Latest Blog Posts »
- The Rock ... Wave Rock! 1 day ago Christmas was hardly done with and we were packed and ready to go again!On the 27th December we set off for an overnight visit to Wave Rock in Hyden, 340km east of Perth.Travelling via the Brookton highway, in what is known as the Wheatbelt area, we made a couple of coffee stops before arriving in...
- Monday Murals - The Eagle 5 days ago Going through old photos, I found this mural that I had photographed in July last year around the Scarborough beach area (a suburb north of Perth).It was painted by Paul Deej, a Perth based artist and illustrator.For other murals from around the world please follow this link:
- Our Christmas & Boxing Day 1 week ago We got back home from our trip down South on the 22nd December, just in time to start preparing our Christmas Eve dinner and Christmas lunch, as were hosting about 20 people at each event.This year I had lots of helpers - my daughter had the task of wrapping presents to put under the tree and she...
- Place of Love - The Great Southwest of WA 1 week ago The day after my brother in law and son in law arrived from Europe we set off on our 4 day road trip to the South West region of Western Australia. My daughter had already arrived the week before.YALLINGUP: Situated about 250km from Perth, Yallingup (Place of love) was close enough to Perth not to...
- Monday Mural - Friendship 1 week ago After a short Christmas break I'm back with the Monday mural.This is another mural photographed in Cascais suburb of Torre (Tower), when I visited Portugal in May last year.It was painted by the group YouthOne.For more murals from around the world please click on this link .
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Australia Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Australia!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 24 reviews on sami's colourfulworld
16:12 PM October 16, 2012
Sami's blog is great - a colourful and interesting read - she is also a great blogger for sharing information, ideas and tips - highly recommended blog!
13:06 PM December 05, 2012
Informative, great photos.
13:10 PM December 18, 2012
Great Blog. Well writen and very informative.
13:20 PM December 18, 2012
A must read for anybody coming to Perth! I never miss any of Sami's posts!
13:30 PM December 18, 2012
13:33 PM December 18, 2012
I just loving reading Sami's blog. So informative. Love the pictures too.
14:10 PM December 18, 2012
I really enjoy Sami's posts, especially her A to Z of Australia, which are great for reminding me of my time in Australia and for learning about new places. Good luck!
14:31 PM December 18, 2012
I love reading Sami's blog, from day one I have been following them and find them so interesting, also fantastic photographs.
14:45 PM December 18, 2012
Sami's Colourful World Interesting, colourful, vibrant and appealing facets and photos of Australia's people and life ..... makes me want to visit even more. Really good and thoughtful blog.
14:55 PM December 18, 2012
Fantastic blog, very informative with plenty of tips and indeed very 'colourful'....Sami takes us wherever she has been...Love it.
14:59 PM December 18, 2012
Love Samy´s blog. Well done.
16:45 PM December 18, 2012
Beautifully written blog with loads of information and wonderful photos
16:53 PM December 18, 2012
Great Blog, informative, good phots. recommed reading it.
17:19 PM December 18, 2012
18:12 PM December 18, 2012
Doing a great job mom!!! Love you. B is for Beijos :)
18:19 PM December 18, 2012
Great blog Sami! I loved it!
18:58 PM December 18, 2012
I love your blog Sami. Great info, great photos, and it even has info for a native Perth resident to brush up on!
00:33 AM December 19, 2012
a great read for anyone who loves history. Well written & some lovely photos. Well done Sami
02:24 AM December 19, 2012
Best expat blog ever!
02:48 AM December 19, 2012
Great Blog Sami! I love the pictures and story of your life as you've traveled to various countries and cultures.
06:25 AM December 19, 2012
Great and a very sweet blog. Kiss & Hugs.
09:34 AM December 19, 2012
best gateway to australia from a lovely friend!
19:29 PM December 23, 2012
00:39 AM January 01, 2013
The blog is obviously the work of a smart, talented, decent lady. Thanks Sami.