Latest Blog Posts »
- An ode to pasta 2 weeks ago I am a poetry fan, but I am pretty sure that this post does not comply to what convention dictates an ode should be. The thing is last week I Continue Reading → The post An ode to pasta appeared first on An Italophile.
- Amongst the olive trees 3 weeks ago My husband has just had some slides developed that he found. Some of them feature the area of northern Lazio where we used to live. I thought I would share Continue Reading → The post Amongst the olive trees appeared first on An Italophile.
- Review-The Italians-John Hooper 4 weeks ago Ah Italy what a draw card you are. How many millions of people around the world share a love of your land and its people. Living in Italy for over Continue Reading → The post Review-The Italians–John Hooper appeared first on An Italophile.
- Home made pizza 1 month ago Yesterday we were discussing what meals we were going to have over the weekend, with the focus on evening meals. One of the suggestions was something prepared in the slow Continue Reading → The post Home made pizza appeared first on An Italophile.
- Love led me to Italy 1 month ago I am taking the opportunity of writing about love and Italy as a result of finding the group COSI – Crazy Observations by Stranieri in Italy. A love of Ancient Continue Reading → The post Love led me to Italy appeared first on An Italophile.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on An Italophile
11:34 AM October 26, 2012
An Italophile is an enjoyable down-to-earth blog - I am a subscriber and enjoy the updates and the photos - what is there in Italy that you cannot love!!
12:39 PM October 26, 2012
Cathy's blog is warmly written, full of homegrown truths and a pleasure to read. I'm also an Australian living the Italian Life (also called Catherine!) and find her words positive and interesting, especially as she describes a different part of this varied country. Bravissima!
13:46 PM October 26, 2012
Lovely photos and lots of interesting information and comments on Italian life in central italy.