Latest Blog Posts »
- Shanghai, 5 Years On 2 days ago Like I said in my last post, last weekend we returned to Shanghai for the first time since I made my very first trip to China (as a tourist!) in 2008. It’s pretty convenient these days getting from Beijing to … Continue reading →
- Shanghai Half 1 week ago This weekend, I returned to Shanghai for the first time since my very first trip to China back in 2008 (!) to run the city’s half-marathon. Despite incredibly high pollution levels that made running more like burning my lungs, the … Continue reading →
- Happy Thanksgiving! 1 week ago We didn’t have turkey, but we did have a bird. A roast Peking duck to be exact. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
- Last Leg: Hanoi 1 week ago I had to get back to Beijing from Laos, and the quickest way to do it was via Hanoi, which has a direct flight. And since I’ve been Ho Chi Minh but not to Hanoi, I figured what the heck, might … Continue reading →
- Lovely Laos, Part II 2 weeks ago …Continued from Laos, Part I. Laos is fantastic. Did I mention that? It really is. The people are all very friendly, it’s not overly commercialized — you can go to a market and shop without being hounded at all — … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Brittany Hite has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!