Catching the Magic
Latest Blog Posts »
- Silent Sunday 20 hours ago ~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~ What is Silent Sunday?
- Things I'm Loving 2 days ago Always a pleasure to end a week by reflecting on the ‘loves’ from the week (especially whilst sipping a delightful Pinot Noir from dear hubbie!). The little things are often what make a good week, such as finishing a good book. This week I’ve been consumed with, ‘The...
- Thank you, my daughters, for a perfect Mothers Day x 4 days ago They weren’t any cards, or breakfast in bed, No fights in the kitchen, at dawn, to dread. Miss 3 woke at three, singing ‘Do, Re, Mi’, Couldn’t sleep for wondering what came before Ti. She asked for food, a bath, paints to create, Painted herself in my womb, whilst she ate. I...
- Silent Sunday 1 week ago ~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~
- LOVED... Luge riding, in Queenstown, New Zealand 1 week ago Before we even got our helmets on for luging, we had the thrill of a ride in the Skyline Gondola to the top of the hill overlooking picturesque Queenstown, in the South Island of New Zealand. The views from the gondola ride were beautiful – but we were in for a lot more excitement. The [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in New Zealand!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Catching the Magic
20:55 PM December 07, 2012
I LOVE reading Catching the Magic and reading about the wonderful things this lovely family have been getting up too :) Though reading all the experiences they get up to, meeting them and exploring a bit of Wellington with them it makes me what to move there :) This blog should win the Expat Blog Awards 2012: Top Blog!!
09:32 AM December 08, 2012
As family back home, it's been wonderful to keep up with the "going on" via the blog. OK! We're biased - but we still think it shows a wonderful talent and gives a real in-site to the trials, tribulations, pleasures and rewards in moving half way round the world.
13:25 PM December 08, 2012
Sarah is a truly inspiring blogger capturing the magic of life, love and family through stories of everyday life, poetry and photographs. I love reading about the adventures of her charming family as they embrace the best that Wellington has to offer.
15:42 PM December 11, 2012
This blog is incredibly sincere and kind-hearted. Sarah's kids are really lucky to be in such a fantastic, loving, and creative family, and it's an inspiration to see the family be nurtured and grow. Well done, Sarah.