Latest Blog Posts »
- Afternoon Stroll In The Spring Sun 1 week ago I went for a nice stroll this afternoon with my dog, as we do every day. Today I thought I'd bring my camera along with me. This spring has been absolutely beautiful, and hopefully summer is just nice.
- Three Possible Trip Itineraries for Europe and Planning My Upcoming Travels 2 weeks ago My parents are heading to Germany in May. Ever since I found out they were coming I've been searching for things to do and places we can visit. It took me months of scouring the web to make a decision on where to go. I'm quite indecisive, so this was very exhausting for me, hah! Anyway, since I...
- A Sunny February Day Trip to Monaco 4 weeks ago Monaco is a city...ahem, I mean country...that lives up to the hype. When we first got off the train this was immediately apparent with the incredibly clean and modern station. We walked outside after going up the elevators to leave the underground train maze, and found ourselves at a busy...
- Photo Tour of our Day Trip Through Provence, France (via Viator) 1 month ago I visited the Provence area with some girlfriends on our trip to Nice. There was a Viator tour that was offered and which also had amazing reviews. About 240 of them to be exact (although that number could be way off by now). It's called the Provence Countryside Small Group Day Trip and...
- Photo Tour of Nice, France 1 month ago My girls trip to Nice last month for Carnival was nothing short of fantastic. We had amazing food, great wine, tried a few Belgium beers, and thoroughly enjoyed the French Riviera lifestyle. I think I can see myself moving there and staying, forever. If you ever go to France you HAVE to go...
Contest Entries »
- Culture Shock: Nudity in Germany Expat Culture Shock When it comes to culture shock, of all the things Americans will find the most ‘shocking’ (heh) when coming to Germany is the complete absence of being shy when it comes to nudity. In Germany nudity is a normal part of life. Under everyone’s...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Germany Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Germany!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Traveling Igloo
19:58 PM October 25, 2012
I love her style of writing. I always look forward to hearing about her next adventure!
21:57 PM October 25, 2012
Brea has such a way with words. It always feels like I am right there with her. And, her photos are exquisite! They always tell a story. Simply stunning!
23:58 PM October 25, 2012
Great travel blog full of beautiful pictures and adventures!
07:37 AM October 28, 2012
Love this blog. So many wonderful photos that really capture the beauty of the area. Very informative and entertaining.
18:34 PM October 28, 2012
I just love this blog. It's always entertaining and informative. She cracks me up with her story telling and sense of humor!
19:38 PM October 28, 2012
Very nice blog, interesting things and beautiful photos.