A Little Bird
Latest Blog Posts »
- Lads + Wedding snaps 10 hours ago
- Morning coffee, Galway style 1 week ago A little escape to Galway (just as its crowned Capital of Culture 2020) to watch BellX1 under the big top, wake up to coffee in one of my favourite shops in the city and just as previous, wanting to be back just as quickly as we left. Adore this city.
- Lifting the mirror 3 weeks ago Unexpected friendships = the best ones.
- It's as true today as it ever was: he who seeks... 2 months ago It's as true today as it ever was: he who seeks beauty will find it.Bill Cunningham
- A Lens + Larder Dinner | Kildare Village 2 months ago Kildare Village welcomed Lens & Larder Village life as part of a new calendar to celebrate the wealth of emerging talent in the creative field in Ireland. The gorgeously talented people who rallied behind this dinner (Imen, Cliodhna, Grace, Aoife, Mark and memorable artisan suppliers) left me...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Little Bird
21:41 PM November 27, 2012
Rincy has a truly lovely blog with great stories of friendship and life experiences. It is really fresh and the photos are beautiful!