Latest Blog Posts »
- So Long and Thanks for all the Rabbits 1 year ago So Long and Thanks for all the Rabbits. Whah? What kind of a title is that? Well, this is my final post for this blog and as I was thinking about what I wanted to write about, I read a recap of the top 2012 stories in Sweden according to The Local. One of [...]
- Cars and Driving in Sweden 1 year ago I’ve been avoiding thinking about getting my Swedish driver’s license. I was able to use my US license the first year but now I have rolled over into my second year. I have driven a lot over the years of first visiting and then moving to Sweden but it has always been summer driving [...]
- Adventures with the Swedish Tax Board 1 year ago My daily tax payment. Ha ha. Photo by: Jason.Rogers (CC BY NC SA) I have only a few posts left as the Swedish Institute has made the decision to discontinue having blogs. Ending this blog got me thinking that I want to leave those of you thinking of moving to Sweden or who are fresh [...]
- 25 Impressions and Thoughts After 13 Months in Sweden 1 year ago It’s time again to gather some impressions, observations, and ruminations I’ve had about my expat experience in the last few months. I’ve written about my impressions periodically during my year plus in Sweden. Here is a link to my previous one. Ready? Here goes: Numbers: I think, after a...
- Grocery Store Dispenser Machines 1 year ago There are some interesting vending machines in many grocery stores. Somehow I never noticed them until recently. These vending machines sells cigarettes, snus, loose tabacco, and condoms. Vending Machines In order to buy one of these items from the machine, you must first pay for the product and...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Sweden Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Sweden!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Blogs.sweden se has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!