Latest Blog Posts »
- A Digital Nomad's Guide to One Month in Budapest 1 month ago We first visited Budapest back in 2015 for 10 days. It was the last stop on our 2-month European adventure and we quickly fell in love with this city. While we have so many incredible memories from that summer housesitting in the French Alps, strolling through Lake Como’s most romantic...
- Road Trip From Munich to Budapest: Castles, Beer and Baths 3 months ago After our 3 weeks in Romania were up, we were so excited to be hopping on a plane and meeting up with my little brother and his girlfriend on their first European holiday. We’ve been begging them to join us for some adventures for years, and since my brother’s girlfriend Lin just graduated...
- 3 Weeks in Romania: A Potential Digital Nomad Destination? 2 months ago Our 3 months in Thailand flew by faster than normal this time. Before we knew it, we were packing up again and saying goodbye to all of our favorite Chiang Mai friends. Only this time, it wasn’t really goodbye. It was more of “see you later”, because we now know that we’ll all end up […]
- Koh Lanta Comeback at the Crown Lanta Resort 3 months ago We’ve made a few references in the past about our terrifying ferry journey to Koh Lanta during our first visit to Thailand. It was in August of 2011, monsoon season in Thailand, and we were making the journey from Phuket with a stopover in Koh Phi Phi. The first part of the journey was insanely...
- And Just Like That...We're Homeless Again 6 months ago We closed on our house this morning, handed over the keys, and we are officially homeless yet again. Yes, the house that we just purchased exactly one year ago. The house that we spent so much money and energy on to fix up. The house that we had our wedding at just over two months ago. […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Trading Traveler has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!