A Little Bird
Latest Blog Posts »
- It's as true today as it ever was: he who seeks... 4 days ago It's as true today as it ever was: he who seeks beauty will find it.Bill Cunningham
- A Lens + Larder Dinner | Kildare Village 4 days ago Kildare Village welcomed Lens & Larder Village life as part of a new calendar to celebrate the wealth of emerging talent in the creative field in Ireland. The gorgeously talented people who rallied behind this dinner (Imen, Cliodhna, Grace, Aoife, Mark and memorable artisan suppliers) left me...
- Perspective + light 1 week ago
- At the core of it, people that have hobbies or... 1 week ago At the core of it, people that have hobbies or side projects say that they are on a path for continued improvement, intellectual curiosity and well roundedness. Dawn Sharifan(Slack’s Director of People Operations, via Nathalie)
- For the day that's in it 1 week ago Getting to capture memories for a reader is one of my favourite parts of this community. Meetings feel like long-lost friendships where (like today) upon saying hello, Ly bursts out the words I need to hear. Those connections where you don't have to peel the layers back of a story, it's already...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Little Bird
21:41 PM November 27, 2012
Rincy has a truly lovely blog with great stories of friendship and life experiences. It is really fresh and the photos are beautiful!