A Miami expat in Florence
Latest Blog Posts »
- WineTown events in Florence 3 days ago WineTown is back in Florence this weekend and thanks to Studentsville I won two tickets to last night’s inaugural event and two WineCards for all weekend festivities. A photo of me enjoying wine, chocolate truffles and a cigar in Lucca was the winning image of the “I Love...
- The best panini in Florence 1 week ago Although Tuscany is not famous for their white, unsalty bread they are known to make mean panini in Florence. All’Antico Vinaio never fails to have a long line outside filled with locals, tourists and students alike, so I’m thinking it must be good. This is one of the few panini spots...
- Eating brains for the first time... and last?! 1 week ago As adventurous as I think I am in the culinary department I never thought I would be sitting at a cute Italian restaurant eating brains. Luckily, they were fried beyond recognition. My husband, Niccol
- Blog of the month, humor pays off 1 week ago I crack myself up Yahoo, I was chose as Blog of the Month…
- Bike Lucca: what to see, drink & eat 1 week ago If there is one thing that I recommend is to not walk, but bike Lucca and explore. It’s such a fun way to see, eat and drink everything. Lucca has so much more to offer than I ever realized from previous visits. Last month I was invited on a Tuscan blog tour with
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Miami expat in Florence
19:28 PM November 17, 2012
Okay, I know most of you are going to get hooked on this blog because of the fairytale story... yeah, yeah, American falls in love with Italian and moves from Miami to Florence. (Could you pick two cooler cities?) It's a story that can't fail. But while you are all eating up the narrative, some of us are actually impressed by the photos. This blog has some amazing photos. They are beautiful! How does she make food looks so good?!?