A Little Bird
Latest Blog Posts »
- About your anchor 15 hours ago Firas jokingly calls me the support hotline for our friends- full of cheesy one-liners, mantras and weighted advice for those close to me. As a person who wears her heart on her sleeve and has an embarrassing collection of quotes or book pages bookmarked or pinned, it sort of naturally comes with...
- One doesn't stop seeing. One doesn't stop... 2 days ago One doesn't stop seeing. One doesn't stop framing. It doesn't turn off and turn on. It's on all the time. Annie Leibovitz
- A feat of Clay 2 days ago Stephen Pearce lives in Shanagarry, Cork but has travelled the world. And after meeting him and reading his autobiography, it is entirely possible that he has more creative vision and inspiration in his little finger than most (not an understatement).So grateful to have spent a day with him in...
- Adore this 3 days ago Every now and again, this sort of design illustration pops up on Pinterest and goes straight to my favourites. From this very talented lady.
- Behind the scenes | Kinfolk in Dublin 1 week ago Earlier this year, the first Kinfolk event in Dublin happened quietly in Stoneybatter. Sharing a meal together with twenty-six like minded individuals in a brick walled warehouse was just a reminder that true escapism can occur right within your own city.It was the sort of intentional occasion...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Little Bird
21:41 PM November 27, 2012
Rincy has a truly lovely blog with great stories of friendship and life experiences. It is really fresh and the photos are beautiful!