Latest Blog Posts »
- Japan Cherry Blossom (Sakura) Forecasts for 2018 3 days ago Sakura (Cherry Blossoms) season is one of the best times to visit Japan, when all sorts of people relax and drink under the trees. Try to allow some flexibility in your holiday schedule, as the actual timings can change. If your spot is not in the list below, check the nearest city or use the...
- Snowy Buddhist mountain town - Koyasan Day 1 1 week ago Koyasan is a secluded town south of Osaka, full of temples for people to stay in and view. I went here last week and had one of my holidays in Japan. This UNESCO World Heritage site is so stunning in the winter. Day 2 report can be found here. Here are some highlights from my trip: […] The...
- Please write a review for my book! 3 weeks ago The picture says it all
- Survival Japanese for travelling in Japan 1 month ago Japanese people are some of the worst English speakers in the world, so it’s best the learn a few key phrases before you visit Japan. There will be times when you are trying to communicate with someone who has absolutely no English ability. Having said that, one of the great things about Japan is...
- My experience learning Japanese with HelloTalk 1 month ago Recently I decided to team up with HelloTalk to promote my best-selling Super Cheap Japan book and to share with the world how awesome the app is! I started using it about 3 years ago when I left Japan for a bit to do a working holiday in Australia. My plan was always to return […] The post My...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Cheapo Japan
09:19 AM November 25, 2013
This is not a blog of imagination Japan but real. （I'm japanese and live in Tokyo.）
16:22 PM November 25, 2013
I found this blog really enlighening and easy to read..it's a great idea.