Latest Blog Posts »
- Cinema Paradiso for the first time 1 day ago Here in Seaford, East Sussex our new library opened last week. Because I work full time during the week I had to wait until Saturday to go and have a Continue Reading → The post Cinema Paradiso for the first time appeared first on An Italophile.
- Hanging in my wardrobe 2 days ago At the moment there is a handbag hanging on the handle of my wardrobe. It is there to serve as a reminder to use it now and again as for Continue Reading → The post Hanging in my wardrobe appeared first on An Italophile.
- What do I love about living in Italy-Elizabeth Heath 1 week ago This week I get another opportunity to welcome another expat in Italy, this time Elizabeth Heath. What Do I Love About Living in Italy By Elizabeth Heath, My Village in Continue Reading → The post What do I love about living in Italy–Elizabeth Heath appeared first on An Italophile.
- What do I love about living in Italy-Sue Cooper 2 weeks ago It has been a while since I have had an expat themed post on the blog. I recently stumbled upon Sue’s blog – Move to Italy, and I wanted to Continue Reading → The post What do I love about living in Italy–Sue Cooper appeared first on An Italophile.
- Discovering the Chiappas 2 months ago The other day I was looking for something Italian themed to watch and I came across the series Simply Italian presented predominately by Michela Chiappa. Although made in 2012, it Continue Reading → The post Discovering the Chiappas appeared first on An Italophile.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on An Italophile
11:34 AM October 26, 2012
An Italophile is an enjoyable down-to-earth blog - I am a subscriber and enjoy the updates and the photos - what is there in Italy that you cannot love!!
12:39 PM October 26, 2012
Cathy's blog is warmly written, full of homegrown truths and a pleasure to read. I'm also an Australian living the Italian Life (also called Catherine!) and find her words positive and interesting, especially as she describes a different part of this varied country. Bravissima!
13:46 PM October 26, 2012
Lovely photos and lots of interesting information and comments on Italian life in central italy.