Latest Blog Posts »
- Monday Mural - the giant 3 days ago If you enjoyed last week's mural by Perth artist Kyle-Hughes Odgers, here's another one! This gigantic mural, 3 floors high was painted on building 405 at Curtin University, (visible from Hayman street).The mural is part of the 40 odd murals painted at Curtin University in April this year as part...
- Monday Mural - Child in flower garden 1 week ago Created for the "Underline - Freo Rail Bridge Mural Project", this mural painted by Perth artist Kyle-Hughes Odgers is one of the seven murals found under the rail bridge on Tydeman Street in North Fremantle.For other murals from around the world click here.Other Kyle Hughes-Odgers murals in my...
- 5 year blogging anniversary 1 week ago I can hardly believe that 5 years have gone past since I first posted my first blog post!I haven't remembered to celebrated the milestone every year, but being the 5th year I thought I would mention it.I've gone from 0 to over 1,2 million views, have viewers from 157 countries, and 96 registered...
- Portugal - Lisbon I 2 weeks ago The historic city of Lisbon faces the river Tagus and is built on seven hills, giving impressive views across the city and river. The city if full of beautiful buildings and interesting cobbled streets, so join the tour with me.My daughter (who was visiting from Amsterdam) and I, travelled from...
- Monday Mural - between Holland and Portugal 2 weeks ago On one of my walks around Lisbon I came across this mural near the Rua de Sao Bento not too far from the Portuguese Parliament in the suburb of Sao Bento.It was painted by Portuguese artist Pedro Campiche also known as AkaCorleone and Dutch artist Hedof, to commemorate the 75 years of air services...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Australia Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Australia!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 24 reviews on sami's colourfulworld
16:12 PM October 16, 2012
Sami's blog is great - a colourful and interesting read - she is also a great blogger for sharing information, ideas and tips - highly recommended blog!
13:06 PM December 05, 2012
Informative, great photos.
13:10 PM December 18, 2012
Great Blog. Well writen and very informative.
13:20 PM December 18, 2012
A must read for anybody coming to Perth! I never miss any of Sami's posts!
13:30 PM December 18, 2012
13:33 PM December 18, 2012
I just loving reading Sami's blog. So informative. Love the pictures too.
14:10 PM December 18, 2012
I really enjoy Sami's posts, especially her A to Z of Australia, which are great for reminding me of my time in Australia and for learning about new places. Good luck!
14:31 PM December 18, 2012
I love reading Sami's blog, from day one I have been following them and find them so interesting, also fantastic photographs.
14:45 PM December 18, 2012
Sami's Colourful World Interesting, colourful, vibrant and appealing facets and photos of Australia's people and life ..... makes me want to visit even more. Really good and thoughtful blog.
14:55 PM December 18, 2012
Fantastic blog, very informative with plenty of tips and indeed very 'colourful'....Sami takes us wherever she has been...Love it.
14:59 PM December 18, 2012
Love Samy´s blog. Well done.
16:45 PM December 18, 2012
Beautifully written blog with loads of information and wonderful photos
16:53 PM December 18, 2012
Great Blog, informative, good phots. recommed reading it.
17:19 PM December 18, 2012
18:12 PM December 18, 2012
Doing a great job mom!!! Love you. B is for Beijos :)
18:19 PM December 18, 2012
Great blog Sami! I loved it!
18:58 PM December 18, 2012
I love your blog Sami. Great info, great photos, and it even has info for a native Perth resident to brush up on!
00:33 AM December 19, 2012
a great read for anyone who loves history. Well written & some lovely photos. Well done Sami
02:24 AM December 19, 2012
Best expat blog ever!
02:48 AM December 19, 2012
Great Blog Sami! I love the pictures and story of your life as you've traveled to various countries and cultures.
06:25 AM December 19, 2012
Great and a very sweet blog. Kiss & Hugs.
09:34 AM December 19, 2012
best gateway to australia from a lovely friend!
19:29 PM December 23, 2012
00:39 AM January 01, 2013
The blog is obviously the work of a smart, talented, decent lady. Thanks Sami.