Latest Blog Posts »
- Monday Mural - The parrot 1 day ago A mural of a parrot I found in Petersham, Sydney during my visit at the end of January 2018. It was painted on the low outside wall of a residence in New Canterbury Road.Painted by Krimsone, a young artist who grew up in the Blue Mountains, in New South Wales. He studied art at the National Art...
- Dark clouds over Perth 2 days ago On Friday, my day off work, I was invited to lunch and a dip in the pool at Grace's house and we had a lovely couple of hours.After leaving her house I went home to change and then onto the airport to pick up my husband arriving from Sydney. From there it was straight to another friend's house for...
- Sydney - The Rocks, bridge climb and a cruise ship farewelled 4 days ago On the morning of Sunday 28th January we took the train into Circular Quay station, with my little carry bag as I would be departing to Perth in the early evening.We wanted to explore the Rocks area, and as we left the station we were excited to see the huge Carnival Spirit cruise ship docked at...
- Sydney - Parks and Beach walks 5 days ago On Saturday 27th January we went back to Petersham to meet with friends for lunch.We settled on the restaurant "Palacio" where we had bought Portuguese bread and pastries a few days before. I thought the place was just a cafe but it was also a roomy and well decorated restaurant. Even though the...
- Monday Mural - Old man 1 week ago Painted in 2015 during the street art festival -Muraliza Cascais, by the Portuguese street artist Samina, on the corner of Travessa Visconde da Luz and Rua Afonso Sanchez in the town of Cascais, Portugal. João Samina, a self-taught artist, was born in Setúbal, in 1989, and started his...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Australia Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Australia!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 24 reviews on sami's colourfulworld
16:12 PM October 16, 2012
Sami's blog is great - a colourful and interesting read - she is also a great blogger for sharing information, ideas and tips - highly recommended blog!
13:06 PM December 05, 2012
Informative, great photos.
13:10 PM December 18, 2012
Great Blog. Well writen and very informative.
13:20 PM December 18, 2012
A must read for anybody coming to Perth! I never miss any of Sami's posts!
13:30 PM December 18, 2012
13:33 PM December 18, 2012
I just loving reading Sami's blog. So informative. Love the pictures too.
14:10 PM December 18, 2012
I really enjoy Sami's posts, especially her A to Z of Australia, which are great for reminding me of my time in Australia and for learning about new places. Good luck!
14:31 PM December 18, 2012
I love reading Sami's blog, from day one I have been following them and find them so interesting, also fantastic photographs.
14:45 PM December 18, 2012
Sami's Colourful World Interesting, colourful, vibrant and appealing facets and photos of Australia's people and life ..... makes me want to visit even more. Really good and thoughtful blog.
14:55 PM December 18, 2012
Fantastic blog, very informative with plenty of tips and indeed very 'colourful'....Sami takes us wherever she has been...Love it.
14:59 PM December 18, 2012
Love Samy´s blog. Well done.
16:45 PM December 18, 2012
Beautifully written blog with loads of information and wonderful photos
16:53 PM December 18, 2012
Great Blog, informative, good phots. recommed reading it.
17:19 PM December 18, 2012
18:12 PM December 18, 2012
Doing a great job mom!!! Love you. B is for Beijos :)
18:19 PM December 18, 2012
Great blog Sami! I loved it!
18:58 PM December 18, 2012
I love your blog Sami. Great info, great photos, and it even has info for a native Perth resident to brush up on!
00:33 AM December 19, 2012
a great read for anyone who loves history. Well written & some lovely photos. Well done Sami
02:24 AM December 19, 2012
Best expat blog ever!
02:48 AM December 19, 2012
Great Blog Sami! I love the pictures and story of your life as you've traveled to various countries and cultures.
06:25 AM December 19, 2012
Great and a very sweet blog. Kiss & Hugs.
09:34 AM December 19, 2012
best gateway to australia from a lovely friend!
19:29 PM December 23, 2012
00:39 AM January 01, 2013
The blog is obviously the work of a smart, talented, decent lady. Thanks Sami.