Me in Blogland
Latest Blog Posts »
- Baker's Corner: Oven Roasted Herbed Potatoes 1 week ago Three cheers for December! I know it is still early you guys but I'm all set to ring in the holiday cheer
- Family Staycation at D'Resort, Singapore 2 weeks ago Up until a few years ago, I thought staycations were lame. That is until I actually gave it a chance! Our first staycation in Singapore was a babymoon at Hotel Fort Canning, an iconic luxury heritage boutique hotel nestled in the lush greenery of the historic Fort Canning Park. It came about as a...
- Baker's Corner: Chocolate Drip Cake with Chocolate Peanut Butter Frosting and Chocolate Glaze 4 weeks ago I said I would blog the recipe of my twins third birthday cake, didn't I? Well, here it is!First things first - I am no cake decorator. I assume you know that right? So, please be kind and don't judge my effort too harshly okay?
- A Letter To My Daughters On Their Third Birthday 2 months ago Writing this birthday letter has not been an easy endeavor. Unlike the previous two letters which came about effortlessly as a result of my assiduous note-taking throughout the year, this time, I have slacked off plenty. I still have been sending e-mails to both my girls documenting major events...
- Brand-new dishes unveiled at Greendot, Singapore! 2 months ago [Media Invite]So, if you have been a loyal blog reader, you may remember that I have reviewed Greendot on the blog before. I had been there with a friend and we came back high on all things green! Greendot is an asian-fusion vegetarian casual eatery. It was founded in 2011 with the mission to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Me in Blogland has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!