The Hilton Family
Latest Blog Posts »
- Never a Dull Minute with Our Family 2 weeks ago There really is never a dull minute around our house.
- Chateau de Chantilly 2 weeks ago Another day off and we headed off to visit another Chateau.
- Everyday Life 2 weeks ago Thankfully my mom, aka Nannie, has been taking a lot of pictures.
- Happy Halloween 2 weeks ago Addie and Ben's school had a costume parade at school.
- Welcome Baby Malachi! 2 months ago On Tuesday October 22 Jon and I headed to the hospital for what we thought would be Malachi's birthday.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on The Hilton Family
12:52 PM October 19, 2012
Love to see what everyday imperfect weather is like for you. Also, the fact that weather didn't keep you inside. The fun of seeing what is universally engaging for children as well as the challenges is reminiscent of exploring England with a non walker and 2 preadolcescents. There is always a little something for everyone when you slow down and listen and make each step an 'adventure'.