Canadian Expat Mom
Latest Blog Posts »
- When Gift Giving Becomes Life Changing 1 month ago What to get the person on your list that has everything? How about the gift of giving? During my time in Congo, I have seen first-hand what Mwana Village does for abandoned children and vulnerable woman. It is an orphanage… The post When Gift Giving Becomes Life Changing appeared first on...
- Syrian Cooking in Africa 1 month ago Often times, when you hear of a country, your mind goes directly to one thing. Paris-Eiffel Tower Italy-pasta Russia-cold Unfortunately, when someone says Syria, for many people, their mind goes to the political unrest that has been in the news… The post Syrian Cooking in Africa appeared first...
- Lebanese Cooking in Africa 3 months ago Lebanese Cooking in Africa With Batul Last year when I got to Congo I met Batul, who I never saw without a smile on her face. She was so nice, but I couldn’t quite figure her out. I swear she… The post Lebanese Cooking in Africa appeared first on Canadian Expat Mom.
- French Cooking in Africa 3 months ago It was the end of August 2016, and I was in Paris’ Charles de Gualle Airport, with two very tired little girls. We had been up since 4:00am for a big day of travel to our new home in Congo.… The post French Cooking in Africa appeared first on Canadian Expat Mom.
- Luxurious Day-Dreaming 3 months ago I’m in Congo. But it doesn’t matter where you are; close your eyes, just for a minute. Let’s go on vacation, shall we? Grab your bag and join me. We won’t need much. Don’t worry, anything we’re missing we can… The post Luxurious Day-Dreaming appeared first on Canadian Expat Mom.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Canadian Expat Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!