Latest Blog Posts »
- Help Me Raise Money for Autism Research! 3 weeks ago Friends, family, and random readers of this blog, an important message. Autism affects 1 in 68 kids, including one very special cousin of mine. Later this year, I’m running the NYC Marathon with Team Autism Speaks to help raise money for research and to develop resources for families like ours...
- Returning Soon 2 months ago It’s been a long 55 days. But I’m getting settled and will return soon.
- Expat Christmas Around the World 3 months ago I had the pleasure this Christmas of taking part in a wonderful idea: a gift exchange among expats around the world. The exchange is organized by fellow expat blogger Diane, from Oui in France, who somehow found my contact info and asked me if I wanted to participate. Obviously I was happy to...
- Happy New Year From Hong Kong 3 months ago Happy new year from Hong Kong, where I’ve returned permanently (well, permanently in Brittany terms anyway, which means at least for the next year). Loads more to come soon after I’m not spending every minute of free time trying to find an apartment.
- Merry Christmas from Thailand 4 months ago This is basically how I’m spending my week.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Brittany Hite has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!