Tomorrow in Taiwan
Latest Blog Posts »
- My brother is so very cool. 2 days ago My brother plans the most intense vacations ever.
- Weekend in Hualien 4 days ago (note: this is a long post because it was a packed tight weekend.
- 31 Years of Adventures 4 days ago Happy Anniversary, SF! love, P
- Bread Pudding 1 week ago Yesterday’s cooking class was on stuffed French toast (basically a sandwich made with cream cheese and jam or Nutella and bananas and dipped in French toast goo before frying).
- Looking Over Taichung 1 week ago When Mom and Casey were visiting we took them up to the temple above the school.
Contest Entries »
- Working on Plan E Writing Contest October 2012 It all started with a remodel project gone south and a frustrating year at work. Dan and I had hit that middle age slump which I now interpret as a dawning sense of possibilities. The kids were grown and doing well on their own. Work had...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Taiwan!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Tomorrow in Taiwan
16:24 PM November 23, 2012
Dan and Betsy's blog covers a wide variety of topics, from work issues to dealing with homesickness. While most of it is happy, they also do a nice job of discussing the emotional reality of living overseas.
12:42 PM November 26, 2012
A great source for folks travelling to Taichung -- a city that is shunned by most guidebooks. Witty and friendly.
15:51 PM November 26, 2012
Come for the food, stay for the stories. (And the cats. The cats are excellent)
16:16 PM November 26, 2012
This blog really tells what it is like to be an expat, in addition to providing interesting tidbits and travel tips on Taiwan. This post http://tomorrowintaiwan.wordpress.com/2012/10/25/adjusting-our-ears/ captured part of the expat experience for me very well. As a former expat myself (Czechoslovakia 1990-1992), I can appreciate these moments! And wish I had been able to blog back then.
07:39 AM November 27, 2012
I love that it shares vignettes and an insight into expat life in Taichung without pontificating or taking that entitled expat perspective that I detest. This is fresh, still full of wonder and a growing sense of comfort with the new world they find themeselves in. And yes, the cats rock :-)