A Little Bird
Latest Blog Posts »
- On foot in a new city 1 week ago Barcelona has an incredible public transport system, bikes and vespas galore but for whatever reason we chose to walk. For hours on end. Little nooks and crannies, blind-ended streets and a way to discover new without the usual underlined recommendations. El Born and Gracia were my favourite...
- A night out, taqueria air + a magic fountain 1 week ago In secondary school when learning a new language, we got to choose a name for ourselves. In Spanish class mine was Isabella and in French class- Jacqueline. (Not quite sure what those particular name choices say about my 14 year old self, but hey!) Looking back now, it was a fun way to connect...
- Postcards from Barcelona 2 weeks ago This city. I had heard about the magic of it prior to travelling, the repeated cautionary tale regarding pick-pocketing and the praise of the food and wine scene. What emerged though was an introduction to Barcelona's love letters to Gaudi, a new found appreciation for Modernisme, the mysterious...
- There is no passion to be found playing small- in... 3 weeks ago There is no passion to be found playing small- in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.Nelson Mandela
- London | A shared meal 3 weeks ago Unearthing recovered images to send on to sweet Tassja who with Ana, Krissy, Joi, Damien, Deborah, Lucy, Roo, myself and a big group of kindreds shared a meal together two years ago in London. When written lists, DIY and homemade togetherness was all things right that afternoon.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Little Bird
21:41 PM November 27, 2012
Rincy has a truly lovely blog with great stories of friendship and life experiences. It is really fresh and the photos are beautiful!