A Little Bird
Latest Blog Posts »
- Ten years from now, make sure you can say that... 4 days ago Ten years from now, make sure you can say that you chose your life, you didn’t settle for it.Mandy Hale
- Sanctuary 1 week ago A place that I am aching to go back to when time permits.
- Alex + Sam 2 weeks ago One of the most lovely things about this online community is its support and encouragement towards creating new. Over the last year, I've been wanting to capture love inspired by the countless images of Jane Birkin and Serge Gainsbourg- simple, beautiful and so sweetly true in its affection. Alex...
- I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity... 3 weeks ago I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity and her flaming self respect. And it's these things I'd believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn't all she should be.I love her and that is the beginning of everything.F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Sam + Alex 3 weeks ago At the start of every year, I have a bucket list of plans. Many of them which fall to the wayside due to some insecurity of mine but this year, I am so silently determined to make true all of those ideas I excitedly hold dear. Capturing love was one of them, especially after building the courage...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Little Bird
21:41 PM November 27, 2012
Rincy has a truly lovely blog with great stories of friendship and life experiences. It is really fresh and the photos are beautiful!