Latest Blog Posts »
- Rocca Farnese, Capodimonte, Lazio 3 days ago Capodimonte is a characteristic medieval town located in northern Lazio in an area that is known as the Tuscia (which corresponds to the Viterbo province of Lazio). The origins of Continue Reading → The post Rocca Farnese, Capodimonte, Lazio appeared first on An Italophile.
- Marco's Corner 2 weeks ago A few months’ ago my brother-in-law opened an Italian deli in Lewes. It is located in the Riverside complex near the river in the centre of town. He has called Continue Reading → The post Marco’s Corner appeared first on An Italophile.
- What do I love about living in Italy-Sarah Dowling 4 weeks ago I am so excited to welcome another expat and her thoughts about what she loves about living in Italy. Please give a warm welcome to Sarah Dowling from www.italyproject365.com and Continue Reading → The post What do I love about living in Italy–Sarah Dowling appeared first on An Italophile.
- Wine-an accompaniment to an Italian meal 1 month ago I have many memories of wine in Italy. One of the first that sprang to mind was when we went to see how the grapes were progressing in the cellar Continue Reading → The post Wine-an accompaniment to an Italian meal appeared first on An Italophile.
- Cinema Paradiso for the first time 1 month ago Here in Seaford, East Sussex our new library opened last week. Because I work full time during the week I had to wait until Saturday to go and have a Continue Reading → The post Cinema Paradiso for the first time appeared first on An Italophile.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on An Italophile
11:34 AM October 26, 2012
An Italophile is an enjoyable down-to-earth blog - I am a subscriber and enjoy the updates and the photos - what is there in Italy that you cannot love!!
12:39 PM October 26, 2012
Cathy's blog is warmly written, full of homegrown truths and a pleasure to read. I'm also an Australian living the Italian Life (also called Catherine!) and find her words positive and interesting, especially as she describes a different part of this varied country. Bravissima!
13:46 PM October 26, 2012
Lovely photos and lots of interesting information and comments on Italian life in central italy.