A Little Bird
Latest Blog Posts »
- Be messy and complicated and afraid and show up... 17 hours ago Be messy and complicated and afraid and show up anyways. Glennon Doyle Meltonfrom Clementine Daily
- Galway scenes 1 day ago Galway was one of those places we escaped to not too long ago; a refreshing change of pace for the two days, one night short stay. A place which seems so quintessentially Irish- where every corner and turn seems like a backdrop for a story you long for, a song you've heard in passing and a scene...
- A peek at chic | Jennifer Slattery 5 days ago Part of the reason that I love doing these posts is because it gives me a somewhat permanent space to read words from women I admire. Kate, Nathalie and now Jennifer.One of my dear friends described Jennifer as creating ' a force field of goodness around her' and I cannot think of a more suitable...
- Relationships 6 days ago There is a book called the Five Love Languages; I still have yet to run through its pages but the premise is all about learning the five ways we speak, understand and receive love : words of affirmation, acts of service, quality time, physical touch and gift giving.While intentionally geared...
- Porch views 1 week ago Si la vie n'est qu'un passage, sur ce passage au moins semons des fleurs. (If life is nothing more than a passage, let's at least sow flowers along it. )Michel de Montaigne
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Little Bird
21:41 PM November 27, 2012
Rincy has a truly lovely blog with great stories of friendship and life experiences. It is really fresh and the photos are beautiful!