Mommy Has A Headache
Latest Blog Posts »
- Online Bingo is the New Love 10 months ago Move over men, this time the ladies got something more interesting going on. OnlineBingo is just not another online games, it is the thing to do. It’s the trend now, they askquestions based on your interaction, have a look here. It’s the normal banter amongstpeople of all age types where...
- What's all the Buzz about the Bouqs? 13 months ago You may well have heard some buzz already about The Bouqs, a flower delivery company that is a little bit different, because they have caught people's attention. Firstly, unlike some other companies I could mention, they only sell really classy bouquets and not tacky multicolored bunches that leave...
- A Real Life Mr Darcy? 1 year ago Fans of Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice have always known that Mr. Darcy is a fine man. Now scientists have proof. In scientific lingo: The pheromone that attracts female mice to the odour of a particular male has been identified. Named ‘darcin’ by researchers writing in the open access...
- Let Me Gently Probe your Mind 1 year ago We're snowed in up to our eyeballs here in Baltimore so time to switch on the computer for some light relief.So, I got challenged by another blogger to share 11 things about meMy 11 questions are:1. What advice would you give your brand new blogging self now?Don't air all your dirty laundry in...
- Great Expat-ations 1 year ago I was asked to contribute an expat tip for the HiFX Expat Tip page. And this got me thinking that actually I have a lot of useful info to pass on for peeps looking to move from UK to USA so here goes ....10 things to bear in mind when moving from UK to USA1. Your British accent will go down a...
Contest Entries »
- We're Not in Kansas Anymore Expat Culture Shock I was whisked by taxi from my flat in central London in the early dawn. Giddy and slightly nauseous, I thought of my boyfriend waiting for me on the other side of the Atlantic. What the heck was I doing? I had waved goodbye to my French...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Mommy Has A Headache
14:43 PM October 25, 2012
This girl has one wicked sense of humour. Her imagination is wild and wacky and I sometimes have a read of it just to have a giggle. This is one funny lady.
16:19 PM October 26, 2012
Emma goes where no one else dares. You name it, she'll blog about it, and when you're blogging about life in the US of A, well - let's just say it makes for a great blog!
16:19 PM October 26, 2012
Witty, snarky, inappropriate, entertaining, wrong yet so right.
19:20 PM October 27, 2012
A fabulously funny, frank blog by brilliant writer Emma Kaufman-a must read for expats and everyone the world over!
21:13 PM October 30, 2012
Always a laugh, and a lot of home truths as well!
12:05 PM November 05, 2012
Emma has a wicked sense of humour and her blog posts never fail to make me Laugh Out Loud! I often wonder what reaction she gets when she lets her very British hysterically funny sense of humour out to play in public in the US.