Latest Blog Posts »
- Italy Photo 113/365 23 hours ago The post Italy Photo 113/365 appeared first on An Italophile.
- Italy Photo 112/365 1 day ago I took this photo on one of my bike rides around Capodimonte. It is taken on the edge of the residential area and as you look across, there are only a few houses in this part of town. The post Italy Photo 112/365 appeared first on An Italophile.
- La Pasquetta-Easter Monday-in Italy 2 days ago Easter Monday is referred to as La Pasquetta in Italy, which means little Easter. It is a day that you tend to spend with friends. My first pasquetta in Italy was spent with friends of my husband on the outskirts of town in a little farmhouse. We had a lovely lunch and then went for […] The...
- Italy Photo 111/365 2 days ago I realise that this photo is fairly similar to the one from yesterday, but it is still Easter and I thought you should get a better view of the eggs in the basket. The post Italy Photo 111/365 appeared first on An Italophile.
- Italy Photo 110/365 3 days ago Being Easter Sunday today, I felt I should pick an Easter themed photo. I’ve always loved the creative things my kids have made at school. The post Italy Photo 110/365 appeared first on An Italophile.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on An Italophile
11:34 AM October 26, 2012
An Italophile is an enjoyable down-to-earth blog - I am a subscriber and enjoy the updates and the photos - what is there in Italy that you cannot love!!
12:39 PM October 26, 2012
Cathy's blog is warmly written, full of homegrown truths and a pleasure to read. I'm also an Australian living the Italian Life (also called Catherine!) and find her words positive and interesting, especially as she describes a different part of this varied country. Bravissima!
13:46 PM October 26, 2012
Lovely photos and lots of interesting information and comments on Italian life in central italy.