Latest Blog Posts »
- Rest In Peace my sweet Cat 4 days ago We were having dinner on Wednesday 5th, when we heard noises coming from outside and what appeared to be a cat fight. As sometimes there is a neighbourhood male cat that comes around and upsets my cats, I thought it would be him.We rushed outside and heard a commotion from the other side of the...
- Birthday weekend in Margaret River 1 week ago I celebrated my birthday on Sunday 2nd, and to celebrate the occasion we decided to go to Margaret River for the day.We picked up our son and daughter in law in the morning, and drove 260kms south of Perth, arriving in Margaret River just in time for lunch. With the thermometer showing 39C...
- Hillary's Harbour and "Stevensealberg" is gone... 2 weeks ago A few days ago Perth was alerted to the fact that a two tonne Elephant seal had come ashore at Sorrento Beach, north of the city near Hillary's Harbour.The seal became an instant star and since then, around that suburb there has been unusual traffic chaos, illegal parking, and a stamped of people...
- Weekend renovations 3 weeks ago I had seen a few Paint chip calendars on Pintrest and liked the idea of something like that for my study/craft room. Because I wanted different colour paint chips in shades of pink, I had to go to the hardware store a couple of times until I had enough to complete my calendar.I had a picture...
- Chinese New Year in Northbridge 4 weeks ago The year of the Horse, which started on 31st of January was today celebrated by the Chinese community in Chinatown in the suburb of Northbridge.This yearly event attracts over 50,000 people to the streets of Northbridge, where people of all ages are catered for with cultural entertainment, stalls...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Australia Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Australia!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 24 reviews on sami's colourfulworld
16:12 PM October 16, 2012
Sami's blog is great - a colourful and interesting read - she is also a great blogger for sharing information, ideas and tips - highly recommended blog!
13:06 PM December 05, 2012
Informative, great photos.
13:10 PM December 18, 2012
Great Blog. Well writen and very informative.
13:20 PM December 18, 2012
A must read for anybody coming to Perth! I never miss any of Sami's posts!
13:30 PM December 18, 2012
13:33 PM December 18, 2012
I just loving reading Sami's blog. So informative. Love the pictures too.
14:10 PM December 18, 2012
I really enjoy Sami's posts, especially her A to Z of Australia, which are great for reminding me of my time in Australia and for learning about new places. Good luck!
14:31 PM December 18, 2012
I love reading Sami's blog, from day one I have been following them and find them so interesting, also fantastic photographs.
14:45 PM December 18, 2012
Sami's Colourful World Interesting, colourful, vibrant and appealing facets and photos of Australia's people and life ..... makes me want to visit even more. Really good and thoughtful blog.
14:55 PM December 18, 2012
Fantastic blog, very informative with plenty of tips and indeed very 'colourful'....Sami takes us wherever she has been...Love it.
14:59 PM December 18, 2012
Love Samy´s blog. Well done.
16:45 PM December 18, 2012
Beautifully written blog with loads of information and wonderful photos
16:53 PM December 18, 2012
Great Blog, informative, good phots. recommed reading it.
17:19 PM December 18, 2012
18:12 PM December 18, 2012
Doing a great job mom!!! Love you. B is for Beijos :)
18:19 PM December 18, 2012
Great blog Sami! I loved it!
18:58 PM December 18, 2012
I love your blog Sami. Great info, great photos, and it even has info for a native Perth resident to brush up on!
00:33 AM December 19, 2012
a great read for anyone who loves history. Well written & some lovely photos. Well done Sami
02:24 AM December 19, 2012
Best expat blog ever!
02:48 AM December 19, 2012
Great Blog Sami! I love the pictures and story of your life as you've traveled to various countries and cultures.
06:25 AM December 19, 2012
Great and a very sweet blog. Kiss & Hugs.
09:34 AM December 19, 2012
best gateway to australia from a lovely friend!
19:29 PM December 23, 2012
00:39 AM January 01, 2013
The blog is obviously the work of a smart, talented, decent lady. Thanks Sami.