Latest Blog Posts »
- #Voices4Arctic - Please Share Widely! 1 year ago Filed under: Aishas Office Tagged: #Voices4Arctic, Arctic, Greenpeace, Protected Marine Area
- Aisha's Office: Photosynthesis in the Qur'an 1 year ago Essential in the production of not only light, but also hydrogen and oxygen, the sun plays a primary role in sustaining all of creation across the globe. Swearing, “by the dawn when it breathes“ (“itha tanaffasa”), Allah reveals in the Qur’an the life-sustaining production of oxygen,...
- "The Siege of Acre, 1189-1191″ Saladin And The Crusades, from Lane-Poole, Part IV, Chapter XVII 1 year ago "...(T)he French...had put Acre under strict blockade.Three Egyptian ships arrived..., The Christian galleys were upon the new-comers in a moment. The beach was lined with the Moslem army, calling aloud upon God to save the ships..."
- Birds of Egypt: "Abu Ghuttaas," The Pied Kingfisher 1 year ago A Pied Kingfisher (Ceryle rudis), also known as "Abu Ghuttaas" ("father of those who dunk") sits on the wire hunting for fish in an irrigation canal fed from the Nile River in our rural village in Egypt...
- Gold Wire and Tiger Eye Choker 1 year ago Taking a break from writing lately has left me with free time to enjoy my beading projects once again! This is my latest creation, a choker made from gold-filled wire, with tiger-eye drop beads dangling from it. I liked it so much, I made a bracelet in the same style, and then added earrings and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Aisha's Oasis has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!