Canadian Expat Mom
Latest Blog Posts »
- French Cooking in Africa 3 days ago It was the end of August 2016, and I was in Paris’ Charles de Gualle Airport, with two very tired little girls. We had been up since 4:00am for a big day of travel to our new home in Congo.… The post French Cooking in Africa appeared first on Canadian Expat Mom.
- Luxurious Day-Dreaming 1 week ago I’m in Congo. But it doesn’t matter where you are; close your eyes, just for a minute. Let’s go on vacation, shall we? Grab your bag and join me. We won’t need much. Don’t worry, anything we’re missing we can… The post Luxurious Day-Dreaming appeared first on Canadian Expat Mom.
- Indian Cooking in Africa 3 weeks ago I grew up in a small-ish city, in a Ukrainian-Canadian family. A lot of my friends were, like me, second-generation Canadians who had grandparents cooking, not only Ukrainian food, but also Italian, Polish and Finnish. There were a lot of… The post Indian Cooking in Africa appeared first on...
- Indonesian Cooking in Africa 2 months ago Indonesian Cooking with Marina and Dewi Marina and I met back when we lived in Pau, France; but even though we both lived there for four years, we didn’t cross paths until just before she was moving to Congo. Yikes!… The post Indonesian Cooking in Africa appeared first on Canadian Expat Mom.
- What's in My Name? 3 months ago The other day I was wondering, If I had to chose a name for my blog today, would the name still be the same? I’ve been a lot of things over my life-time. A daughter, sister, friend, neighbour, dancer, student,… The post What’s in My Name? appeared first on Canadian Expat Mom.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Canadian Expat Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!