Latest Blog Posts »
- Review-The Italians-John Hooper 3 days ago Ah Italy what a draw card you are. How many millions of people around the world share a love of your land and its people. Living in Italy for over Continue Reading → The post Review-The Italians–John Hooper appeared first on An Italophile.
- Home made pizza 2 weeks ago Yesterday we were discussing what meals we were going to have over the weekend, with the focus on evening meals. One of the suggestions was something prepared in the slow Continue Reading → The post Home made pizza appeared first on An Italophile.
- Love led me to Italy 2 weeks ago I am taking the opportunity of writing about love and Italy as a result of finding the group COSI – Crazy Observations by Stranieri in Italy. A love of Ancient Continue Reading → The post Love led me to Italy appeared first on An Italophile.
- Food 2 months ago One of the things that springs to people’s minds when you think about Italy, is the food. Pasta and pizza rather predominately. This food post is dedicated to the celebration Continue Reading → The post Food appeared first on An Italophile.
- Review-Gennaro Contaldo's Slow Cook Italian 2 months ago Beautiful, classic recipes made with passion, by the man who taught me everything I know about Italian cooking – Jamie Oliver Description: Slow Cooking is one of Gennaro’s favourite ways Continue Reading → The post Review-Gennaro Contaldo’s Slow Cook Italian appeared first on An Italophile.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on An Italophile
11:34 AM October 26, 2012
An Italophile is an enjoyable down-to-earth blog - I am a subscriber and enjoy the updates and the photos - what is there in Italy that you cannot love!!
12:39 PM October 26, 2012
Cathy's blog is warmly written, full of homegrown truths and a pleasure to read. I'm also an Australian living the Italian Life (also called Catherine!) and find her words positive and interesting, especially as she describes a different part of this varied country. Bravissima!
13:46 PM October 26, 2012
Lovely photos and lots of interesting information and comments on Italian life in central italy.