Latest Blog Posts »
- Our 3 Week Balkan Road Trip: Itinerary and Highlights 2 months ago Road trips are by far our favorite way to travel and a Balkans road trip has been on our mind for a while. We were supposed to do the trip back in the summer, but plans changed (as they so often do) and we ended up back in Asia. Our trip got pushed back to […]
- Highlights of 2017: The Good, The Bad, The Robbery 2 months ago Since we practically took the year off from blogging in 2017 (and most of 2016 as well), I figured I would do a recap of the year. Its always nice to look back on what we got up to throughout the year and reminisce on the good times and not-so-good times. After all, we visited […]
- Trying to Understand the Hype of Panama 2 months ago Our posts on here are very few and far in between these days. This is partly because we moved around quite a bit this past year, and partly because we’ve been focusing on the websites that actually make us money and allow us to keep living this lifestyle (unfortunately the travel blog does not)....
- Visiting Krabi's Beaches on a (Slightly) Bigger Budget 7 months ago Just two years ago, I wrote a travel guide for Krabi on ways to save money and travel on a budget. At the time, we were bootstrapping a new business and trying to save every dollar we made, unsure of how long this “digital nomad” lifestyle would actually last. Fast forward two years, we are...
- A Digital Nomad's Guide to One Month in Budapest 9 months ago We first visited Budapest back in 2015 for 10 days. It was the last stop on our 2-month European adventure and we quickly fell in love with this city. While we have so many incredible memories from that summer housesitting in the French Alps, strolling through Lake Como’s most romantic...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Trading Traveler has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!