Latest Blog Posts »
- Monday Mural - Dragon in Chinatown 21 hours ago This mural painted in Chinatown in the suburb of Northbridge was painted by Australian graffiti artists Yok and Fecks and Singaporean artist Sheryo for the Perth's 2015 Form in April this year.Yok and Sheryo who are based in New York, have done a few "painting" partnerships in other murals...
- Rainy weekend Wardrobe Organisation 1 day ago A few weeks ago during a rainy weekend I decided I needed to sort out my wardrobe.Every day I struggled to choose what to wear...Now, my wardrobe is only about 1,30 wide!! Yes, just that narrow, and I have quite an extensive wardrobe too. Although I don't buy many clothes, I still have clothes from...
- Delicate Lace in Chinatown - Mural in Northbridge II 1 week ago This beautiful and delicate lace pattern mural was painted on a wall in Perth's Chinatown.It was painted during Form2015, by NeSpoon, a Polish street artist. She uses the lace patterns as "public jewellery" and usually collaborates with lace-makers in the various countries where she has exhibited...
- The birds and the famous face - Mural in Northbridge I 1 week ago Just like the Zebra mural in the previous post, this 20 metre wide, 2 storeys high mural is in the suburb of Northbridge, right next to the city, and was painted by Perth artist Anya Brock.Anya was commissioned to paint the very plain rear facade of the Paramount nightclub, and again you can see...
- Zebras - Monday Mural 2 weeks ago This Zebra mural in Fremantle was painted by Perth artist Anya Brock in her trademark colours. It was painted on the side wall of the very quirky Ootong and Lincoln Cafe, at 258 South Terrace.Monday Murals is hosted by Oakland Daily Photo where you can visit other participating blogs.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Australia Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Australia!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 24 reviews on sami's colourfulworld
16:12 PM October 16, 2012
Sami's blog is great - a colourful and interesting read - she is also a great blogger for sharing information, ideas and tips - highly recommended blog!
13:06 PM December 05, 2012
Informative, great photos.
13:10 PM December 18, 2012
Great Blog. Well writen and very informative.
13:20 PM December 18, 2012
A must read for anybody coming to Perth! I never miss any of Sami's posts!
13:30 PM December 18, 2012
13:33 PM December 18, 2012
I just loving reading Sami's blog. So informative. Love the pictures too.
14:10 PM December 18, 2012
I really enjoy Sami's posts, especially her A to Z of Australia, which are great for reminding me of my time in Australia and for learning about new places. Good luck!
14:31 PM December 18, 2012
I love reading Sami's blog, from day one I have been following them and find them so interesting, also fantastic photographs.
14:45 PM December 18, 2012
Sami's Colourful World Interesting, colourful, vibrant and appealing facets and photos of Australia's people and life ..... makes me want to visit even more. Really good and thoughtful blog.
14:55 PM December 18, 2012
Fantastic blog, very informative with plenty of tips and indeed very 'colourful'....Sami takes us wherever she has been...Love it.
14:59 PM December 18, 2012
Love Samy´s blog. Well done.
16:45 PM December 18, 2012
Beautifully written blog with loads of information and wonderful photos
16:53 PM December 18, 2012
Great Blog, informative, good phots. recommed reading it.
17:19 PM December 18, 2012
18:12 PM December 18, 2012
Doing a great job mom!!! Love you. B is for Beijos :)
18:19 PM December 18, 2012
Great blog Sami! I loved it!
18:58 PM December 18, 2012
I love your blog Sami. Great info, great photos, and it even has info for a native Perth resident to brush up on!
00:33 AM December 19, 2012
a great read for anyone who loves history. Well written & some lovely photos. Well done Sami
02:24 AM December 19, 2012
Best expat blog ever!
02:48 AM December 19, 2012
Great Blog Sami! I love the pictures and story of your life as you've traveled to various countries and cultures.
06:25 AM December 19, 2012
Great and a very sweet blog. Kiss & Hugs.
09:34 AM December 19, 2012
best gateway to australia from a lovely friend!
19:29 PM December 23, 2012
00:39 AM January 01, 2013
The blog is obviously the work of a smart, talented, decent lady. Thanks Sami.