Chasing Butterflies: Sunshine and Freedom
Latest Blog Posts »
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Roy G. Biv. 1 year ago The challenge this week is to share a photo that contains all the colours of the rainbow (or an actual rainbow). If I am honest, I could not have asked for a better theme this week as today marks the start of the annual Hogueras (Bonfires) Festival in Alicante. The Bonfires of San Juan is a […]
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Off- Season. 1 year ago The challenge this week is to share a photo that expresses what “off-season” means to you. Off-season is quite an unusual challenge but a good one to ease me back into the realm of the weekly challenge again. My entry may not be the most original entry but I went with the first idea that […]
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh. 2 years ago The challenge this week is to : “share a photo that expresses something fresh.” Freshness is such a powerful concept, not only is it powerful but it is also something which holds a different meaning for each individual. Freshness to you maybe about trying to fix something that´s broken,...
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Wall 2 years ago The challenge this week is: “to share an image of a wall that reveals a place, people, or you.” As a child, I found myself continuously amused at the saying: “If only these walls could talk…the world would know just how hard it is to tell the truth in a story in which everyone’s a […]
- Rediscovering Ireland: Coney Island, Sligo. 2 years ago From Eagles Flying to a quaint little island; the next stop on my trip brought me to the lovely Coney Island. While it may not be as famous as the Coney Island in the USA, it certainly has a lot to offer. Well, at least in my eyes anyway! At approximately 400 acres, the island […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 28 reviews on Chasing Butterflies: Sunshine and Freedom
22:34 PM May 05, 2014
excellent travel blog for spain sharing lots of stunning photos and stories about life in spain. highly recommended.j
22:46 PM May 05, 2014
Super blog! Full of colour, life and personal experience!! Really enjoyable read that just leaves me waiting for the next post!
22:47 PM May 05, 2014
Excellent travel blog for Spain sharing lots of stunning photos and inspirational stories about life in Spain. Highly recommended.
23:09 PM May 05, 2014
Love getting to see so many placed through your blog feels like I'm exploring too
23:52 PM May 05, 2014
Keep up the good work!
00:11 AM May 06, 2014
Look forward to these blogs. Great stuff keep it up.
07:26 AM May 06, 2014
00:11 AM May 07, 2014
Really interesting blog with some stunning photos! Love it Giana. Keep it up x
11:52 AM May 07, 2014
A wonderful blog. I was in Spain this past October and, of course, fell in love with the country. I am glad I found Chasing butterflies.
18:29 PM May 07, 2014
An excellent blog with stunning photos and interesting information. Keep it up, Giana. :)
07:56 AM May 12, 2014
can't wait to see all these places in Spain. Keep up the good work!
09:12 AM May 12, 2014
A lovely blog,very thoughtful and interesting stuff. :-)
11:43 AM May 12, 2014
Blogs are great, and this one especially, as I live in Spain too. I love reading about people´s travels and lives but when they come with such fantastic photographs it is such a bonus and a stand out feature which makes me look forward to the next post. Love it !!
19:19 PM May 12, 2014
i love your posts, the personal way you depict places and situations, plus the photos are excellent! me wantz more! =P
10:28 AM May 13, 2014
Beautifully written, real joy to read. Makes you want to go and explore yourself the places you have visited after reading your blog, it becomes infectious :) looking forward to reading your upcoming posts :)
16:25 PM May 13, 2014
As an expat who misses Spain almost everyday, Giana's blog is like a breath of fresh air. So nice to read about her latest adventures and to continually be reminded of the beauty of this country.
03:43 AM May 16, 2014
10:38 AM May 19, 2014
I really could relate to Giana when reading this blog as I am also a expat living in Spain! I want more!!
19:46 PM May 29, 2014
great blog keep up the good work Giana
20:40 PM June 02, 2014
Excellent reading your blog. Fun and informative, look forward to visiting soon.
09:33 AM June 03, 2014
Great photos, especially the ones from Ireland! Love the Blog , can't wait to see more.
21:54 PM June 03, 2014
Brilliant photos all with wonderful stories, well done on the awards Giana.
00:31 AM June 04, 2014
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT.BRINGS ALL THE SUBJECTS TO LIFE.
14:02 PM October 22, 2014
A wonderful blog with passionate stories and personal stories about spain.
22:53 PM March 15, 2015
I must get my affairs in order.....I want to move to Spain. Keep up the great blogs.
15:49 PM June 16, 2015
Wonderful blog and I love your narrative on the Weekly photo challenge. Keep it up.
15:52 PM June 22, 2015
Very interesting and colorful blog, lots of good information.
23:31 PM June 22, 2015
awesome blog, love seeing the pictures of your adventures there.... keep up the good blogging will be following along to see whats next