Latest Blog Posts »
- What do I love about living in Italy-Elizabeth Heath 3 days ago This week I get another opportunity to welcome another expat in Italy, this time Elizabeth Heath. What Do I Love About Living in Italy By Elizabeth Heath, My Village in Continue Reading → The post What do I love about living in Italy–Elizabeth Heath appeared first on An Italophile.
- What do I love about living in Italy-Sue Cooper 1 week ago It has been a while since I have had an expat themed post on the blog. I recently stumbled upon Sue’s blog – Move to Italy, and I wanted to Continue Reading → The post What do I love about living in Italy–Sue Cooper appeared first on An Italophile.
- Discovering the Chiappas 3 weeks ago The other day I was looking for something Italian themed to watch and I came across the series Simply Italian presented predominately by Michela Chiappa. Although made in 2012, it Continue Reading → The post Discovering the Chiappas appeared first on An Italophile.
- Cannelloni ricotta e spinaci 1 month ago There is no doubt about it, Italian food is one of my favourites. We usually have pasta once a week these days. In the past it used to be once Continue Reading → The post Cannelloni ricotta e spinaci appeared first on An Italophile.
- I've just read The Good Italian by Stephen Burke 1 month ago Set in the Italian colony of Eritrea during the Second World War, The Good Italian is a love story, a war story, a story of heroism and of ordinary people Continue Reading → The post I’ve just read The Good Italian by Stephen Burke appeared first on An Italophile.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on An Italophile
11:34 AM October 26, 2012
An Italophile is an enjoyable down-to-earth blog - I am a subscriber and enjoy the updates and the photos - what is there in Italy that you cannot love!!
12:39 PM October 26, 2012
Cathy's blog is warmly written, full of homegrown truths and a pleasure to read. I'm also an Australian living the Italian Life (also called Catherine!) and find her words positive and interesting, especially as she describes a different part of this varied country. Bravissima!
13:46 PM October 26, 2012
Lovely photos and lots of interesting information and comments on Italian life in central italy.