Latest Blog Posts »
- Enjoying the autumn weather 2 weeks ago Two weeks ago I headed to Italy for a short break. It was the first holiday of 2014 where I actually felt like I was on holiday. Although all the Continue Reading → The post Enjoying the autumn weather appeared first on An Italophile.
- Family Nights In 2 months ago One of my favourite things is to spend time at home with my family of an evening. Given that we are heading into the colder months of the year here Continue Reading → The post Family Nights In appeared first on An Italophile.
- Rocca Farnese, Capodimonte, Lazio 3 months ago Capodimonte is a characteristic medieval town located in northern Lazio in an area that is known as the Tuscia (which corresponds to the Viterbo province of Lazio). The origins of Continue Reading → The post Rocca Farnese, Capodimonte, Lazio appeared first on An Italophile.
- Marco's Corner 3 months ago A few months’ ago my brother-in-law opened an Italian deli in Lewes. It is located in the Riverside complex near the river in the centre of town. He has called Continue Reading → The post Marco’s Corner appeared first on An Italophile.
- What do I love about living in Italy-Sarah Dowling 4 months ago I am so excited to welcome another expat and her thoughts about what she loves about living in Italy. Please give a warm welcome to Sarah Dowling from www.italyproject365.com and Continue Reading → The post What do I love about living in Italy–Sarah Dowling appeared first on An Italophile.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on An Italophile
11:34 AM October 26, 2012
An Italophile is an enjoyable down-to-earth blog - I am a subscriber and enjoy the updates and the photos - what is there in Italy that you cannot love!!
12:39 PM October 26, 2012
Cathy's blog is warmly written, full of homegrown truths and a pleasure to read. I'm also an Australian living the Italian Life (also called Catherine!) and find her words positive and interesting, especially as she describes a different part of this varied country. Bravissima!
13:46 PM October 26, 2012
Lovely photos and lots of interesting information and comments on Italian life in central italy.