A Little Bird
Latest Blog Posts »
- The McCarthy Family 3 days ago Waking up from jet-lag and a 13-hour hospital shift is made up in spades when it comes to getting an opportunity to capture this family on their regular weekend walk along the sea. It's hard to believe that this little newborn I photographed is now a walking, talking (sort of), rawr-ing (sort...
- Pass + Provisions | Houston, TX 4 days ago I think it's pretty safe to say that our meal at Provisions was my favourite in Houston. The restaurant itself is one part casual (Provisions) , one part fine dining (Pass) with a bar area in the mix to spice things up. It's the sort of place where mushrooms and oysters (food that often tends...
- a little one 4 days ago The last three months were spent juggling projects and working- most of it to get to spend the last ten days with wee Isabelle (my first niece!) and if you happened across my instagram feed during this time dear friends, it's pretty clear that this love story happened pretty quickly. Around for...
- Farmers Market 1 week ago Prior to living in Dublin, I had not had much experience with farmers' markets but now when traveling it has become a consistent destination point. What better way to explore a new country or town than through food in its most basic form- fresh, vibrant and beautiful. Always an easy win.
- Ten years from now, make sure you can say that... 3 weeks ago Ten years from now, make sure you can say that you chose your life, you didn’t settle for it.Mandy Hale
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Little Bird
21:41 PM November 27, 2012
Rincy has a truly lovely blog with great stories of friendship and life experiences. It is really fresh and the photos are beautiful!