A Little Bird
Latest Blog Posts »
- Who is your inspiration?"I am inspired every... 1 day ago Who is your inspiration?"I am inspired every time I see someone stepping into their calling – doing something that feels true and beautiful, profound, or deeply kind. "Erin Duininck of the GOLDEN RULE, from a beautiful interview in Wit & Delight
- Sunday Comforts | via iPhone captures 2 days ago There is a Dutch word ''gezellig'' - one of those untranslatable words that gets broken down to meaning a warm cosiness from togetherness or spending time with loved ones- that sums up our Sunday with Adam's family. Eddie and Margaret's home is just a little over an hour away from Dublin but...
- Amalfi | Two 2 months ago
- Amalfi | One 2 months ago Our trip to the Amalfi last year was the first this side of the ocean together as a family- with Isabelle in tow and my sister-in-law expecting. We stayed in Praiano: a much quieter part of the coast, minus the tourists and hectic crowds. Where most of our trip revolved around food (and being...
- Amalfi 3 months ago From the time that we rolled out of the airport (post trans-atlantic flights, post-calls) into the beauty of the Amalfi coast. Limoncello aplenty.Looking forward to sharing more (long belated) memories of our trip this week.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Little Bird
21:41 PM November 27, 2012
Rincy has a truly lovely blog with great stories of friendship and life experiences. It is really fresh and the photos are beautiful!