Mommy Has A Headache
Latest Blog Posts »
- Diary of Popcorn the Pardoned Turkey 1 week ago Hi my name is Popcorn and I am a turkey living in Morven Park's Turkey Hill Farm in the good ole US of A. This is my diary from last week: Monday 25th November Minding my own business pulling my feathers out of my ginormous breast at the turkey farm. Every turkey knows that Wednesday will be their...
- Novica Handmade Gifts $50 Giveaway (Ends 9/10) 5 months ago I have been wanting to show you this batik robe I fell in LOVE with from Novica and am adding to my boudoir collection.The robe is made by a talented artisan in Bali and one of the many beautiful creations found on NOVICA, a company that works with National Geographic to give...
- Romancing the Crone 5 months ago If any of you out there are newly solo and rushing to join a dating website, let me offer you a word of caution before you dive in. There is a new breed of man out there looking to hook forty plus women. He will whisper words of utter delight in your ear, he will look like a God and will...
- The Kings of Summer 7 months ago Yesterday I was lucky enough to see a preview showing for an amazing movie called The Kings of Summer. Luckily the movie did not need time to warm up. The audience were screaming with laughter from the first second and the laughs kept coming. The movie is about three clueless teenage boys who...
- Wordless Wednesday: Memorial Day Picnic 8 months ago Smores and Firepit and Sunset oh my!Join in the fun and link up here:Subscribe to Feed
Contest Entries »
- We're Not in Kansas Anymore Expat Culture Shock I was whisked by taxi from my flat in central London in the early dawn. Giddy and slightly nauseous, I thought of my boyfriend waiting for me on the other side of the Atlantic. What the heck was I doing? I had waved goodbye to my French...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Mommy Has A Headache
14:43 PM October 25, 2012
This girl has one wicked sense of humour. Her imagination is wild and wacky and I sometimes have a read of it just to have a giggle. This is one funny lady.
16:19 PM October 26, 2012
Emma goes where no one else dares. You name it, she'll blog about it, and when you're blogging about life in the US of A, well - let's just say it makes for a great blog!
16:19 PM October 26, 2012
Witty, snarky, inappropriate, entertaining, wrong yet so right.
19:20 PM October 27, 2012
A fabulously funny, frank blog by brilliant writer Emma Kaufman-a must read for expats and everyone the world over!
21:13 PM October 30, 2012
Always a laugh, and a lot of home truths as well!
12:05 PM November 05, 2012
Emma has a wicked sense of humour and her blog posts never fail to make me Laugh Out Loud! I often wonder what reaction she gets when she lets her very British hysterically funny sense of humour out to play in public in the US.