Latest Blog Posts »
- Wine-an accompaniment to an Italian meal 1 week ago I have many memories of wine in Italy. One of the first that sprang to mind was when we went to see how the grapes were progressing in the cellar Continue Reading → The post Wine-an accompaniment to an Italian meal appeared first on An Italophile.
- Cinema Paradiso for the first time 2 weeks ago Here in Seaford, East Sussex our new library opened last week. Because I work full time during the week I had to wait until Saturday to go and have a Continue Reading → The post Cinema Paradiso for the first time appeared first on An Italophile.
- Hanging in my wardrobe 2 weeks ago At the moment there is a handbag hanging on the handle of my wardrobe. It is there to serve as a reminder to use it now and again as for Continue Reading → The post Hanging in my wardrobe appeared first on An Italophile.
- What do I love about living in Italy-Elizabeth Heath 3 weeks ago This week I get another opportunity to welcome another expat in Italy, this time Elizabeth Heath. What Do I Love About Living in Italy By Elizabeth Heath, My Village in Continue Reading → The post What do I love about living in Italy–Elizabeth Heath appeared first on An Italophile.
- What do I love about living in Italy-Sue Cooper 4 weeks ago It has been a while since I have had an expat themed post on the blog. I recently stumbled upon Sue’s blog – Move to Italy, and I wanted to Continue Reading → The post What do I love about living in Italy–Sue Cooper appeared first on An Italophile.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on An Italophile
11:34 AM October 26, 2012
An Italophile is an enjoyable down-to-earth blog - I am a subscriber and enjoy the updates and the photos - what is there in Italy that you cannot love!!
12:39 PM October 26, 2012
Cathy's blog is warmly written, full of homegrown truths and a pleasure to read. I'm also an Australian living the Italian Life (also called Catherine!) and find her words positive and interesting, especially as she describes a different part of this varied country. Bravissima!
13:46 PM October 26, 2012
Lovely photos and lots of interesting information and comments on Italian life in central italy.