Caracolas - Spanish seashells...
Latest Blog Posts »
- Bilbao: Modern Cathedral Town 1 year ago Bilbao’s old cathedral is in the heart of its medieval pedestrian centre (Siete Calles or Seven Streets), mostly forgotten today amidst the bonhomie of pintxo bars, but fortunately there’s a new cathedral in town, the Guggenheim, a shiny titanium-clad museum … Continue reading →
- Adventures in Northern Spain - Part I: The Northwest (Asturias, Galicia, Porto, Zamora) 1 year ago If you’re looking for a summer trip to knock your socks off, look no further than northern Spain – all the down-home charms of yesterday with all the modern conveniences of today. I recommend two, both by car starting and … Continue reading →
- A Little Bit of Spain in Pictures 1 year ago After almost 2 years and 50 caracolas, the semi-regular is becoming semi-irregular, and so it’s time for a Best Of. Like the Best of Bread or Frampton Comes Alive, hopefully the collection of greatest hits exceeds the originals, the proverbial … Continue reading →
- Pamplona - Not just bull runs and imagined worlds 1 year ago A simple word association game with Pamplona likely brings up two – bulls and Hemingway. The running of the bulls (or encierro) is part of the Festival of San Fermín, held every July 6 to 14 in this historical capital … Continue reading →
- Paella Town - Fire and water in Valencia 2 years ago Valencia is the third-largest city in Spain at almost 800,000 people, and one of the largest on the Mediterranean coast behind its Catalan cousin Barcelona. A country’s third-largest city usually has to try harder, but with the biggest old city … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Caracolas - Spanish seashells... has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!