Catching the Magic
Latest Blog Posts »
- Christmas & my Pohutukawa Fairy! 1 week ago We’ve got the tree up and are feeling festive. The Christmas CD’s have been dusted off and we’ve had our first sing along around the piano. The weather (it’s supposed to be summer in New Zealand now) is very northern … Continue reading →
- It's beginning to feel like home again 1 week ago Blogging has been sporadic this past month, on hearing from Crown Relocations that our container load of belongings was finally going to be delivered back to our home in Wellington. I was determined to have the house organised, with storage space … Continue reading →
- My Babies | The Photo Gallery 2 weeks ago The theme on ‘The Photo Gallery‘ is ‘Babies’ and I couldn’t resist a trip down memory lane… Each of them entered this world with a unique birth story (as we all do!), which I do think has contributed some what to … Continue reading →
- Mini Creations 2 weeks ago A tweet reminded me of this lovely ‘Linky’ (‘Mini Creations‘ by Kid GL loves), run by a couple of great kids, in the UK, to celebrate the creations our children produce. All too often I wish I’d taken a photograph … Continue reading →
- The Photo Gallery | Pets, Unpacking & Walks 3 weeks ago I’ve not blogged for more than a fortnight and one of the delightful reasons is having a couple of new pets in the home! The less than delightful reason; all our container load of belongings finally arrived from our year … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: New Zealand Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in New Zealand!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Catching the Magic
20:55 PM December 07, 2012
I LOVE reading Catching the Magic and reading about the wonderful things this lovely family have been getting up too :) Though reading all the experiences they get up to, meeting them and exploring a bit of Wellington with them it makes me what to move there :) This blog should win the Expat Blog Awards 2012: Top Blog!!
09:32 AM December 08, 2012
As family back home, it's been wonderful to keep up with the "going on" via the blog. OK! We're biased - but we still think it shows a wonderful talent and gives a real in-site to the trials, tribulations, pleasures and rewards in moving half way round the world.
13:25 PM December 08, 2012
Sarah is a truly inspiring blogger capturing the magic of life, love and family through stories of everyday life, poetry and photographs. I love reading about the adventures of her charming family as they embrace the best that Wellington has to offer.
15:42 PM December 11, 2012
This blog is incredibly sincere and kind-hearted. Sarah's kids are really lucky to be in such a fantastic, loving, and creative family, and it's an inspiration to see the family be nurtured and grow. Well done, Sarah.