A Little Bird
Latest Blog Posts »
- Leftover Quinoa on rainy days 1 day ago Non-recipes are pretty forgiving. The ones that allow for substitutions, complete replacements or missing ingredients. So simple and fuss-free that 'recipe' seems like an overstatement. They are my favourite sort of meals right now. I have made this one a few times now on travels or here...
- Monday Inspiration| Maria Oxley Boardman 3 days ago The last floral post reminded me of this time with Maria. Now, edited in black-and-white. A slight head tilt and eye flicker and this lady transforms. Part of the job and territory, I know.Undeniably biased, but she is my favourite type of pretty- understated, honest and utterly timeless.
- Talking about our problems is our greatest... 4 days ago Talking about our problems is our greatest addiction. Break the habit. Talk about your joys.
- Return to Houston 4 days ago For the last 18 months, every six months I've returned to Houston. To be a part of a growing family and my little niece (and now goddaughter)'s first memories. My brother married into a gorgeous blend of Filipino/Mexican heritage and now with the addition of our Indian roots- it is a blend that...
- Monday Musings | On learning something new + apologies 2 weeks ago The start of the week always meets with varied emotion but this upcoming week I'm soon to be on travels and like most, have a long list of things to do whilst on 'vacation'.Lately, most of my conversations with friends are about learning new- starting afresh and how in the world one learns...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Little Bird
21:41 PM November 27, 2012
Rincy has a truly lovely blog with great stories of friendship and life experiences. It is really fresh and the photos are beautiful!