Thistles and Kiwis
Latest Blog Posts »
- If we were having coffee... 1 day ago If we were having coffee…no wait, the sun is well over the yard arm, let’s have a glass of wine. … More
- This week's small pleasures #67 5 days ago So here we are again, with another round of this week’s small pleasures. I think this is such an important … More
- The taste test (or how it is easy to find good vegan sausages but not vegan cheese) 6 days ago In these few weeks of eating a mostly, and I stress mostly, plant based diet, (there are a few things I have noticed. First, of all I haven't craved meat at all. Second, if I was out and there was smoked salmon or seafood on a menu, I know I would be tempted. Third, vegan cheese is very much...
- Spring is the time of the year when it is summer in the sun and winter in the shade 1 week ago It is Friday evening, and I like to do a blog post at the end of the week to put … More
- This week's small pleasures #66 1 week ago So here we are again, this Monday evening in New Zealand, and time to reflect on this week's small pleasures.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Thistles and Kiwis has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!