A Little Bird
Latest Blog Posts »
- Lads + Wedding snaps 1 month ago
- Morning coffee, Galway style 1 month ago A little escape to Galway (just as its crowned Capital of Culture 2020) to watch BellX1 under the big top, wake up to coffee in one of my favourite shops in the city and just as previous, wanting to be back just as quickly as we left. Adore this city.
- A Lens + Larder Dinner | Kildare Village 3 months ago Kildare Village welcomed Lens & Larder Village life as part of a new calendar to celebrate the wealth of emerging talent in the creative field in Ireland. The gorgeously talented people who rallied behind this dinner (Imen, Cliodhna, Grace, Aoife, Mark and memorable artisan suppliers) left me...
- Perspective + light 2 months ago
- At the core of it, people that have hobbies or... 2 months ago At the core of it, people that have hobbies or side projects say that they are on a path for continued improvement, intellectual curiosity and well roundedness. Dawn Sharifan(Slack’s Director of People Operations, via Nathalie)
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Little Bird
21:41 PM November 27, 2012
Rincy has a truly lovely blog with great stories of friendship and life experiences. It is really fresh and the photos are beautiful!