Mommy Has A Headache
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Next Big Thing 3 weeks ago Warm thanks to Pauline Wiles for tagging me to take part in The Next Big Thing. If you’ve spent any time at all on author blogs recently, you’ll know this is a spreading-the-love exercise where I get to use my books as an excuse to talk about myself! Like me Pauline is a British...
- We're Not In Kansas Anymore 1 month ago This is my entry for the Expat Culture Shock Competition. Please please go and vote for me and leave lots of lovely comments.We're Not in Kansas Anymoreby Emma Kaufmann I was whisked by taxi from my flat in central London in the early dawn. Giddy and slightly nauseous, I thought of my...
- Happy Caturday 1 month ago Happy Caturday to you all! I'm linking up with a Cat Like Curiosity for this feline blog hop. I am a cat fanatic and had cats all through my childhood even though I am somewhat allergic to them (although right now I am catless and just have the two guinea pigs). I would love to be reincarnated as...
- Cooking with the British Bint 2 months ago Aaah! We thought it was spring but then on Monday opened our curtains to see this: Very beautiful to be sure.The kids strapped themselves into their snowpants and spent the day shrieking with excitement that there was no school. And then sledded all day while I kept busy in the...
- Trifecta Challenge: I Should Be So Lucky 2 months ago Here's my piece for Trifecta Week 70 using the third definition of LuckyLUCKY (adjective) 1: having good luck 2: happening by chance : fortuitous 3: producing or resulting in good by chance : favorableI Should Be So Lucky
Contest Entries »
- We're Not in Kansas Anymore Expat Culture Shock I was whisked by taxi from my flat in central London in the early dawn. Giddy and slightly nauseous, I thought of my boyfriend waiting for me on the other side of the Atlantic. What the heck was I doing? I had waved goodbye to my French...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Mommy Has A Headache
14:43 PM October 25, 2012
This girl has one wicked sense of humour. Her imagination is wild and wacky and I sometimes have a read of it just to have a giggle. This is one funny lady.
16:19 PM October 26, 2012
Emma goes where no one else dares. You name it, she'll blog about it, and when you're blogging about life in the US of A, well - let's just say it makes for a great blog!
16:19 PM October 26, 2012
Witty, snarky, inappropriate, entertaining, wrong yet so right.
19:20 PM October 27, 2012
A fabulously funny, frank blog by brilliant writer Emma Kaufman-a must read for expats and everyone the world over!
21:13 PM October 30, 2012
Always a laugh, and a lot of home truths as well!
12:05 PM November 05, 2012
Emma has a wicked sense of humour and her blog posts never fail to make me Laugh Out Loud! I often wonder what reaction she gets when she lets her very British hysterically funny sense of humour out to play in public in the US.