Latest Blog Posts »
- Italy Photo 108/365 2 hours ago On a hot summer’s day, we came across this house, whilst we were exploring Pitigliano and its surrounds. I look at this house and I wonder what the story behind it is. How did it come to be in this dilapidated state. The post Italy Photo 108/365 appeared first on An Italophile.
- Italy Photo 107/365 1 day ago I got so excited when I saw this white bougainvillea for sale. It got planted at our house but unfortunately the heavy snow fall that we had near the beginning of 2012 claimed it. The post Italy Photo 107/365 appeared first on An Italophile.
- Italy Photo 106/365 2 days ago Castello Odescalchi di Bracciano The post Italy Photo 106/365 appeared first on An Italophile.
- Italy Photo 105/365 3 days ago One of the streets featured in the Capodimonte infiorata. The post Italy Photo 105/365 appeared first on An Italophile.
- Italy Photo 104/365 4 days ago Greetings fellow Italophiles. Will you join me in starting the week with a good cup of coffee? A velvety smooth cappuccino. I didn’t drink coffee until I met my husband and now I can’t get through the day without at least one. But I do miss how well they make coffee in Italy. The post...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on An Italophile
11:34 AM October 26, 2012
An Italophile is an enjoyable down-to-earth blog - I am a subscriber and enjoy the updates and the photos - what is there in Italy that you cannot love!!
12:39 PM October 26, 2012
Cathy's blog is warmly written, full of homegrown truths and a pleasure to read. I'm also an Australian living the Italian Life (also called Catherine!) and find her words positive and interesting, especially as she describes a different part of this varied country. Bravissima!
13:46 PM October 26, 2012
Lovely photos and lots of interesting information and comments on Italian life in central italy.