Canadian Expat Mom
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Taste of Dubai 1 week ago She’s one of my best friends, she was my maid of honour, and there is an ocean between us…but not this week! My friend may live in Canada and I may live in Congo, but for one week we were… The post A Taste of Dubai appeared first on Canadian Expat Mom.
- Flying High in Dubai 2 weeks ago The sound of the alarm lurched itself into the room. “This is what time we should be going to bed,” my friend moaned as she reached to turn off her cell phone on the night stand. I glanced at mine.… The post Flying High in Dubai appeared first on Canadian Expat Mom.
- Namibia: Self-Drive Safari Itinerary 1 month ago From our part of the world, in Sub-Saharan Africa, Namibia is a popular travel destination. When I was planning our trip, I leaned on a few friends who had been before, checking out their itineraries, and taking any tips they… The post Namibia: Self-Drive Safari Itinerary appeared first on...
- How to Survive a Family Road Trip...WITHOUT iPads!!! 1 month ago ~Disclaimer~ I want to start by saying that we didn’t set out to make this an electronic-free trip. The iPads were fully charged in a bag at my feet at all times, we just didn’t advertise that to our kids.… The post How to Survive a Family Road Trip…WITHOUT iPads!!! appeared first on...
- Planet of the Seals: Cape Cross, Namibia 1 month ago We had just finished driving the Skeleton Coast and knew that we wanted to stop at Cape Cross before arriving at our final destination for the day, Swakopmund. We rolled in to Cape Cross, and paid the park fee of 80… The post Planet of the Seals: Cape Cross, Namibia appeared first on Canadian...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Canadian Expat Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!