Thistles and Kiwis
Latest Blog Posts »
- If we were having coffee...or even a cup of tea 4 hours ago If we were having a coffee...or even a cup of tea
- Strawberries, strawberries 2 days ago Whilst the northern hemisphere enjoys autumnal feasts and the fruits of the season such as persimmons, apples and pears, we … More
- This week's small pleasures #75 5 days ago So here we are again with a round up of a few small pleasures of the week. I talked about … More
- The early morning walk: spring edition 1 week ago The daily walk just now is punctuated by early sunlight shining through the leaves of the trees, of the sounds of birds, and by new sights each day.
- Being a tourist in your own city: Thorndon village 1 week ago When you live somewhere, you often take a lot of things for granted. I sometimes forget how privileged I am to be able to walk to work through the Botanic Gardens and part of Thorndon on my way to work.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Thistles and Kiwis has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!