Latest Blog Posts »
- Monday Mural - Squares 13 hours ago I found this mural on the grounds of St Patrick's primary school in Fremantle.One wall has a fish painted on it, the other walls were painted with squares in various colours.Painted by Brenton See a younger graphic designer from Perth, who enjoys depicting animals and objects in his works and has...
- Icons of Influence Walking tour 4 days ago One last post about my outings with the family while they visited in March, and I'll be back to posting about current events.Because of a 8 hour delay on their departure flight, the family managed to win extra time that we used doing a walking tour of Perth.We took the train into the city, but were...
- Monday Mural - Seinfeld 1 week ago Painted by the very talented artist Paul Deej in 2016, this 35mt long mural of the various artists from the Seinfeld TV sitcom, was commissioned by Smartline Mortgage brokers.It can be seen in the parking lot behind the IGA supermarket and the Smartline offices (corner of Beaufort st & Grosvenor...
- I found the Easter Bunny! 1 week ago At the food court of Garden City shopping center, not far from where I live, I came across this Easter Bunny.Created by British born and Perth resident artist Stormie Mills, this Bunnyman character was first displayed at the Cottesloe Sculpture by the Sea in 2015, having won the Kid's choice...
- Road trip to Jurien Bay 1 week ago On the 10th of March, my husband and I, Sister in law and Brother in law piled into our fully loaded car and started our road trip to Jurien Bay on the Coral Coast, about 222km north of Perth, where we would spend the next 3 nights.Because our 4 month old baby grandson was also travelling with our...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Australia Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Australia!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 24 reviews on sami's colourfulworld
16:12 PM October 16, 2012
Sami's blog is great - a colourful and interesting read - she is also a great blogger for sharing information, ideas and tips - highly recommended blog!
13:06 PM December 05, 2012
Informative, great photos.
13:10 PM December 18, 2012
Great Blog. Well writen and very informative.
13:20 PM December 18, 2012
A must read for anybody coming to Perth! I never miss any of Sami's posts!
13:30 PM December 18, 2012
13:33 PM December 18, 2012
I just loving reading Sami's blog. So informative. Love the pictures too.
14:10 PM December 18, 2012
I really enjoy Sami's posts, especially her A to Z of Australia, which are great for reminding me of my time in Australia and for learning about new places. Good luck!
14:31 PM December 18, 2012
I love reading Sami's blog, from day one I have been following them and find them so interesting, also fantastic photographs.
14:45 PM December 18, 2012
Sami's Colourful World Interesting, colourful, vibrant and appealing facets and photos of Australia's people and life ..... makes me want to visit even more. Really good and thoughtful blog.
14:55 PM December 18, 2012
Fantastic blog, very informative with plenty of tips and indeed very 'colourful'....Sami takes us wherever she has been...Love it.
14:59 PM December 18, 2012
Love Samy´s blog. Well done.
16:45 PM December 18, 2012
Beautifully written blog with loads of information and wonderful photos
16:53 PM December 18, 2012
Great Blog, informative, good phots. recommed reading it.
17:19 PM December 18, 2012
18:12 PM December 18, 2012
Doing a great job mom!!! Love you. B is for Beijos :)
18:19 PM December 18, 2012
Great blog Sami! I loved it!
18:58 PM December 18, 2012
I love your blog Sami. Great info, great photos, and it even has info for a native Perth resident to brush up on!
00:33 AM December 19, 2012
a great read for anyone who loves history. Well written & some lovely photos. Well done Sami
02:24 AM December 19, 2012
Best expat blog ever!
02:48 AM December 19, 2012
Great Blog Sami! I love the pictures and story of your life as you've traveled to various countries and cultures.
06:25 AM December 19, 2012
Great and a very sweet blog. Kiss & Hugs.
09:34 AM December 19, 2012
best gateway to australia from a lovely friend!
19:29 PM December 23, 2012
00:39 AM January 01, 2013
The blog is obviously the work of a smart, talented, decent lady. Thanks Sami.