Life for an american in El Salvador
Latest Blog Posts »
- El Salvador Geography 5 days ago By: Hugh C. Talley When it was suggested that I write a post on El Salvador geography I thought it was a great subject and would be easy to write about, however after researching this I found it to be a bit complex, but very interesting. El Salvador borders the North Read More... The...
- Happy New Year From El Salvador 2 weeks ago By: Hugh C. Talley We have had a lot of struggles in 2017, but for the most part it has been a very good year. Elizabeth and I are looking forward to 2018 with faith, hope and enthusiasm for a great year ahead. We will try to keep you informed on Read More... The post Happy New Year...
- Merry Christmas From El Salvador 3 weeks ago By: Hugh C. Talley We wish everyone a very Merry Christmas from sunny El Salvador. Please be safe and enjoy your holidays. The post Merry Christmas From El Salvador appeared first on lifeofagringoexpatinelsalvador.com.
- Christmas In El Salvador 2017 1 month ago By: Hugh C. Talley This is my 7th Christmas in El Salvador and it has been a very good year. We are working on projects for next year and we are looking forward to 2018. Elizabeth and I hope that you have a had a good year and we wish Read More... The post Christmas In El Salvador...
- El Salvador: Trial Video 1 month ago The post El Salvador: Trial Video appeared first on lifeofagringoexpatinelsalvador.com.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Life for an american in El Salvador
14:04 PM June 06, 2015
Love this blog! Looking to retire in El Salvador. Visiting again in July to house hunt. Prefer beach area. Your info helps much. Rick