Latest Blog Posts »
- Super Cheap Japan featured in an awesome new YouTube channel 2 weeks ago Jon Bear is a great new video blogger, and a man already known for producing super professional videos about traveling in Japan. My first book, Super Cheap Japan, has been featured in his new video about how to survive in Japan on only 6000 yen a week! Also be sure to check out his channel […]
- Best Cherry Blossom Spots in Osaka 2 months ago In Osaka for the cherry blossom season this year? While Osaka may not have as many parks or shrines as Kyoto or Tokyo where you can enjoy the Sakura season, it still has plenty of spots. As with most Japanese cities, you will also be able to see random cherry blossom trees all across the […]
- Top 10 Cherry Blossom Spots in Japan 2 months ago Here are the best places for cherry blossom viewing, also known as ‘hanami’, in Japan: Ueno Park A huge park with seemingly hundreds of cherry blossom trees. Very, very busy, but great atmosphere. Ueno travel guide More in Tokyo Himeji Castle Himeji Castle is breath-taking during the cherry...
- Top Cherry Blossom Spots in Kyoto 2 months ago There are so many great places to see cherry blossoms in Kyoto, so here are some of our highlights! You could save some money and walk between them all, so use our Google Map below or circle them on one of the free tourist maps that are available from tourist information centers and stations all...
- Top 5 Cherry Blossom Spots in Kyushu 2 months ago Kyushu, in southern Japan, has some excellent sakura (cherry blossoms) spots. They may be just as busy as those up north, but they make for a good change of scene. The times are about the same as in Tokyo and Kyoto. For forecasts check out the Super Cheap Japan sakura (cherry blossoms) guide....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Cheapo Japan
09:19 AM November 25, 2013
This is not a blog of imagination Japan but real. （I'm japanese and live in Tokyo.）
16:22 PM November 25, 2013
I found this blog really enlighening and easy to read..it's a great idea.