Latest Blog Posts »
- When Life Gives You Ugly Doors... 3 days ago Sometimes life gives you lemons, as the saying goes, and the only thing you can do is make the best of it and make your lemonade. When you live in China, you get a lot of lemons. Something always goes … Continue reading →
- Harbin and the Ice Festival 1 week ago Continuing on my string of winter-themed travels, this past weekend some friends and I made the trek up to Harbin in China’s northeasternmost Heilongjiang province. The city is most known for its winter Ice Festival as well as its heavy … Continue reading →
- Another Ski Trip 2 weeks ago So it seems I’m becoming quite the ski bunny. This past weekend, I won a local magazine giveaway for a full weekend getaway to a ski resort for two—a $500 value! The trip was to Genting’s Secret Garden, a fairly … Continue reading →
- It's Officially the Year of the Horse 2 weeks ago Lantern Festival, the official last day of the two-week-long Lunar New Year holiday (another one filled with firecrackers and fireworks and general revelry), has come and gone, so we’re officially Year of the Horse. Now let’s have spring soon please!
- Festive Beijing 1 month ago Trees covered in lanterns at the Lunar New Year temple fair at Ditan Park.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Brittany Hite has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!