Latest Blog Posts »
- The Shapie 1 month ago I apologize for my hiatus. Here’s a video I did recently about a new form of a selfie — a mini figurine you can get made of yourself called a shapie.
- I Made a Video 4 months ago I wrote a story about purses that charge your smartphones, and made and starred in a video to go along with it. Check it out (it also features my Beijing hutong home!)
- Another City, Another Softball Champ 5 months ago Last week, my softball team, the Sweet Jizhes (jizhe=journalist) won our league’s championship after winning four games back-to-back (although the final game got called about halfway through due to some intense rainstorms). I like to think I’m keeping up my … Continue reading →
- Seoul Searching 5 months ago I recently had a few days off, so I decided to go on a little Seoul-searching expedition to South Korea, one of the Asian countries that was still my to-do list. The best thing about Seoul, coming from Beijing, is … Continue reading →
- Nanjing, in Dumplings 6 months ago Let’s be real. My primary motivation for going to Nanjing (for anywhere in China!) is the food. And on that count, the city didn’t disappoint. Dumplings, dumplings and more dumplings—I even had e what quite possibly may have been the best … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Brittany Hite has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!