Latest Blog Posts »
- Going Out on Top 6 days ago A nice way to end the dragon boating season… yesterday we reclaimed our title of Discovery Bay women’s champions!
- Rubber Ducky 2 weeks ago The duck lives! (Read all about him
- Clotheslines 2 weeks ago A clothesline, Hong Kong-style. Which is, you know, slightly different than the Southern Indiana-style one.
- Lamma Dragons in the News 3 weeks ago The local English-language newspaper, the South China Morning Post, wrote a profile about our dragon boat team celebrating its 25th anniversary this year. The story is behind a paywall, so you have to have a subscription to read, but here’s … Continue reading →
- Deep Water Bay 1 month ago Another weekend, another race. This time, we got 3rd in women’s (out of eight), and fourth in mixed (out of 43!). I don’t remember what the men got, sorry! But the weather was nice, and now we have a nice … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Brittany Hite has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!