Latest Blog Posts »
- Here We Go Again.. 6 days ago
- Street Chairs 1 week ago As I have frequently documented on my Instagram account, Beijingers really like sitting in the streets. Chairs can be found all over town, where (usually older) folks like to just have a seat and observe the goings on of the city. So when I had to move, and had a chair that was my former […]
- A Mexican Thanksgiving in China 1 week ago I’ve had enough holidays overseas to know that it doesn’t really matter whether there’s a turkey or not. What matters is that you’re surrounded by friends and food (of any country’s cuisine) and drink. Margaritas will sub for red wine, and burritos are close enough to turkey and mashed...
- Catching Up, Vol. 9: Indiana Autumn 1 week ago There’s a house near my parents’ place has that has the most beautiful fall tree.
- Catching Up, Vol. 8: Giants Game 1 week ago When I was in New York, I lucked out and ended up being there during the week when the Colts were in town to play the Giants. So I really had no choice but to get tickets. I had a couple of friends who were supposed to go to the game with me, both of […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Brittany Hite has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!