Latest Blog Posts »
- Intermediatheque (FREE) 18 hours ago Intermediatheque is one of Tokyo’s best curated yet least talked about museums. Whether you are interested in seeing a selection of ‘abnormal antlers’, a double-headed tortoise, or an impressive display of taxidermied birds, the museum quickly reveals itself to be one giant curiosity cabinet....
- Cape Manzamo 2 days ago Cape Manzamo (万座毛) provides one of the best views on the island of Okinawa, and is a great place to enjoy its pleasures for just the cost of a bus ride. Located in Nago Bay, the stunning blue waters and cliffs make for awesome photos. Nearby many beaches, including Manza Beach, are free for...
- Kinjo District 5 days ago Kinjo District (金城町石畳) has a beautiful stone-paved path running through it, lined with old-fashioned houses with red-tiled roofs and stone walls. How to get there It’s a 15 minute walk from Shurijo Castle park. Map The post Kinjo District appeared first on Super Cheap Japan.
- Yabo Tenmangū Shrine (FREE) 5 days ago Guest post by M A McDonald Yabo Tenmangū Shrine (谷保天満宮) is this a beautiful Shinto shrine, a brief walk from Nambu Line’s Yaho Station. Founded in 903 and rebuilt on its present site (1924), Yabo Tenmangū protects a small sacred forest as well as a picturesque orchard of gnarled but...
- Tropical Dream Center 1 week ago Tropical Dream Center (熱帯ドリームセンター) is a popular destination in Okinawa, with around 2000 orchids and tropical plants to view. Information Open: 8:30-19:00 (March-September), 8:30-17:30 (October-February) Price: 670 yen How to get there From Naha Bus Terminal, visitors can take a...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Cheapo Japan
09:19 AM November 25, 2013
This is not a blog of imagination Japan but real. （I'm japanese and live in Tokyo.）
16:22 PM November 25, 2013
I found this blog really enlighening and easy to read..it's a great idea.