A New Bohemia
Latest Blog Posts »
- What's in my spring bag? 1 week ago What's in my spring bag? by anewbohemiaThis season, I'm carrying one of my fave handbags-- a Mulberry bag that I purchased in Bangkok. Here's a sneak peek of what's inside this season:An umbrella to fight off Seattle's back and forth mist. Hopefully more sun breaks will be in the near future.My...
- crave: leather 2 months ago I've been redoing my craftsman home-- giving it an update with new wall colors and some added textures, while incorporating some items that have been in storage for years and some items discovered while traveling as well. I'll have more to share in the near future, but for right now, I'm craving...
- happy travels. finale! 2 months ago In my last two posts, I've shared a series of articles I wrote last Fall for Expat Child. If you missed the first two parts, click here (for part 1) and here (for part 2). And, please do head over to twitter and let me know what you do to keep your kids happy on a flight! Here is the final part of...
- happy travels. part 2. 2 months ago In my last post, I shared the first part of an articles series I wrote for Expat Child on traveling with young children. (Click here for part one of the series)Happy travels with young children (no matter how long the flight): Part 2Here is the first of the five travel steps I live by. Follow along...
- happy travels. part 1. 3 months ago This last autumn I wrote a series of articles for Expat Child discussing tips for traveling with young children. The article has been reposted on a couple of sites and I've been receiving some feedback and comments from new readers. I thought I'd post the series here for anyone who doesn't already...
Contest Entries »
- A Wish for a List Writing Contest October 2012 A bit over five years ago, I sat in a Seattle coffee shop under gray cloud-cloaked skies exhibiting their typical autumnal drizzle. My son and daughter, then two and four, were next door at a weekly play date. On the table in front of me were...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Georgia!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on A New Bohemia
10:51 AM October 22, 2012
I found this blog about a year ago and love reading it. The author writes about living in a foreign country as a mom with three children. She writes about life, poetry, exploring new places, living in the world, craft projects, cooking, fashion, music. It's a peek into the life of someone living an enviable life. Love this blog!
15:17 PM October 22, 2012
This blog should win the award! It's great!
18:03 PM October 22, 2012
anewbohemia.com is my favorite blog. I love reading about the author's creativity, travels and adventures she has in her everyday life!
19:55 PM October 22, 2012
I love A New Bohemia. It's wonderful mix of food, fun, and style in the Ex-pat world just keeps me coming back time and time again.... and in its unique way, helps me understand other cultures.
22:26 PM October 22, 2012
This site is so unique...i see the city sites, get some great ideas on food, and the writing is like having a chat over the day events.
03:36 AM October 25, 2012
I've been reading A New Bohemia for the style tips! I like the fashion and design and music she posts about.
05:22 AM October 29, 2012
I love this blog.
13:52 PM November 23, 2012
This is my favorite blog to read while I drink my morning coffee. The posts are beautiful little peeks into a person's life that is lived simply and beautifully. My highest praise for a blog well done.