Latest Blog Posts »
- Rainbows on rainy days 3 days ago A wet and cold Sunday, well can you say it's cold when it's 15C?We had two events this past Sunday - a birthday breakfast at the Royal Perth Yacht Club, which was founded in 1865 and is Perth's most prestigious yacht club in the suburb of Nedlands.In the afternoon we had a farewell party for a...
- Monday Mural - Sea creatures 5 days ago Another mural found on our car trip to Northern Western Australia, this time in the small It's been painted by "Children of Jurien" in 1998 on the beach toilet block.For other murals from around the world check this link.
- Gardening Weekend and Green Verge Collection 1 week ago The weekend of the 6th and & 7th of May was very productive in the garden.The weather was fantastic and warm and with the "green verge collection" starting in our neighbourhood this week, it was the ideal time for my husband and I to trim some trees so we could put those branches out on the...
- Monday Mural - At the vet 1 week ago This cute mural at my local vet, painted on the building's facade.For other murals from around the world please follow this link.
- To all Mothers around the World 1 week ago In Australia, and probably in many other parts of the world, Mother's Day will be celebrated this Sunday 14th May. In some European countries it was celebrated last Sunday 7th May.With no prior course or training, women do a wonderful job of being Mothers.Most give up a lot for their kids -...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Australia Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Australia!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 24 reviews on sami's colourfulworld
16:12 PM October 16, 2012
Sami's blog is great - a colourful and interesting read - she is also a great blogger for sharing information, ideas and tips - highly recommended blog!
13:06 PM December 05, 2012
Informative, great photos.
13:10 PM December 18, 2012
Great Blog. Well writen and very informative.
13:20 PM December 18, 2012
A must read for anybody coming to Perth! I never miss any of Sami's posts!
13:30 PM December 18, 2012
13:33 PM December 18, 2012
I just loving reading Sami's blog. So informative. Love the pictures too.
14:10 PM December 18, 2012
I really enjoy Sami's posts, especially her A to Z of Australia, which are great for reminding me of my time in Australia and for learning about new places. Good luck!
14:31 PM December 18, 2012
I love reading Sami's blog, from day one I have been following them and find them so interesting, also fantastic photographs.
14:45 PM December 18, 2012
Sami's Colourful World Interesting, colourful, vibrant and appealing facets and photos of Australia's people and life ..... makes me want to visit even more. Really good and thoughtful blog.
14:55 PM December 18, 2012
Fantastic blog, very informative with plenty of tips and indeed very 'colourful'....Sami takes us wherever she has been...Love it.
14:59 PM December 18, 2012
Love Samy´s blog. Well done.
16:45 PM December 18, 2012
Beautifully written blog with loads of information and wonderful photos
16:53 PM December 18, 2012
Great Blog, informative, good phots. recommed reading it.
17:19 PM December 18, 2012
18:12 PM December 18, 2012
Doing a great job mom!!! Love you. B is for Beijos :)
18:19 PM December 18, 2012
Great blog Sami! I loved it!
18:58 PM December 18, 2012
I love your blog Sami. Great info, great photos, and it even has info for a native Perth resident to brush up on!
00:33 AM December 19, 2012
a great read for anyone who loves history. Well written & some lovely photos. Well done Sami
02:24 AM December 19, 2012
Best expat blog ever!
02:48 AM December 19, 2012
Great Blog Sami! I love the pictures and story of your life as you've traveled to various countries and cultures.
06:25 AM December 19, 2012
Great and a very sweet blog. Kiss & Hugs.
09:34 AM December 19, 2012
best gateway to australia from a lovely friend!
19:29 PM December 23, 2012
00:39 AM January 01, 2013
The blog is obviously the work of a smart, talented, decent lady. Thanks Sami.