Latest Blog Posts »
- Visiting the wildlife park again 2 days ago My sister in law's only request of her visit to Australia was that she wanted to see kangaroos and koalas!!Easy wish to fulfill with a visit to Caversham wildlife Park. I had just been there in January when I took the family that visited at Christmas time, but it's always exciting to visit this...
- Visiting Parks around Perth with the family 4 days ago Back to the city this time by car, and on this day we started by stopping at the Crawley boatshed on the Swan river, on Mounts Bay Road before making our way to the wonderful Kings Park and Botanic Gardens.The Boatshed, also known as the Blue Boat house, is a huge hit with photographers specially...
- Monday Mural - University fun 6 days ago I spotted these funny murals at the Student Centre building at Curtin University on a recent visit there.I don't remember seeing them last April when a lot of murals were being painted at the University by some famous artists for Public 2016, but these were also painted in 2016.Thanks to Grace,...
- Visiting The city and Fremantle with the family 1 week ago The visit to Elizabeth Quay in the city was quite a success, with my family loving the wide spaces, the children's park, the art and the eateries.We rode the train into the city and walked around the quay, had an ice-cream, as the day was hot and humid. Later on we went to Forrest place a few...
- Family visit to the Casino 1 week ago We've had family staying with us for the last 3 weeks, and I took time off from work and part-time leave from the blog to keep them company and to show them around our beautiful city, but I'm back with news of what I've been up to.The day my brother in law and sister in law arrived from South...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Australia Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Australia!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 24 reviews on sami's colourfulworld
16:12 PM October 16, 2012
Sami's blog is great - a colourful and interesting read - she is also a great blogger for sharing information, ideas and tips - highly recommended blog!
13:06 PM December 05, 2012
Informative, great photos.
13:10 PM December 18, 2012
Great Blog. Well writen and very informative.
13:20 PM December 18, 2012
A must read for anybody coming to Perth! I never miss any of Sami's posts!
13:30 PM December 18, 2012
13:33 PM December 18, 2012
I just loving reading Sami's blog. So informative. Love the pictures too.
14:10 PM December 18, 2012
I really enjoy Sami's posts, especially her A to Z of Australia, which are great for reminding me of my time in Australia and for learning about new places. Good luck!
14:31 PM December 18, 2012
I love reading Sami's blog, from day one I have been following them and find them so interesting, also fantastic photographs.
14:45 PM December 18, 2012
Sami's Colourful World Interesting, colourful, vibrant and appealing facets and photos of Australia's people and life ..... makes me want to visit even more. Really good and thoughtful blog.
14:55 PM December 18, 2012
Fantastic blog, very informative with plenty of tips and indeed very 'colourful'....Sami takes us wherever she has been...Love it.
14:59 PM December 18, 2012
Love Samy´s blog. Well done.
16:45 PM December 18, 2012
Beautifully written blog with loads of information and wonderful photos
16:53 PM December 18, 2012
Great Blog, informative, good phots. recommed reading it.
17:19 PM December 18, 2012
18:12 PM December 18, 2012
Doing a great job mom!!! Love you. B is for Beijos :)
18:19 PM December 18, 2012
Great blog Sami! I loved it!
18:58 PM December 18, 2012
I love your blog Sami. Great info, great photos, and it even has info for a native Perth resident to brush up on!
00:33 AM December 19, 2012
a great read for anyone who loves history. Well written & some lovely photos. Well done Sami
02:24 AM December 19, 2012
Best expat blog ever!
02:48 AM December 19, 2012
Great Blog Sami! I love the pictures and story of your life as you've traveled to various countries and cultures.
06:25 AM December 19, 2012
Great and a very sweet blog. Kiss & Hugs.
09:34 AM December 19, 2012
best gateway to australia from a lovely friend!
19:29 PM December 23, 2012
00:39 AM January 01, 2013
The blog is obviously the work of a smart, talented, decent lady. Thanks Sami.