Latest Blog Posts »
- 2015 Sculpture by the Sea - II - 2 days ago Following from the previous post, here are a few more sculptures from 11th Sculpture by the Sea exhibition in Cottesloe Beach, Perth.With 23 artists from 9 different countries and about 70 pieces on show, the sculptures were quite diverse and fun. Well, one could say the Western Australian artists...
- Returning to the Beach - Sculpture by the Sea 2015 6 days ago With much needed rain falling today and tomorrow, it's certainly no time for a visit to the beach...but these photos were actually taken in March just after my arrival from Amsterdam.That weekend of the 21st and 22nd March would be my last chance to visit the 2015 Sculpture by the Sea exhibition in...
- Swan Valley - wine and chocolate tours 1 week ago Located just 30 minutes east of the city of Perth, Swan Valley, an area settled in 1829, is home to quite a few award-winning wines and restaurants.In February, just before leaving for Europe I had to use up a voucher given to me for my birthday the previous year, for an afternoon delights tour...
- Playground with a view - Heathcote Reserve 2 weeks ago The best children's playground south of the River is probably the Heathcote Reserve in the suburb of Applecross at 56 Duncraig Road, just minutes from the Canning Highway exit of the Kwinana Freeway.Also known as the "Pirate Ship playground", because of the it's main feature -a wooden ship that...
- South or East, Perth is beautiful! 2 weeks ago It was my friend's second visit to Perth, there was a lot I wanted to show her, but time was short. I opted to driver her to my favourite suburbs of South Perth and East Perth.From both you get river views, views of the city's high rise buildings, lovely neighbourhoods with low buildings,...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Australia Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Australia!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 24 reviews on sami's colourfulworld
16:12 PM October 16, 2012
Sami's blog is great - a colourful and interesting read - she is also a great blogger for sharing information, ideas and tips - highly recommended blog!
13:06 PM December 05, 2012
Informative, great photos.
13:10 PM December 18, 2012
Great Blog. Well writen and very informative.
13:20 PM December 18, 2012
A must read for anybody coming to Perth! I never miss any of Sami's posts!
13:30 PM December 18, 2012
13:33 PM December 18, 2012
I just loving reading Sami's blog. So informative. Love the pictures too.
14:10 PM December 18, 2012
I really enjoy Sami's posts, especially her A to Z of Australia, which are great for reminding me of my time in Australia and for learning about new places. Good luck!
14:31 PM December 18, 2012
I love reading Sami's blog, from day one I have been following them and find them so interesting, also fantastic photographs.
14:45 PM December 18, 2012
Sami's Colourful World Interesting, colourful, vibrant and appealing facets and photos of Australia's people and life ..... makes me want to visit even more. Really good and thoughtful blog.
14:55 PM December 18, 2012
Fantastic blog, very informative with plenty of tips and indeed very 'colourful'....Sami takes us wherever she has been...Love it.
14:59 PM December 18, 2012
Love Samy´s blog. Well done.
16:45 PM December 18, 2012
Beautifully written blog with loads of information and wonderful photos
16:53 PM December 18, 2012
Great Blog, informative, good phots. recommed reading it.
17:19 PM December 18, 2012
18:12 PM December 18, 2012
Doing a great job mom!!! Love you. B is for Beijos :)
18:19 PM December 18, 2012
Great blog Sami! I loved it!
18:58 PM December 18, 2012
I love your blog Sami. Great info, great photos, and it even has info for a native Perth resident to brush up on!
00:33 AM December 19, 2012
a great read for anyone who loves history. Well written & some lovely photos. Well done Sami
02:24 AM December 19, 2012
Best expat blog ever!
02:48 AM December 19, 2012
Great Blog Sami! I love the pictures and story of your life as you've traveled to various countries and cultures.
06:25 AM December 19, 2012
Great and a very sweet blog. Kiss & Hugs.
09:34 AM December 19, 2012
best gateway to australia from a lovely friend!
19:29 PM December 23, 2012
00:39 AM January 01, 2013
The blog is obviously the work of a smart, talented, decent lady. Thanks Sami.