A Little Bird
Latest Blog Posts »
- Luca Mazza | A Pacino's + Yelp Event 17 hours ago Luca Mazza is the real deal. A master chef, Michelin star chef, patron chef to Pacino's--this man is chef to all things Italian. And yesterday after spending an evening in his company, he can very much add charming to every single one of those titles.With an easy smile and infectious persona (he...
- Ballyvolane House 2 days ago I spent Saturday in the Cork countryside after being invited to assist with the lovely Christina Brosnan on a wedding.
- Rooftop view 1 week ago Every now and again, Dublin erupts into glorious coloured skies, twinkly lights and a stillness very unusual for a bustling city. I usually run straight up to our rooftop on those nights.Simple pleasures, I suppose.
- Bison 1 week ago I wouldn't call myself a ribs and steak type of girl per se but sometimes you just can't beat a good BBQ on a sunny day. And Bison sure did hit the spot yesterday.With a saloon type vibe, saddle seats to grub on, plastic cutlery in tin cans with a big roll of tissue in the centre of each table-...
- Sunset Meals 1 week ago Ireland has been ridiculously sunny all week. And as life would have it, I've been on night shifts so have been waking up just as that glorious sun is setting. I hope to make up for missed time though by spending this
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Little Bird
21:41 PM November 27, 2012
Rincy has a truly lovely blog with great stories of friendship and life experiences. It is really fresh and the photos are beautiful!