Catching the Magic
Latest Blog Posts »
- Prose for Thought | Running Pep Talk 19 hours ago I’ve been running a lot lately (summer weather does make it easier – plus there’s more daylight hours to play with around family commitments). It feels great to be out, in my own headspace, running in the sunlight. I love … Continue reading →
- Playing in the Wellington heat wave 1 day ago It’s been scorching in Wellington this past week (and after acclimatising to warmer temperatures in our year and a bit living in southern California) hubby and I have been LOVING it! This was my view the other day (from the … Continue reading →
- Celebrating sisters, over coming anxiety & starting a new school year... 1 day ago Our 11 year old daughter has been awesome in supporting her 9 year old sister settling into a new school this week. Friends, family and regular readers will know that our 9 year old daughter has been homeschooled these past … Continue reading →
- Prose for Thought | Salty sea kisses 6 days ago Summer, I love you, as does my bare skin… and here follows a poem on the simplicity of summer and how it makes me feel so good, with its long daylight hours and salty sea kisses… Linking up with…
- Summer holiday loves, at home in Wellington 1 week ago This is such a magic summer we’re having back in Wellington, New Zealand. Having hubby not working has made the school holidays all the more special (and less stressful!) too. We have just over a week left before our two … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: New Zealand Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in New Zealand!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Catching the Magic
20:55 PM December 07, 2012
I LOVE reading Catching the Magic and reading about the wonderful things this lovely family have been getting up too :) Though reading all the experiences they get up to, meeting them and exploring a bit of Wellington with them it makes me what to move there :) This blog should win the Expat Blog Awards 2012: Top Blog!!
09:32 AM December 08, 2012
As family back home, it's been wonderful to keep up with the "going on" via the blog. OK! We're biased - but we still think it shows a wonderful talent and gives a real in-site to the trials, tribulations, pleasures and rewards in moving half way round the world.
13:25 PM December 08, 2012
Sarah is a truly inspiring blogger capturing the magic of life, love and family through stories of everyday life, poetry and photographs. I love reading about the adventures of her charming family as they embrace the best that Wellington has to offer.
15:42 PM December 11, 2012
This blog is incredibly sincere and kind-hearted. Sarah's kids are really lucky to be in such a fantastic, loving, and creative family, and it's an inspiration to see the family be nurtured and grow. Well done, Sarah.