Latest Blog Posts »
- Budapest II - Fabulous monuments - Day 14 2 days ago Wednesday 11th April, we had a very full day ahead with lots of walking, so we started with breakfast at Cafe Vian, at Király u. 13 (Kiraly str) in the Jewish district, with bacon, eggs and toast for most of us. The coffee shop was in a lovely plaza full of restaurants. After breakfast we...
- Monday Mural - The 3 giants in Budapest 5 days ago Last week in my post about Budapest I mentioned that when we arrived at our accomodation - Avantegarde Apartments, in the Jewish Quarter- and we opened the door to the little terrace at the back I was thrilled to see some murals painted on the wall of buildings adjoining an empty block of land.The...
- From Lisbon to Budapest - Day 12 and 13 1 week ago The day after the wedding, Monday 9th of April, it rained the whole day and we opted to stay home, pack our bags, put the airbnb apartment in order and spend a few hours with the family, take a couple more photos and have dinner together ... We would be flying to Budapest very early the...
- Monday Murals - Kids Play 1 week ago A new mural had popped up in Bairro da Torre (suburb of Torre), Cascais, since we were last there in September 2017.On the corner of Travessa Robalo and Rua Estrela do Mar, just across from the German Lidl supermarket, the mural portrays 2 kids playing with a ball, with the title "Other...
- Portugal - The wedding of the year - Day 11 2 weeks ago No, it's not Meghan and Harry's wedding! The "wedding of the year" was the code name my niece Tania gave her wedding page on Facebook - T & B Wedding of the year 2018, which she set up in December 2017.On this page invited guests were informed of various things related to the wedding as well as...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Australia Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Australia!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 24 reviews on sami's colourfulworld
16:12 PM October 16, 2012
Sami's blog is great - a colourful and interesting read - she is also a great blogger for sharing information, ideas and tips - highly recommended blog!
13:06 PM December 05, 2012
Informative, great photos.
13:10 PM December 18, 2012
Great Blog. Well writen and very informative.
13:20 PM December 18, 2012
A must read for anybody coming to Perth! I never miss any of Sami's posts!
13:30 PM December 18, 2012
13:33 PM December 18, 2012
I just loving reading Sami's blog. So informative. Love the pictures too.
14:10 PM December 18, 2012
I really enjoy Sami's posts, especially her A to Z of Australia, which are great for reminding me of my time in Australia and for learning about new places. Good luck!
14:31 PM December 18, 2012
I love reading Sami's blog, from day one I have been following them and find them so interesting, also fantastic photographs.
14:45 PM December 18, 2012
Sami's Colourful World Interesting, colourful, vibrant and appealing facets and photos of Australia's people and life ..... makes me want to visit even more. Really good and thoughtful blog.
14:55 PM December 18, 2012
Fantastic blog, very informative with plenty of tips and indeed very 'colourful'....Sami takes us wherever she has been...Love it.
14:59 PM December 18, 2012
Love Samy´s blog. Well done.
16:45 PM December 18, 2012
Beautifully written blog with loads of information and wonderful photos
16:53 PM December 18, 2012
Great Blog, informative, good phots. recommed reading it.
17:19 PM December 18, 2012
18:12 PM December 18, 2012
Doing a great job mom!!! Love you. B is for Beijos :)
18:19 PM December 18, 2012
Great blog Sami! I loved it!
18:58 PM December 18, 2012
I love your blog Sami. Great info, great photos, and it even has info for a native Perth resident to brush up on!
00:33 AM December 19, 2012
a great read for anyone who loves history. Well written & some lovely photos. Well done Sami
02:24 AM December 19, 2012
Best expat blog ever!
02:48 AM December 19, 2012
Great Blog Sami! I love the pictures and story of your life as you've traveled to various countries and cultures.
06:25 AM December 19, 2012
Great and a very sweet blog. Kiss & Hugs.
09:34 AM December 19, 2012
best gateway to australia from a lovely friend!
19:29 PM December 23, 2012
00:39 AM January 01, 2013
The blog is obviously the work of a smart, talented, decent lady. Thanks Sami.