A Little Bird
Latest Blog Posts »
- Isabelle Grace 10 hours ago Yesterday, my brother and sister-in-law welcomed into the world sweet Isabelle Grace weighing in at a mighty little 5 lbs 14 oz. I have looked at the first image of her over 18,000 times and have possibly squealed happiness to every single human being I've come across today. Is it possible to...
- For the Wanderlust 5 days ago "Where's home for you?'' A seemingly simple question that always creates a moment of pause. Born in India, living in the States for years before coming to Ireland at a very impressionable 17 years of age then a considerable amount of travel thereafter- nothing and everything feels like home at...
- 31 Chapel Lane 1 week ago Friends and just all around genuinely lovely people, Joi and Damien, are turning crush-worthy at Irish Design Showcase at the moment. Ones to watch, highly commended and 'one of the freshest homeware collections in Ireland for years' are but just a few of the accolades bestowed upon them this...
- Free spirits 1 week ago An image from Sophie and Jordan reminding me that whether near or far, how lucky I am to be around people who never shy away from the dance floor.
- I think I fall in love a little bit with anyone... 1 week ago I think I fall in love a little bit with anyone who shows me their soul. This world is so guarded and fearful. I appreciate rawness so much.Emery Allen
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Little Bird
21:41 PM November 27, 2012
Rincy has a truly lovely blog with great stories of friendship and life experiences. It is really fresh and the photos are beautiful!