Latest Blog Posts »
- BBQ food- A True Grilling gadget 7 hours ago Grilling is now considered as an interest than a mode of cooking. Everyone loves to experiment their grilling recipes to give out the best out of their kitchen. And today when there are so many options out in the market, to grill foods in many different ways, There is charcoal grilling, the...
- Why arming yourself with guns and firearms is necessary? 4 days ago People arm themselves to defend: It is obvious that people do not like to be armed with weapons all the time in public places. But if there is a necessity that they carry it to defend themselves especially when they feel even slightly threatened then there should be allowed to carry them. Carrying...
- Binoculars And Its Uses 1 week ago Binoculars have been in use for a long time. A binocular basically enables the human eye to see far off things closely. In some cases even magnifying the view one gets. Thus it is important to have a night vision – good binoculars with view, there are many purpose a binocular solves, below are...
- Conservation Of Earth's Natural Resources Via Solar Panels 3 weeks ago Global warming. Depletion of the earth’s natural resources. Reduction of the level of the water table. Pollution causing destruction of the ozone layer. Erosion of the top soil. The list is endless. All these problems are just symptoms. They are the consequences of the damage that the humans are...
- Survivalist Knife - The Last Hope 2 months ago If you think that knives can serve only your kitchen needs, then you are wrong. They play a major role in many situations in a person`s life. These knives will come in handy in certain situations where they alone will be your saviors. Such knives that can become your mode of survival are called the...
Contest Entries »
- The Beginning of an Addiction in Rome Writing Contest October 2012 “Thank you,” the TSA agent said to me as he handed back my boarding pass. I turned around one last time and tearfully waved to my parents, who were standing just across the entrance to security. With my laptop in a grey, plastic bin, I took a...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Korea South Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Korea South!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Farsickness Blog
12:34 PM October 25, 2012
The quality of the writing and photos always make feel like I am there. In addition to that, I thourghly enjoy the bloggers willingness to taste food that most of us will never try. Again, it has expanded my willingness to try new and different foods.
13:38 PM October 25, 2012
Clear, insightful and entertaining, Farsickness is a top blog on my daily read. Creative topics and beautiful photos make this a gem among travel blogs. The writers voice and enthusiasm about the places she visits keep me returning to wonder where has she gone now.
03:29 AM October 26, 2012
The fascinating array of travel destinations that are captured by the insightful descriptions and captivating pictures all make Farsickness a must-read. Already looking forward to the next update!
12:50 PM October 26, 2012
Farsickness is one of the few blogs that I feel is interesting and informative and, most importantly, well-written. I'm not big on blogs but I always look forward to reading about Amanda's expat life and travels!
00:25 AM October 27, 2012
As an enthusiast of all types of food and travel blogs, Farsickness proves to be my top choice for many reasons. I enjoy travel essays in Italy with Mayes and Provence with Mayle, but Farsickness with Amanda is quite different and absolutely wonderful. Amanda has a skill to create a brief blog that allows your imagination to run, wet your appetite and give you an urge to travel to countries I never thought I would. She does this by being descriptive, adding incredible photography and visiting new destinations. Each blog is a journey in its own way and most of all I love how Amanda allows a foodie like me to experience what the world has to offer through food!