Latest Blog Posts »
- I've just read The Good Italian by Stephen Burke 5 days ago Set in the Italian colony of Eritrea during the Second World War, The Good Italian is a love story, a war story, a story of heroism and of ordinary people Continue Reading → The post I’ve just read The Good Italian by Stephen Burke appeared first on An Italophile.
- Tino and the Pomodori by Tonya Russo Hamilton 2 weeks ago Synopsis: Tino and the Pomodori explores, through the eyes of a child, the magic that is the life cycle of a tomato plant. Tino takes the reader on a journey Continue Reading → The post Tino and the Pomodori by Tonya Russo Hamilton appeared first on An Italophile.
- Tutto italiano-a bi-monthly audio magazine 1 month ago Having lived in Italy for over 7 years I have recently come to the conclusion that I really do not want to lose the Italian that I have gained. Although Continue Reading → The post Tutto italiano–a bi-monthly audio magazine appeared first on An Italophile.
- Timballino di melanzane 1 month ago Timballino di melanzane Serves 4 people •500g spinach and ricotta ravioli •2 aubergine (preferably long, thin) •approx 12 cherry tomatoes halved •handful of pine nuts •fresh pecorino cheese for grating Continue Reading → The post Timballino di melanzane appeared first on An Italophile.
- Mondiale 2014 1 month ago This weekend it all starts – Mondiale 2014. Late Saturday here in Europe many eyes will be turning towards Brazil as England and Italy play their first match in the Continue Reading → The post Mondiale 2014 appeared first on An Italophile.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on An Italophile
11:34 AM October 26, 2012
An Italophile is an enjoyable down-to-earth blog - I am a subscriber and enjoy the updates and the photos - what is there in Italy that you cannot love!!
12:39 PM October 26, 2012
Cathy's blog is warmly written, full of homegrown truths and a pleasure to read. I'm also an Australian living the Italian Life (also called Catherine!) and find her words positive and interesting, especially as she describes a different part of this varied country. Bravissima!
13:46 PM October 26, 2012
Lovely photos and lots of interesting information and comments on Italian life in central italy.