The Chicago Files
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Wonderful Winter Sky 13 hours ago When I looked out of the window this morning I thought, wow, this is the epitome of a winter’s sky. With what appeared as a wall of grey-blue clouds, along with whisps of light, streaky clouds, added to that the sun’s muted rays bursting upward, I’d say this is a pretty good ‘picture’...
- Wordless Wednesday: Orange Reflection 1 day ago Filed under: December, 2017 Tagged: Canada, Canadian, Chicago, CHItown, Great Lakes, Lake Michigan, photography, skies, sun, sunny, sunrise, sunshine, winter, wordless wednesday
- Another Moment of Macy's Magic! 2 days ago Every year I look forward to seeing the festive holiday windows at Macy’s on State Street here in Chicago. It sure looks as if Santa is paying special attention to the, “Naughty & Nice” list, doesn’t it? I was fortunate to get a clear pic of this window. With gazillions of tourists...
- Five Tiny Tips to Survive the Holidays Without Losing Your Mind 4 days ago [courtesy: http://www.livingwellspendingless.com%5D This time of year can bring us feelings as if we are moving in ten different directions all at once. We are literally thinking about the next thing we, ‘have to get done’ while we are doing the thing on the list before that task! We do a lot...
- Wordless Wednesday: Macy's Window Magic! 1 week ago Filed under: December, 2017 Tagged: 2017, Canada, Canadian, Chicago, children, CHItown, Christmas, decorations, holidays, Macy's, Macy's Chicago, magic, magical, window display, wordless wednesday
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Chicago Files has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!