A Little Bird
Latest Blog Posts »
- Amalfi 1 day ago From the time that we rolled out of the airport (post trans-atlantic flights, post-calls) into the beauty of the Amalfi coast. Limoncello aplenty.Looking forward to sharing more (long belated) memories of our trip this week.
- Sunday brunch in easkey | Pudding row 3 days ago A few images from our 25 minute drive outside on a Sunday morning to Pudding Row. Where twelve of us promptly fell in love with everything on the menu, quite seriously contemplated ordering a second round of everything and decided this was in fact, the best brunch we've all had in ages. Dervla...
- Caoimhe's communion 1 week ago This past weekend we headed up to Sligo to share in Caoimhe's communion. Things that I know to be true about her- she is smart, witty , knows the words to every song on the radio (or at least all of the ones that are playing when I'm in the car), is a little speed runner and outside of the fact...
- Wild Garlic Bread recipe | Jette Virdi 3 weeks ago Uber-talented Jette posted about this not too long ago, a great reminder of a little foraging trip with the girls a few years ago that ended up with a gorgeous staple to enjoy when spring starts to settle in.Enjoyed fresh out of oven by itself, with sour cream, as an accompaniment to a meal or...
- This is beautiful 2 months ago So heartbreakingly true.via Swissmiss
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Little Bird
21:41 PM November 27, 2012
Rincy has a truly lovely blog with great stories of friendship and life experiences. It is really fresh and the photos are beautiful!