Canadian Expat Mom
Latest Blog Posts »
- Repatriating: Where I'm at. 1 day ago It was nearly sunset and we were all sitting around lounge chairs at a rustic, beach-front surfer bar late Friday afternoon. Our driver had dropped us off, then he’d leave the car for my husband who would join us for… The post Repatriating: Where I’m at. appeared first on Canadian Expat Mom.
- Peter Pan Syndrome 2 weeks ago I woke up with all the Friday feels and once again, looking forward to the weekend. You’d think the weekend would be anti-climactic when you live in Congo. Generally speaking, we’re isolated and there’s not much going on where we… The post Peter Pan Syndrome appeared first on Canadian...
- Hotel vs AirBnB 3 weeks ago I often get asked about travelling with kids and one thing that seems to come up regularly is questions about where we stay. I have a hard time giving a direct answer to that question because depending where you are… The post Hotel vs AirBnB appeared first on Canadian Expat Mom.
- African Safari: Book Release- The Kids Who Travel the World 3 weeks ago Can I get a drum roll please!!!!!!!! I started writing this book about a year and a half ago, in the passenger seat of our camping car, with a laptop on my knees, as we drove through the Skeleton Coast… The post African Safari: Book Release- The Kids Who Travel the World appeared first on...
- An Interview on Repatriating with Nicole Webb 1 month ago When we found out it was ‘official’ that we were moving home, I wasn’t quite ready to share our news with the internet world, simply because I wasn’t sure myself how I felt just yet. I didn’t know what to… The post An Interview on Repatriating with Nicole Webb appeared first on...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Canadian Expat Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!