Latest Blog Posts »
- Staycation: Aloft Al Ain 5 days ago Al Ain has to be one of the most underrated cities in the Emirates. There’s so much to see and do if you want... The post Staycation: Aloft Al Ain appeared first on Arabian Notes.
- City Break: Hong Kong 1 week ago Hong Kong was the destination for my first ever trip to Asia back in 1997, and it was unlike anywhere else I’d ever been... The post City Break: Hong Kong appeared first on Arabian Notes.
- Summer Staycation Deals 2017 1 month ago Soooo, as you may have noticed, I do love a bit of a staycation… And, since I was looking into the summer offers available... The post Summer Staycation Deals 2017 appeared first on Arabian Notes.
- Choosing where to live in Abu Dhabi 1 month ago Where to live in Abu Dhabi is one of the questions I am asked most frequently by people who are moving to the city.... The post Choosing where to live in Abu Dhabi appeared first on Arabian Notes.
- Yoga in Abu Dhabi 2 months ago Although I have been a fan of yoga for a long time, I have recently found myself with a renewed love of it and... The post Yoga in Abu Dhabi appeared first on Arabian Notes.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 10 reviews on Arabian Notes
18:30 PM March 06, 2014
Brilliant blog: offers great insight into life in UAE
08:21 AM March 07, 2014
Keep up the good work !
11:29 AM March 07, 2014
Makes me want to come visit Abu Dhabi! I have really enjoyed reading about the many interesting aspects of this city!
04:04 AM March 09, 2014
This is a great blog - insightful and reassuring.
06:45 AM March 09, 2014
Superb blog - always really interesting, factual and a pleasure to read. I often share to all my connections to LinkedIn also!
17:54 PM March 09, 2014
Great blog, love it!
18:53 PM March 12, 2014
Doing a superb job,keep up the good work.
08:27 AM March 16, 2014
Great blog, amazing tips, really interesting and factual...a must read!
03:09 AM March 28, 2014
Love reading your blogs and look forward to the next one!
17:27 PM April 07, 2014
Love reading the blog, great ideas of things to do but also love the thought provoking ones. Keep them coming!