The Hilton Family
Latest Blog Posts »
- 17th of May! 2 days ago The 17th of May is a very special day in Norway, it is their Constitution Day.
- 10 on 10 May 2013 1 week ago 10 on 10
- Spring time and a Visitor 2 weeks ago This weekend we have been lucky enough to have Mr. Pat visiting us again.
- We are moving, Again 4 weeks ago That's right, adding a new member to our family wasn't enough of an accomplishment for this year, we will also be adding a new address, in a new country. The plan right now is to move our family to Paris, France in July.
- 14 Weeks! 2 months ago The first belly shot of this pregnancy, I am 14 weeks and officially entering the 2nd trimester.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on The Hilton Family
12:52 PM October 19, 2012
Love to see what everyday imperfect weather is like for you. Also, the fact that weather didn't keep you inside. The fun of seeing what is universally engaging for children as well as the challenges is reminiscent of exploring England with a non walker and 2 preadolcescents. There is always a little something for everyone when you slow down and listen and make each step an 'adventure'.