Canadian Expat Mom
Latest Blog Posts »
- Namibia: Self-Drive Safari Itinerary 4 days ago From our part of the world, in Sub-Saharan Africa, Namibia is a popular travel destination. When I was planning our trip, I leaned on a few friends who had been before, checking out their itineraries, and taking any tips they… The post Namibia: Self-Drive Safari Itinerary appeared first on...
- How to Survive a Family Road Trip...WITHOUT iPads!!! 1 week ago ~Disclaimer~ I want to start by saying that we didn’t set out to make this an electronic-free trip. The iPads were fully charged in a bag at my feet at all times, we just didn’t advertise that to our kids.… The post How to Survive a Family Road Trip…WITHOUT iPads!!! appeared first on...
- Planet of the Seals: Cape Cross, Namibia 2 weeks ago We had just finished driving the Skeleton Coast and knew that we wanted to stop at Cape Cross before arriving at our final destination for the day, Swakopmund. We rolled in to Cape Cross, and paid the park fee of 80… The post Planet of the Seals: Cape Cross, Namibia appeared first on Canadian...
- A Trip to the Congolese Hair Salon 1 month ago In order to get your hair done in the 3rd world, you basically need to be at peace with the fact that things may go terribly wrong. You need to go into the situation acknowledging that it’s ‘just’ your hair,… The post A Trip to the Congolese Hair Salon appeared first on Canadian Expat Mom.
- Sports Day in Congo 1 month ago What happens when a French girl, a Dutch girl and a Canadian walk into a Congolese aerobics class? We were about to find out! Earlier this week, my friend from Holland asked if I wanted to go to an aerobics… The post Sports Day in Congo appeared first on Canadian Expat Mom.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Canadian Expat Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!