Me in Blogland
Latest Blog Posts »
- Kids Day Out: Palawan Pirate Ship & Palawan Beach at Sentosa, Singapore 1 week ago It had been a while since we had taken the kids to Sentosa. The last time was to the S.E.A aquarium and before that to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum (both visits which had been a success much to my surprise!). I wanted to take them outdoors for some fun in the sun and Sentosa was the first place that...
- Recipe of the month: Roasted Beetroot Risotto 2 weeks ago I am aware that I slacked off last month with only two blog posts. I got busy (and also a little lazy) so that explains the drop in my usual quota. But with four draft posts currently in my cache, I'm going to make up for it folks!
- Feet Haven: Ancient Tradition with a Modern Twist 3 weeks ago Media InviteHow often do you spot seedy looking foot reflexology parlours located within rundown shophouses or obscure corners of old shopping centres and pass by without a second glance? If you were to ask me, I'd say - quite often. Although I am no stranger to the experience of foot...
- Blossom Bliss 2017 at Gardens by the Bay, Singapore 2 months ago Rewind to Feb 2011. I was delirious with excitement having meticulously planned a much anticipated holiday to Japan. I was counting the days till our 8-day visit to Tokyo, Kyoto, Nara and Hiroshima during the "sakura" or cherry blossom season the following month. The exquisite beauty of the...
- Recipe of the month: Strawberry, Blackberry & Vanilla Overnight Oats 2 months ago I've become a bit obsessed with overnight oats lately. If you went through my previous post on Chocolate Peanut Butter Raspberry Overnight Oats, you will be aware of it
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Me in Blogland has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!