Latest Blog Posts »
- Finally Getting To See The Christmas Markets in Europe 3 days ago Picking up right after our Balkan road trip, we finished in Zagreb where we returned the car and checked into an Airbnb right in the center of town. The timing was perfect as it was right as the Christmas Markets were getting into full swing. I’m not sure if it was all of the Christmas […]
- Cost of Living 3 Weeks in Medellín, Colombia 2 months ago The affordable cost of living is one of the most appealing factors for digital nomads or expats living in Medellín, Colombia (among many other things as mentioned in my last post). We were excited to see how it stacked up in comparison with S.E. Asia, Eastern Europe and, of course, the US. In the...
- Mixed Feelings on Medellín, Colombia 2 months ago After we found ourselves a little let down by Panama, we booked a flight to Medellín, Colombia. We couldn’t go home as our tax year to qualify for the FEIE (Foreign Earned Income Exclusion) wasn’t up until the end of January but we knew we didn’t want to stay in Panama that long (more on...
- Our 3 Week Balkan Road Trip: Itinerary and Highlights 4 months ago Road trips are by far our favorite way to travel and a Balkans road trip has been on our mind for a while. We were supposed to do the trip back in the summer, but plans changed (as they so often do) and we ended up back in Asia. Our trip got pushed back to […]
- Highlights of 2017: The Good, The Bad, The Robbery 4 months ago Since we practically took the year off from blogging in 2017 (and most of 2016 as well), I figured I would do a recap of the year. Its always nice to look back on what we got up to throughout the year and reminisce on the good times and not-so-good times. After all, we visited […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Trading Traveler has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!