Catching the Magic
Latest Blog Posts »
- Harry Potter loves! 2 months ago The day before we left England, after three wonderful weeks touring through the countryside of England and Wales, with Grandma and Grandad, we visited the Warner Brothers Studio in London where the Harry Potter movies were made. The experience was well worth it and we left feeling in awe of the...
- Great Places to Scoot in Wellington 2 months ago Ava from Micro Scooters has handpicked four of the best places in the capital to get scooting! From the serene beauty of the Botanic Gardens to the tranquil waterfront, these are kid-friendly scooting zones the whole family can enjoy. With the long summer holidays now upon us I love getting out...
- Final week in England, travelling through Lancashire, Yorkshire & back to Hampshire 3 months ago The past couple of months have literally flown by and before this year comes to an end I really want to share a last few highlights from my special visit to the UK with my youngest daughter, Alice. I made a photograph book for my folks, which my Mum especially treasures, as sadly she has [...]
- Spring days and home education in Wellington 4 months ago One day we are tucked up indoors playing LEGO, reading, baking and making toy boats to float on the bath tub, the next we are walking in the sunshine, picking sweat-peas, and paddling our toes in the sea. We are definitely ‘going with the flow’ this spring in Wellington (not to mention keeping...
- A week of earthquakes, floods and wind 4 months ago What a wild week we had in the shaky isles last week! Thankfully we’ve been okay in our home in the hills of Wellington, New Zealand, clear of any tsunami risk. However, so many people around the country, particularly in the north east of the South Island, have suffered with earthquake damage,...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: New Zealand Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in New Zealand!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Catching the Magic
20:55 PM December 07, 2012
I LOVE reading Catching the Magic and reading about the wonderful things this lovely family have been getting up too :) Though reading all the experiences they get up to, meeting them and exploring a bit of Wellington with them it makes me what to move there :) This blog should win the Expat Blog Awards 2012: Top Blog!!
09:32 AM December 08, 2012
As family back home, it's been wonderful to keep up with the "going on" via the blog. OK! We're biased - but we still think it shows a wonderful talent and gives a real in-site to the trials, tribulations, pleasures and rewards in moving half way round the world.
13:25 PM December 08, 2012
Sarah is a truly inspiring blogger capturing the magic of life, love and family through stories of everyday life, poetry and photographs. I love reading about the adventures of her charming family as they embrace the best that Wellington has to offer.
15:42 PM December 11, 2012
This blog is incredibly sincere and kind-hearted. Sarah's kids are really lucky to be in such a fantastic, loving, and creative family, and it's an inspiration to see the family be nurtured and grow. Well done, Sarah.