Latest Blog Posts »
- Guest Post: Things to Do in Bali with Children 3 weeks ago By Jose Gil Tecson Are you looking for a great destination for a spring getaway with the kids this year? Why not consider exploring lush and beautiful Bali, Indonesia?
- Guest Post: Exploring Off the Beaten Track in Bali 2 months ago By Jose Gil Tecson Vivid emerald green rice terraces, ornate temples festooned with pink, white and orange flowers, shimmering blue water, long stretches of beach with creamy white sand and stunning dormant volcano landscapes – welcome to the amazing paradise that is Bali. From the moment you...
- What Happens After 3 Years in Perth, Australia 8 months ago I don’t know where to begin.
- Indonesian Women and Small Town Mentality 8 months ago I’ve noticed that many Indonesian women, wherever they reside, still carry ‘small town mentality‘. I’ve noticed that:
- Two Madcap Indonesians in Weird and Wonderful Japan (2) 9 months ago Japan trip part 2: A Middle Eastern club with Japanese girls in nurse outfits, Japanese girls’ “dolls eyes”, a visit to a cat caf
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Finally Woken has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!