A Little Bird
Latest Blog Posts »
- Malahide Castle 3 weeks ago
- Bank Holiday 2 months ago "At sea, I learned how little a person needs, not how much.'' Robin Lee GrahamI have a love/hate relationship with bank holidays. Either working or with no plans, it can be easy to do the grass is greener brush stroke to whatever it is that may be occurring. But every now and again, those...
- In a heartbeat 1 month ago What happens when two animation majors announce a Kickstarter campaign for their thesis project, initial goal: $3,000 ... they got $14,000.Teary-eyed watching it.
- Saturday Share | Anna Davis + Daniel Rueda 1 month ago When a couple travel the world and use architecture as their backdrop to create art.The result is nothing short of quirky genius. Follow their adventures on Instagram here + here!via Swissmiss / Modern Met
- Luna Restaurant | Drury Street 1 month ago Luna is slick. Think old school, classic Italian after hours glamour. Wraparound black leather booth seating, warm lighting, featured Campari bar, open kitchen and immaculate Louis Copeland attired waiters- it is a transport in time. Menus written in Italian, a consistently written about...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Little Bird
21:41 PM November 27, 2012
Rincy has a truly lovely blog with great stories of friendship and life experiences. It is really fresh and the photos are beautiful!