Latest Blog Posts »
- Towards a vibrant Fremantle 1 week ago On Friday 10th, we were invited to the inauguration of our friend's new small business opening at MANY6160 in Kings Square, Fremantle, just across from the City council.One of the shop windows Another one of the shop windowsI must say that even though I do go to Fremantle every 3 or 4 months I...
- The new state of the art Hospital has opened 2 weeks ago After a few costly delays, 10 years in the planning, and 5 years of construction at a cost of $2 billion Australian dollars, the biggest public hospital in Western Australia, and one of the best in Australia - Fiona Stanley Hospital - was inaugurated this Saturday (4thOct 2014) and is set to...
- Kings Park Spring Festival 2014 - A guided visit in Portuguese 4 weeks ago If you remember from the previous post about Kings Park, I mentioned that for the first time they had some foreign language visits scheduled. Today I joined the Portuguese guide plus seven other Portuguese and Brazilian nationals in front of "Aspects of Kings Park" this wonderful boutique next to...
- Kings Park Spring Festival 2014 1 month ago From September 1st to 30th, Kings Park comes alive with 3000 species of wildflowers, celebrating Western Australia's nature.This year the star attraction is "Eva Bloom" - the gigantic pink silk flower - in front of the Visitor Information Centre. The flower is 6mt wide and 3mt high!Isn't it just so...
- Public Art in Perth 7 - Burswood Park 1 month ago These wonderful statues are all located in Burswood Park, a 3,5km long park on the south bank of the Swan River in the suburb of Burswood, 5 min. away from the CBD, with lots of walking and cycling trails, picnic spots, playground, lakes, birdlife and of course the Crown Casino and Hotel.A...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Australia Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Australia!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 24 reviews on sami's colourfulworld
16:12 PM October 16, 2012
Sami's blog is great - a colourful and interesting read - she is also a great blogger for sharing information, ideas and tips - highly recommended blog!
13:06 PM December 05, 2012
Informative, great photos.
13:10 PM December 18, 2012
Great Blog. Well writen and very informative.
13:20 PM December 18, 2012
A must read for anybody coming to Perth! I never miss any of Sami's posts!
13:30 PM December 18, 2012
13:33 PM December 18, 2012
I just loving reading Sami's blog. So informative. Love the pictures too.
14:10 PM December 18, 2012
I really enjoy Sami's posts, especially her A to Z of Australia, which are great for reminding me of my time in Australia and for learning about new places. Good luck!
14:31 PM December 18, 2012
I love reading Sami's blog, from day one I have been following them and find them so interesting, also fantastic photographs.
14:45 PM December 18, 2012
Sami's Colourful World Interesting, colourful, vibrant and appealing facets and photos of Australia's people and life ..... makes me want to visit even more. Really good and thoughtful blog.
14:55 PM December 18, 2012
Fantastic blog, very informative with plenty of tips and indeed very 'colourful'....Sami takes us wherever she has been...Love it.
14:59 PM December 18, 2012
Love Samy´s blog. Well done.
16:45 PM December 18, 2012
Beautifully written blog with loads of information and wonderful photos
16:53 PM December 18, 2012
Great Blog, informative, good phots. recommed reading it.
17:19 PM December 18, 2012
18:12 PM December 18, 2012
Doing a great job mom!!! Love you. B is for Beijos :)
18:19 PM December 18, 2012
Great blog Sami! I loved it!
18:58 PM December 18, 2012
I love your blog Sami. Great info, great photos, and it even has info for a native Perth resident to brush up on!
00:33 AM December 19, 2012
a great read for anyone who loves history. Well written & some lovely photos. Well done Sami
02:24 AM December 19, 2012
Best expat blog ever!
02:48 AM December 19, 2012
Great Blog Sami! I love the pictures and story of your life as you've traveled to various countries and cultures.
06:25 AM December 19, 2012
Great and a very sweet blog. Kiss & Hugs.
09:34 AM December 19, 2012
best gateway to australia from a lovely friend!
19:29 PM December 23, 2012
00:39 AM January 01, 2013
The blog is obviously the work of a smart, talented, decent lady. Thanks Sami.