Latest Blog Posts »
- Monday Mural - Perth on the wall 2 months ago On Sunday, while attending a kid's birthday party at a playground in Kings Park I came across this fabulous mural depicting Perth seen through the Kings Park "greenery".It was painted on the wall of the sheltered area behind the Stickybeaks Cafe, and on it you can see the city's buildings and to...
- Our Garden Renovation - part 2 1 month ago Before & AfterFollowing from last week's post, here is the second instalment about our backyard renovation.About 2 years ago we finally decided to have a patio professionally installed so we could enjoy spending time outside. The "cheapy" gazebo we had bought had almost been shredded to pieces...
- Monday Mural - Geometric 2 months ago One of six murals painted on the pillars under the railway bridge on Tydeman Street in North Fremantle.They were created for the "Underline - Freo Rail Bridge Mural Project" in November 2015.This one was painted by the Australian artist "Fecks".I had posted a few of them quite a while ago, but...
- Our garden renovation - Part 1 1 month ago We bought our house 10 years ago and in between renovating the interior, we've been trying to make the back garden a bit more livable and user friendly. From the start the garden has suffered many transformations as we get more plants or change our minds about the look we want...with the last...
- Monday Mural - Balance 1 month ago I drive by the George Burnett Leisure Centre on Manning Road to and from work almost daily, but had no idea there was a mural at the back of the building.This is a local community centre used for various sports, language teaching, etc.and backs onto large park with barbecues and a skate park. A...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Australia Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Australia!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 24 reviews on sami's colourfulworld
16:12 PM October 16, 2012
Sami's blog is great - a colourful and interesting read - she is also a great blogger for sharing information, ideas and tips - highly recommended blog!
13:06 PM December 05, 2012
Informative, great photos.
13:10 PM December 18, 2012
Great Blog. Well writen and very informative.
13:20 PM December 18, 2012
A must read for anybody coming to Perth! I never miss any of Sami's posts!
13:30 PM December 18, 2012
13:33 PM December 18, 2012
I just loving reading Sami's blog. So informative. Love the pictures too.
14:10 PM December 18, 2012
I really enjoy Sami's posts, especially her A to Z of Australia, which are great for reminding me of my time in Australia and for learning about new places. Good luck!
14:31 PM December 18, 2012
I love reading Sami's blog, from day one I have been following them and find them so interesting, also fantastic photographs.
14:45 PM December 18, 2012
Sami's Colourful World Interesting, colourful, vibrant and appealing facets and photos of Australia's people and life ..... makes me want to visit even more. Really good and thoughtful blog.
14:55 PM December 18, 2012
Fantastic blog, very informative with plenty of tips and indeed very 'colourful'....Sami takes us wherever she has been...Love it.
14:59 PM December 18, 2012
Love Samy´s blog. Well done.
16:45 PM December 18, 2012
Beautifully written blog with loads of information and wonderful photos
16:53 PM December 18, 2012
Great Blog, informative, good phots. recommed reading it.
17:19 PM December 18, 2012
18:12 PM December 18, 2012
Doing a great job mom!!! Love you. B is for Beijos :)
18:19 PM December 18, 2012
Great blog Sami! I loved it!
18:58 PM December 18, 2012
I love your blog Sami. Great info, great photos, and it even has info for a native Perth resident to brush up on!
00:33 AM December 19, 2012
a great read for anyone who loves history. Well written & some lovely photos. Well done Sami
02:24 AM December 19, 2012
Best expat blog ever!
02:48 AM December 19, 2012
Great Blog Sami! I love the pictures and story of your life as you've traveled to various countries and cultures.
06:25 AM December 19, 2012
Great and a very sweet blog. Kiss & Hugs.
09:34 AM December 19, 2012
best gateway to australia from a lovely friend!
19:29 PM December 23, 2012
00:39 AM January 01, 2013
The blog is obviously the work of a smart, talented, decent lady. Thanks Sami.