Latest Blog Posts »
- Iddu London 1 week ago I was in London this morning and headed towards South Kensington to find Iddu. Iddu is a word Sicilians use to describe the Aeolian volcano of Stromboli. As you can Continue Reading → The post Iddu London appeared first on An Italophile.
- Home made Pizza di Pasqua 3 weeks ago The Britalian decided a couple of weeks ago that he wanted to make Pizza di Pasqua. It can be either sweet or savoury and is found in many areas of Continue Reading → The post Home made Pizza di Pasqua appeared first on An Italophile.
- An ode to pasta 1 month ago I am a poetry fan, but I am pretty sure that this post does not comply to what convention dictates an ode should be. The thing is last week I Continue Reading → The post An ode to pasta appeared first on An Italophile.
- Amongst the olive trees 1 month ago My husband has just had some slides developed that he found. Some of them feature the area of northern Lazio where we used to live. I thought I would share Continue Reading → The post Amongst the olive trees appeared first on An Italophile.
- Review-The Italians-John Hooper 2 months ago Ah Italy what a draw card you are. How many millions of people around the world share a love of your land and its people. Living in Italy for over Continue Reading → The post Review-The Italians–John Hooper appeared first on An Italophile.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on An Italophile
11:34 AM October 26, 2012
An Italophile is an enjoyable down-to-earth blog - I am a subscriber and enjoy the updates and the photos - what is there in Italy that you cannot love!!
12:39 PM October 26, 2012
Cathy's blog is warmly written, full of homegrown truths and a pleasure to read. I'm also an Australian living the Italian Life (also called Catherine!) and find her words positive and interesting, especially as she describes a different part of this varied country. Bravissima!
13:46 PM October 26, 2012
Lovely photos and lots of interesting information and comments on Italian life in central italy.