A Little Bird
Latest Blog Posts »
- This time last year 3 weeks ago
- Ah, kindness. What simple way to tell another... 1 month ago Ah, kindness. What simple way to tell another struggling soul that there is love to be found in this world.
- A sweet treat 3 months ago For fellow sweet tooth friends who just so happen to have a jar of almond butter handy. Because apparently it's a thing nowadays ;)Almond Butter Cookies1 cup of almond butter 1 large egg1/3 cup of maple syrup1/2 cup of unsweetened desiccated coconut 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon2 teaspoons...
- Positive Fitness Wellness Retreat | iPhone Images 2 months ago Moderation is not always my strong suit. Like so many, I tend to run all or nothing between work and home life. And lately with calls, finding myself unexpectedly as a patient in hospital and then back to the daily grind- it was a teetering act of complete non-balance. (The...
- On dreams for your child 2 months ago Not too long ago, I was talking to a friend about choices. Both of us having grown up with similar backgrounds- strict Asian parenting where decisions were often made for us and where paths are crafted long before our minds have had a chance to contemplate a possibility otherwise.But her...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Little Bird
21:41 PM November 27, 2012
Rincy has a truly lovely blog with great stories of friendship and life experiences. It is really fresh and the photos are beautiful!