Latest Blog Posts »
- Expat Christmas Around the World 1 week ago I had the pleasure this Christmas of taking part in a wonderful idea: a gift exchange among expats around the world. The exchange is organized by fellow expat blogger Diane, from Oui in France, who somehow found my contact info and asked me if I wanted to participate. Obviously I was happy to...
- Happy New Year From Hong Kong 2 weeks ago Happy new year from Hong Kong, where I’ve returned permanently (well, permanently in Brittany terms anyway, which means at least for the next year). Loads more to come soon after I’m not spending every minute of free time trying to find an apartment.
- Merry Christmas from Thailand 4 weeks ago This is basically how I’m spending my week.
- Here We Go Again.. 1 month ago
- Street Chairs 1 month ago As I have frequently documented on my Instagram account, Beijingers really like sitting in the streets. Chairs can be found all over town, where (usually older) folks like to just have a seat and observe the goings on of the city. So when I had to move, and had a chair that was my former […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Brittany Hite has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!