5 because I'm so jealous!
20:29 PM November 18, 2012
I really enjoy reading this blog. It is refreshing, interesting and it presents life from a different angle. We can fell that is comes from the heart. My daughter justo moved from Canada to Spain. This blog made me realize that you can be happy anywhere and enjoy life as long as you are with the one you love and ready for new adventures. Very good blog!
19:07 PM November 24, 2012
I've loved following Jay's adventures ever since she and her husband lived in Gabon. She posts fantastic photos of her adventures, and she's got such a sweet personality through her writing - the combination keeps me coming back to read what's new.
14:54 PM December 05, 2012
such a lovely blog!
12:38 PM December 09, 2012
Loved to follow Jay on her journey from Gabon to Norway! Great blog with lots of expat advice!! Always look forward to the next post! Great work Jay!