I Wander in Denmark
Latest Blog Posts »
- Fireworks, backwards. 4 months ago
- Annual bath! 4 months ago
- Happy New Year. Celery, apple, walnuts, grapes. 4 months ago From our local supermarket: "Remember the waldorf salad for new year's eve"
- Store Bunke Chokolade-dag 5 months ago Big Pile of Chocolate Day. It's an invented family tradition. Plus Jenga (EN)/Klodsmajor (DK). The boys insisted that you just pull out a piece and then keep it, and I insisted that you use that piece to keep building up the tower. Then we had to talk about foundations, and playing games so...
- The important stuff at year's end. 5 months ago Six more days until I start my new job, and I've spent the last three days in bed. Observations: The Downton Abbey Christmas Special was a disappointment, and my husband forgets to feed me when I'm sick. What was wonderful was spending a very low-key Christmas Eve with some fantastic friends....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on I Wander in Denmark
20:20 PM April 09, 2013
Hi. I'm heading over in May for a couple of weeks to check out some areas for some longer trips later in the year. Where in the countryside are you? My family has strong Danish blood on both sides but a very long time ago. Your title caught my eye as Wandering is the central part of my plan! hoping Denmark is a good place to reflect and experience. Thanks!