Me in Blogland
Latest Blog Posts »
- Recipe of the month: Vegetarian Lo Mein + Giveaway from Market Fresh Singapore 1 week ago Boy oh boy, do I have something good in store for all you folks in Singapore!
- A Delightful Edible Bouquet from Floral Garage Singapore 2 weeks ago Product ReviewLook what arrived in the mail the other day?!Those are real by the way! I mean, for a girl who likes pretty things and is obsessed with food, an attractive-looking bouquet that can be turned into a scrumptious dish is happiness in a package!
- Recipe of the month: Longan, Ginger and Tender Coconut Juice with Nata de Coco 3 weeks ago I have a unique and refreshing drink for you today
- Family Beach Vacation @ Club Med Bintan Island 2 months ago This post has taken so much longer to complete than I anticipated. I'm going to blame it on blogger and the recurring problems with saving the post and preview failing to load which are absolute rubbish. And don't even get me started on the formatting inconsistencies I had to encounter....
- Baker's Corner: Soft & Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies 2 months ago I can't believe it is September already! Time is just whizzing by innit? Last month was a mixed bag for me. Good because I had a chance to meet up with two really good friends from college on two separate occasions and bad because both kids took turns catching a nasty bug and it was a...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Me in Blogland has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!