When in Oz
Latest Blog Posts »
- Why Everyone Needs to Travel (Our Top 15 Travel Quotes) 2 years ago Quite obviously traveling is important in our lives. I remember when I used to make it a point to see a new country every year. There’s good reason for it too. Travel awakens and ignites the spirit in a way that nothing else can. So for what is likely to be our last post on […]
- Our Farewell Letter to Australia 2 years ago Dear Australia – Thank you for all your incredible adventures, sights, and memorable places. We feel honored to have visited all of your states (with the exception of the Australian Capital Territory and with the addition of your Kiwi neighbors) and we will never forget our Daintree rainforest...
- We're not getting any skinnier (The Mornington Peninsula) 2 years ago One of the things we will miss about Melbourne is the sheer number of things to do! You could spend several days just exploring the city but if you wanted something more quiet there are heaps of things to do within an hour or so of the city. We recently spent a couple of days […]
- Making the Most of It (Inverloch and Wilson's Prom) 2 years ago Both Ryan and I have moved a lot in our lives so we know how this goes…we’re old pros. For months out you can hardly wrap your arms around the fact that the place you’ve called home will become another past chapter in your life. You may start a list, as we did, of all […]
- The Beginning of the End 2 years ago It’s official! We are returning to the US the first week in March. A year and a half ago this day seemed sooooo far away but here we are, five short weeks away from leaving our beloved friends, our beloved apartment, our beloved life, our beloved Melbourne. We’ve been keeping a “Melbourne...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » When in Oz has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!