Latest Blog Posts »
- Bremer Bay - the town 1 day ago Following from my previous post, on our first night in Bremer Bay we went to dinner at the Mount Barren restaurant at the Bremer Bay Resort.Right outside the building they have this huge mermaid statue made with scrap metal and mosaics.The dinner was actually very good and tasty, service was good,...
- Bremer Bay - the trip down south 3 days ago Taking advantage of the Queen's birthday long weekend in Western Australia, we joined some friends for a 4 day weekend in Bremer Bay, just over 500km south east of Perth.On the way there we came across a gigantic statue of a ram at Wagin - a sheep town that once a year holds the biggest...
- Monday Mural - Blue Swimmer Crab 1 week ago Another one of the seven murals painted for the "Underline: Freo Rail Bridge Mural Project" in November 2015, on Tydeman street in North Fremantle.This one was painted by Dutch born and Fremantle resident artist Amok Island and it's called "Blue Swimmer Crab".Apparently the artist catches this type...
- Baby Shower & cat anniversary 1 week ago My son and daughter in law's baby shower was held this afternoon. It was originally meant to be held at the beach park near their home, but due to the weather prevision for wind and rain, this morning it was changed to their house.It wasn't the traditional shower just for the ladies, they decided...
- Expat Interview, preparing for a Baby shower and Gardening 1 week ago Hi, hope you're having a lovely Saturday.A few days ago an interview I gave last year, was published in the Expatfinder website.Click on this link to read it. You can also read other interviews from expats living all over the world by going to the "Community" tag on the right, and clicking...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Australia Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Australia!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 24 reviews on sami's colourfulworld
16:12 PM October 16, 2012
Sami's blog is great - a colourful and interesting read - she is also a great blogger for sharing information, ideas and tips - highly recommended blog!
13:06 PM December 05, 2012
Informative, great photos.
13:10 PM December 18, 2012
Great Blog. Well writen and very informative.
13:20 PM December 18, 2012
A must read for anybody coming to Perth! I never miss any of Sami's posts!
13:30 PM December 18, 2012
13:33 PM December 18, 2012
I just loving reading Sami's blog. So informative. Love the pictures too.
14:10 PM December 18, 2012
I really enjoy Sami's posts, especially her A to Z of Australia, which are great for reminding me of my time in Australia and for learning about new places. Good luck!
14:31 PM December 18, 2012
I love reading Sami's blog, from day one I have been following them and find them so interesting, also fantastic photographs.
14:45 PM December 18, 2012
Sami's Colourful World Interesting, colourful, vibrant and appealing facets and photos of Australia's people and life ..... makes me want to visit even more. Really good and thoughtful blog.
14:55 PM December 18, 2012
Fantastic blog, very informative with plenty of tips and indeed very 'colourful'....Sami takes us wherever she has been...Love it.
14:59 PM December 18, 2012
Love Samy´s blog. Well done.
16:45 PM December 18, 2012
Beautifully written blog with loads of information and wonderful photos
16:53 PM December 18, 2012
Great Blog, informative, good phots. recommed reading it.
17:19 PM December 18, 2012
18:12 PM December 18, 2012
Doing a great job mom!!! Love you. B is for Beijos :)
18:19 PM December 18, 2012
Great blog Sami! I loved it!
18:58 PM December 18, 2012
I love your blog Sami. Great info, great photos, and it even has info for a native Perth resident to brush up on!
00:33 AM December 19, 2012
a great read for anyone who loves history. Well written & some lovely photos. Well done Sami
02:24 AM December 19, 2012
Best expat blog ever!
02:48 AM December 19, 2012
Great Blog Sami! I love the pictures and story of your life as you've traveled to various countries and cultures.
06:25 AM December 19, 2012
Great and a very sweet blog. Kiss & Hugs.
09:34 AM December 19, 2012
best gateway to australia from a lovely friend!
19:29 PM December 23, 2012
00:39 AM January 01, 2013
The blog is obviously the work of a smart, talented, decent lady. Thanks Sami.