An American in Malta
Latest Blog Posts »
- From Malta: Adrian, You Win the Contest! 3 days ago Out of thousands of contestants (actually three) for Where is this church in Malta? we have a winner. It is Adrian. Adrian is right--the church is a model of the famous Dome in Mosta. This model was on display in Valletta last month, along with a lot of other building, car and train models (not a...
- I Was Interviewed by The Times of Malta! 1 week ago Kim Dalli, a native of Malta, is an actress in a cop show on Malta TV. But she can only do her acting, filming, etc., after her regular work hours are finished. Her primary occupation is that of a journalist with The Times of Malta--the main English-language newspaper on the island.
- Guess Where This Church is in Malta? 2 weeks ago The winner wins a small prize which will be announced long with the winner.
- Want a Lift in Malta? Take Our New Elevator 3 weeks ago Please read abut our latest mode of transportation in Valletta.
- My Favorite Kind of Wake-up Call in Malta 3 weeks ago One of the hardest things about living in Malta with two adult daughters in the US is the phone and time-difference business.
Contest Entries »
- The Forty Shades of Malta Writing Contest March 2013 There are some great things about living in Malta which I have been doing since October, 2008. But no place is perfect. According to my opinion only, here are the great--and the not-so-great things about living in Malta. Read the list and see what...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » An American in Malta has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!