Latest Blog Posts »
- Monday Mural - Sailor Story 11 hours ago This mural painted by the Russian artist - Rustam Qbic - for Form 2016 in April, in the Library building of Curtin University, Perth.It's entitled "Sailor Story" and you can see a lonely man on a paddle boat filled with books while battling the heavy seas, symbolizing the learning process and...
- Monday Mural - Millo at Curtin University 1 week ago Another mural at Curtin University, for Form 2016 in April.This one was painted by Italian artist Francesco Camillo Giorgino AKA Millo in his traditional style of monochromatic designs with bits of colour.As you can see in the photos, at first there was only a girl in a blue dress with a pink...
- This week - cats, walls and insurance win 1 week ago CatsLast week I took our cat Shelley to the vet for a check-up, and as I was well aware the vet said she needed to lose weigh as she's obese. Since all 3 are overweight, I've decided to put all of them on this weight control food.This Wednesday I took Fluffy and Shelley to be measured, weighed and...
- Monday Mural - Stormie Mills at Curtain Uni 2 weeks ago This mural was part of the dozen of murals painted at Curtin University in April this year for Public Form 2016.This one painted by Stormie Mills, who was born in Wales but has been living in Perth since he was 3 years old.For other murals from around the world click on this link.When I went to...
- My first visit to the Perth Concert Hall 2 weeks ago My friend G was sick and unable to use her tickets to Friday's show of Perth's Philharmonic Orchestra at the Perth Concert Hall, so she asked if I would like to use them.I must confess I'm not a great fan of classical music but I know my husband loves it, so I called him and he said yes!The...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Australia Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Australia!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 24 reviews on sami's colourfulworld
16:12 PM October 16, 2012
Sami's blog is great - a colourful and interesting read - she is also a great blogger for sharing information, ideas and tips - highly recommended blog!
13:06 PM December 05, 2012
Informative, great photos.
13:10 PM December 18, 2012
Great Blog. Well writen and very informative.
13:20 PM December 18, 2012
A must read for anybody coming to Perth! I never miss any of Sami's posts!
13:30 PM December 18, 2012
13:33 PM December 18, 2012
I just loving reading Sami's blog. So informative. Love the pictures too.
14:10 PM December 18, 2012
I really enjoy Sami's posts, especially her A to Z of Australia, which are great for reminding me of my time in Australia and for learning about new places. Good luck!
14:31 PM December 18, 2012
I love reading Sami's blog, from day one I have been following them and find them so interesting, also fantastic photographs.
14:45 PM December 18, 2012
Sami's Colourful World Interesting, colourful, vibrant and appealing facets and photos of Australia's people and life ..... makes me want to visit even more. Really good and thoughtful blog.
14:55 PM December 18, 2012
Fantastic blog, very informative with plenty of tips and indeed very 'colourful'....Sami takes us wherever she has been...Love it.
14:59 PM December 18, 2012
Love Samy´s blog. Well done.
16:45 PM December 18, 2012
Beautifully written blog with loads of information and wonderful photos
16:53 PM December 18, 2012
Great Blog, informative, good phots. recommed reading it.
17:19 PM December 18, 2012
18:12 PM December 18, 2012
Doing a great job mom!!! Love you. B is for Beijos :)
18:19 PM December 18, 2012
Great blog Sami! I loved it!
18:58 PM December 18, 2012
I love your blog Sami. Great info, great photos, and it even has info for a native Perth resident to brush up on!
00:33 AM December 19, 2012
a great read for anyone who loves history. Well written & some lovely photos. Well done Sami
02:24 AM December 19, 2012
Best expat blog ever!
02:48 AM December 19, 2012
Great Blog Sami! I love the pictures and story of your life as you've traveled to various countries and cultures.
06:25 AM December 19, 2012
Great and a very sweet blog. Kiss & Hugs.
09:34 AM December 19, 2012
best gateway to australia from a lovely friend!
19:29 PM December 23, 2012
00:39 AM January 01, 2013
The blog is obviously the work of a smart, talented, decent lady. Thanks Sami.