A Little Bird
Latest Blog Posts »
- February 13th 1 month ago All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.-Charles M. Schulz Happy Galentine's day lovely lady friends!
- Lovely lady | Ana 1 month ago
- A food memory from Barcelona 2 months ago There's a little tapas shop in Poble Sec that steals your heart the moment you step in. Walls lined with bottles, wines, spirits and standing room only space for food. Montaditos (tapas on a slice of bread) like this one with smoked salmon, greek yogurt and truffled honey were what food memories...
- Women's March + A gif by Libby VanderPloeg 2 months ago Because the images, articles and speeches have been incredible, important and necessary. And because this response from Luisa Brimble to her father-in-law is everything:''They don't accept the system. Therefore they don't accept the result. So they're letting their voices be heard. Peaceful...
- Authenticity is the daily practice of letting go... 2 months ago Authenticity is the daily practice of letting go of who we think we're supposed to be and embracing who we are.Brene Brown
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Little Bird
21:41 PM November 27, 2012
Rincy has a truly lovely blog with great stories of friendship and life experiences. It is really fresh and the photos are beautiful!