The Chicago Files
Latest Blog Posts »
- Wordless Wednesday: The Canada Goose Strut 1 day ago Filed under: March, 2017 Tagged: Canada, Canada goose, Canadian, Chicago, fowl, goose, humor, humour, illinois, nature, photography, photos, Skokie, Spring, strut, strutting, wordless wednesday
- Saturday Serenity: The "Now Thing" 4 days ago Here it is, Saturday morning, and as per my usual I am but an arm’s stretch away from my strategically placed ginormous mug of coffee! You know, I had the nicest day this past week. I decided to take myself for a ‘wander’! With phone in hand, I literally walked around downtown Chicago...
- Sunrise Lake Michigan: Morning Glory! 1 week ago Well this was a welcomed, colorful scene this morning! The sky painter certainly made a lovely appearance at sunrise! I hope you have a day as equally lovely as this sunrise!Filed under: March, 2017 Tagged: Canada, Canadian, Chicago, CHItown, clouds, Great Lakes, Lake Michigan, nature, photography,...
- Wordless Wednesday: Rippling Effect 1 week ago Filed under: March, 2017 Tagged: Canada, Canadian, Chicago, Great Lakes, Lake Michigan, photography, photos, pictures, Spring, sunrise, USA, Wednesday, wordless wednesday
- Tuesday's Sunrise: Yellow Highlighter 1 week ago As the earth ‘spins’ into Spring, the sunrises over Lake Michigan here in Chicago tend to be somewhat more muted until Fall approaches. However, this morning I was delighted to see that the sky painter had taken out the yellow sky highlighter pen and dazzled us with a bright display. It was...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Chicago Files has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!