From There to Here
Latest Blog Posts »
- Venice 9 hours ago "Venice never quite seems real, but rather an ornate film set suspended on the water."-Frida Giannini-One must visit Venice before it sinks - or so the story goes. To be honest, Venice was probably the city I was least excited to visit on our Italian vacation. I tend to feel overwhelmed and...
- Favourites: Pregnancy Edition 5 days ago Apologies in advance for those of you who could care less about pregnancy related posts - feel free to skip over this one.Pre-pregnancy, I didn't fully grasp the immense amount of change that the body and mind go through while growing a human. Perhaps I didn't care or perhaps the entire process...
- Summertime and the Living is Hot! 1 week ago Sola Beach, NorwayWe are in our third summer in Stavanger and this one couldn't be more different than the previous two. (Third! Can you believe it?) In fact, I think we're breaking records around here. The last two summers were cool hovering between 15 and 18 degrees most days with high winds...
- Recent Reads VII 2 weeks ago I received my first Kindle just over four years ago right before we moved to Africa. I was hesitant about the whole e-book thing. I love collecting books; I love the feel of the paper in my hands; I dream of creating an expansive library one day in my home and a Kindle did not seem to fit in...
- This & That 3 weeks ago I am back in Stavanger after nearly 3 weeks in Canada. The trip was nice and relaxed with only a few side trips. My time was filled mostly with visiting, HGTV and baby shopping. It seems like the longer I've been gone from Canada, the less stressed I feel about trips home. I'm no longer...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on From There to Here
10:45 AM October 18, 2012
It has been a delight to follow Jay's adventures as she moved from Canada to Gabon to Norway. Jay tackles difficult topics on her blog with eloquence, provides insightful knowledge about life in Norway, and keeps me coming back for more. One of my long time favourites.
11:19 AM October 18, 2012
Jay's blog is lovely! She's just moved recently to Norway but she's already posted tons about where she lives and things she's done. I'd never thought about visiting Norway before and now I'd love to!! I only gave it 4/5 because I'm so jealous!
20:29 PM November 18, 2012
I really enjoy reading this blog. It is refreshing, interesting and it presents life from a different angle. We can fell that is comes from the heart. My daughter justo moved from Canada to Spain. This blog made me realize that you can be happy anywhere and enjoy life as long as you are with the one you love and ready for new adventures. Very good blog!
19:07 PM November 24, 2012
I've loved following Jay's adventures ever since she and her husband lived in Gabon. She posts fantastic photos of her adventures, and she's got such a sweet personality through her writing - the combination keeps me coming back to read what's new.
14:54 PM December 05, 2012
such a lovely blog!
12:38 PM December 09, 2012
Loved to follow Jay on her journey from Gabon to Norway! Great blog with lots of expat advice!! Always look forward to the next post! Great work Jay!