Latest Blog Posts »
- Traditional Chinese Culture in Taipei 1 week ago Last week, after a week working in Hong Kong, we headed off to Taipei for a short vacation. I was long overdue for a vacation, having not left the country since October. It was my first time to Taiwan’s capital … Continue reading →
- Hong Kong as a Tourist 1 week ago Week before last, I went back to Hong Kong—my first trip back there since moving to Beijing. It was great, if a little bittersweet. But I got to enjoy warmth, sunshine and buckets of rain to make up for the … Continue reading →
- Back on the Beach 2 weeks ago Was back in Hong Kong last week. It was so good to be back, and oddly felt like going home. (And obviously I had to go stop in and hop in the boat on Lamma for dragon boat training … Continue reading →
- This Is How You Deliver Appliances in China 4 weeks ago
- Blue Sky Over Tiananmen 2 months ago And every once in a while, you get really lucky in Beijing and find yourself at Tiananmen Square on a day like this.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Brittany Hite has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!