Latest Blog Posts »
- Sneak peak inside the new book 5 days ago There it is! The new book delivered
- Top 10 super cheap foods in Japan for budget travelers 2 weeks ago This blog and our new book are all about saving you money on your holidays in Japan. Food, especially eating out, is one of the things that can really add to travel budgets, so here are the best foods to eat in Japan: 1) Cup noodles Fill up your belly for around $1, or even […] The post Top 10...
- 10 amazing things not to forget about Japan 3 weeks ago I recently left Japan for a while to do a working holiday in Canada, and came back to the wonderful land of Japan. It was too long away! As I travelled around the country again, I was reminded about some of the best, most fascinating things about this country. This crazy, funny country…. How cute...
- New book coming soon! Get the latest info 1 month ago I have been working super hard on a super awesome new book for everyone
- Traveling to Japan? Learn how to drink for less while eating out 3 months ago Japan is a mysterious place that I believe everyone should check out at least once in their life. The beauty of the islands can bring almost a tear to one’s eye. But after seeing the sights of the day, there is a common theme that everyone loves to do in Japan. Go out to eat! […] The post...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Cheapo Japan
09:19 AM November 25, 2013
This is not a blog of imagination Japan but real. （I'm japanese and live in Tokyo.）
16:22 PM November 25, 2013
I found this blog really enlighening and easy to read..it's a great idea.