A Miami expat in Florence
Latest Blog Posts »
- 10 Tips On How To Be A Better Leader 1 month ago Regardless of your title, we can all work on being a better leader. Even if you don’t have a “team” to lead, you still need to clearly and effectively share… The post 10 Tips On How To Be A Better Leader appeared first on Tiana Kai.
- An Apology To Cheryl Strayed 2 months ago I want to get something off my chest, so what better way than to write a public post so strangers can read it and judge me? It’s also the best way… The post An Apology To Cheryl Strayed appeared first on Tiana Kai.
- The Future Of Tech 10 months ago Here’s what I think about when I’m on the elliptical. Phone numbers will be obsolete. Snapchat will be the number one app in the US. Retail stores will move online… The post The Future Of Tech appeared first on Tiana Kai.
- Stop Being Selfish On Social Media 9 months ago This is not a Tom Cruise moment in Jerry Maguire when he stands up and leaves his job for something… more. Remember? He wanted to feel something, to connect, to inspire.… The post Stop Being Selfish On Social Media appeared first on Tiana Kai.
- Update on Instagram Stories 10 months ago After spending lots of time on Instagram Stories, I’ve noticed a few things… Brands are having fun with their audiences. I’ve learned that Airbnb has a badass office and even cooler… The post Update on Instagram Stories appeared first on Tiana Kai.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A Miami expat in Florence
19:28 PM November 17, 2012
Okay, I know most of you are going to get hooked on this blog because of the fairytale story... yeah, yeah, American falls in love with Italian and moves from Miami to Florence. (Could you pick two cooler cities?) It's a story that can't fail. But while you are all eating up the narrative, some of us are actually impressed by the photos. This blog has some amazing photos. They are beautiful! How does she make food looks so good?!?
11:23 AM August 27, 2013
I agree! ;)