Latest Blog Posts »
- Photo Tour on the Island of Gozo, Malta 1 week ago The easiest way to explore Gozo, one of the islands in Malta, is through one of the hop on hop off tours. There are two companies that compete so you can barter to try to get the best price. Once you get off the ferry you'll be bombarded with people trying to sell you the best deal.
- Traveling to Malta in the Winter: Where to Stay, Must See's, Travel Tips and More! 5 months ago I flew into Malta with zero expectations of the country. I did my bit of pre-departure research and looked up some good spots for photos, places to see, food to eat, but that was all. I knew that Malta had some of the oldest archaeological sites to visit, and some of the oldest history as...
- The Archibald Project: Help a Great Cause and Receive an 8x10 Print! 7 months ago I have some exciting news on the blog today! One of my friends is embarking on a life changing mission. She is heading to Uganda to visit orphanages and help raise awareness of orphan care. She is collaborating with The Archibald Project, and below is a short bio on their organization and...
- Video of Traveling Around Malta! 7 months ago I made a video of our weekend in Malta! It's kinda shaky and I apologize, but I've already started looking at camera equipment because this was a lot of fun to make!
- Malta In Photos and Some Observations 7 months ago Malta, what a fascinating and confusing place. A mix of cultures throughout history that found themselves on these islands. Islands not tropical, nor lush by any means, but full of vegetation and limestone. Some say that Malta is the lost Atlantis, evident by all the cliffsides that drop...
Contest Entries »
- Culture Shock: Nudity in Germany Expat Culture Shock When it comes to culture shock, of all the things Americans will find the most ‘shocking’ (heh) when coming to Germany is the complete absence of being shy when it comes to nudity. In Germany nudity is a normal part of life. Under everyone’s...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Germany Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Germany!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Traveling Igloo
19:58 PM October 25, 2012
I love her style of writing. I always look forward to hearing about her next adventure!
21:57 PM October 25, 2012
Brea has such a way with words. It always feels like I am right there with her. And, her photos are exquisite! They always tell a story. Simply stunning!
23:58 PM October 25, 2012
Great travel blog full of beautiful pictures and adventures!
07:37 AM October 28, 2012
Love this blog. So many wonderful photos that really capture the beauty of the area. Very informative and entertaining.
18:34 PM October 28, 2012
I just love this blog. It's always entertaining and informative. She cracks me up with her story telling and sense of humor!
19:38 PM October 28, 2012
Very nice blog, interesting things and beautiful photos.