Latest Blog Posts »
- Koh Lanta Comeback at the Crown Lanta Resort 1 month ago We’ve made a few references in the past about our terrifying ferry journey to Koh Lanta during our first visit to Thailand. It was in August of 2011, monsoon season in Thailand, and we were making the journey from Phuket with a stopover in Koh Phi Phi. The first part of the journey was insanely...
- And Just Like That...We're Homeless Again 4 months ago We closed on our house this morning, handed over the keys, and we are officially homeless yet again. Yes, the house that we just purchased exactly one year ago. The house that we spent so much money and energy on to fix up. The house that we had our wedding at just over two months ago. […]
- 5 Businesses We've Tried & Failed in the Past 3 Years 10 months ago We were recently featured on The Professional Hobo’s Financial Case Study series, where for the first time we revealed our online income, and we were met with a lot of reactions. Many were very positive, others more in disbelief that it is possible to earn such a substantial income from affiliate...
- Drone Footage and Updates From Colorado 10 months ago Just a quick update as we sit in our zero gravity chairs working along side the river in Silverton, Colorado. We haven’t posted since we left on our summer road trip but we’ve pretty much been on the go nonstop since the day we left. We’ll have plenty to catch you up on later – […]
- Our Road Trip Plans For The Summer 1 year ago As promised, we are making time this summer for a little traveling. Its been 3 1/2 months since we’ve been home and our feet are getting seriously itchy! Being domestic has been great for a little while and it sure is nice not living out of a suitcase, but the wanderlust is starting to take […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Trading Traveler has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!