Latest Blog Posts »
- Tequila, Mexico is a Real Place 2 months ago I am convinced the magical town of Tequila was put on Earth for several reasons:For parents to reap revenge on their children for the numerous birthday parties, school talent shows, and theme parks they must painfully endure. To save gringos from the embarrassing morning-after too...
- Mayo In México 3 months ago May is a season of transition. May is dusty. Tourists & seasonal folks leave. A few people like us, linger behind with the locals, recovering from the high season. May is the month of diarrhea...if you are going to get sick, it is going to be May. The humidity & heat creep back....
- The Fuck-It List... 4 months ago I adopted the term "The Fuck-It List" from something witty my mom said, a while back. Sam and I have lived a rather adventurous life, going after what we want in our personal lives...leaving little room for a useless piece of paper with shit I say that I will do, someday. A nagging theme;...
- beUTAHful Salt Lake City 4 months ago Our community of friends, in Salt Lake City are by far one of our most prized possessions. They are the Wild Ones whom inspire us, love us & keep us coming back for more! [...]
- Saturday Nights in La Cruz 5 months ago Saturday evenings, aprés surf & tacos, we gather for live music in the main plaza. We dance & socialize amongst the eclectic group of attendees; salty sailors, seasonal expats, national tourists & local La Cruzers, while kids run freely, weaving between the dancers and the lookie loos....
Contest Entries »
- How to Be More Like a Local When Visiting the Puerto Vallarta Area of Mexico Expat Blog Awards 2013 How To Be More Like A Local When Visiting the Puerto Vallarta Area of Mexico10. Take off your closed toed shoes; let your toes breathe and feel the fresh air (and get rid of that winter sock tan)! Seeing somebody walk down the beach in shoes is a...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Mexico Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Mexico!Copy and paste code to display the Mexico Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 12 reviews on Team Fuber
14:45 PM December 05, 2013
Love this blog, it's the best Expat/Mexico blog I've come across! #1!!!
21:03 PM December 05, 2013
A good read ... well written
22:52 PM December 05, 2013
I LOVE this blog! It is always interesting and diverse. Kind of makes me want to move to Mexico!!
23:22 PM December 05, 2013
Fun blog! Well written, interesting and diverse.
02:10 AM December 06, 2013
Fantastic perspective and creative writing. It is fun to live a little vicariously through Jen and Sam.
03:01 AM December 06, 2013
After visiting Mexico, I can confirm that this blog is the real deal. El mejor! Y muy autentico! You will want to read this baby daily. And once you do, you will want to visit. Or move. Or grow a beard.
13:16 PM December 07, 2013
So nice to read a blog by writers based in Nayarit!
20:57 PM December 09, 2013
Love this blog for the great photos and Jen's signature sense of humor!
01:43 AM December 10, 2013
Whenever I log on to read this blog I'm unsure if I will laugh, smile, learn something new or have the urge to stay in Mexico longer. Jen has surprised me with her ability to write with so much passion. Happy my wife is dedicated to writing and sharing our adventures.
23:52 PM December 12, 2013
I love it, I can't get enough! Your ability to tell a story makes me feel like I'm there!
01:55 AM December 13, 2013
Great fun with lots of useful information! I like the tone of the articles and the enthusiasm behind, while keeping everything very real. Fantastic!
00:09 AM September 03, 2014
Funny, inspiring and very much the American Dream I have! To be free to live as I please...