Catching the Magic
Latest Blog Posts »
- Three daughters, all at school! A VERY new chapter! 3 days ago After twelve years of being a very full-time stay at home Mummy (including three and a half years homeschooling my middle daughter, whilst caring for my third born from home all her first five years, and fifteen months living in … Continue reading →
- Outdoor loves from Martinborough 3 weeks ago Last weekend was spent with friends, in the beautiful countryside of the Wairarapa, at our Martinborough home. The weekend was full of special moments in the sun, made all the better for having good friends to share it with. Our three daughters … Continue reading →
- Poignant moments from my week in Black and White: The Photo Gallery 3 weeks ago Black and white is the theme this week on ‘The Photo Gallery’ and it is especially poignant as I struggle to let my youngest child ‘go’, and settle her into school. I feel like my wild butterfly is being closed … Continue reading →
- Life is a changing! 1 month ago There have been so many momentous changes in our family life this year so far. This week, by far, has been the biggest. I have experienced, for the first time in nearly twelve years, having all three of my daughters … Continue reading →
- Rock scrambling in Wellington with Monsieur Cocoa 1 month ago Wellington’s coastline is a rugged one, with a mix terrain of beaches, from sandy to pebbled and everything in between. There are well known bays and others so small they have no mapped name, but are undoubtedly given names with … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: New Zealand Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in New Zealand!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Catching the Magic
20:55 PM December 07, 2012
I LOVE reading Catching the Magic and reading about the wonderful things this lovely family have been getting up too :) Though reading all the experiences they get up to, meeting them and exploring a bit of Wellington with them it makes me what to move there :) This blog should win the Expat Blog Awards 2012: Top Blog!!
09:32 AM December 08, 2012
As family back home, it's been wonderful to keep up with the "going on" via the blog. OK! We're biased - but we still think it shows a wonderful talent and gives a real in-site to the trials, tribulations, pleasures and rewards in moving half way round the world.
13:25 PM December 08, 2012
Sarah is a truly inspiring blogger capturing the magic of life, love and family through stories of everyday life, poetry and photographs. I love reading about the adventures of her charming family as they embrace the best that Wellington has to offer.
15:42 PM December 11, 2012
This blog is incredibly sincere and kind-hearted. Sarah's kids are really lucky to be in such a fantastic, loving, and creative family, and it's an inspiration to see the family be nurtured and grow. Well done, Sarah.