A Little Bird
Latest Blog Posts »
- A workshop in Shaftesbury| England 6 days ago I find comfort in quiet mornings. For those who know me, as of late I've been stretching myself in many directions with hospital work, on-call shifts and efforts to keep growing creatively that at times I wonder if there is an easy how-to guide on doing it right. (It is overcast and gray in...
- Prague 2 weeks ago These last two months were a bit of a dud in terms of attention towards this little blog of mine. I've written about it previously and while there is obviously much more to the story- truth is, I sort of lost that spark to create. Prague, thankfully, was a breath of fresh air. There were sunny...
- A turkish meal and little notes for dreamers 1 month ago It took me a long while to get into the groove again in 2014. I shared a little bit about this and what I realized with Ajda over a Turkish meal on Decor8 today; pop on over and say hello!
- This 2 months ago Being able to capture memories for Hye Uon's family- single best thing I've done with my camera all January.
- 2013 2 months ago Dichotomy is a word that always rings in my head. Growing up in the States with a traditional Indian upbringing it was East vs West. Academic vs creative. Following the rules vs creating your own path. In 2013, I learned that 'gray' area of overlap between two ideals is actually infinitely...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Little Bird
21:41 PM November 27, 2012
Rincy has a truly lovely blog with great stories of friendship and life experiences. It is really fresh and the photos are beautiful!