Canadian Expat Mom
Latest Blog Posts »
- Congo- My Year in Review 2 months ago I’m back after being quiet for quite awhile. I guess we can call it a period of reflection, although as I write this, I feel like I might still be in the middle of that. For someone living what might… The post Congo- My Year in Review appeared first on Canadian Expat Mom.
- Spas of the World: Dubai, Guerlain Spa-One&Only The Palm 2 months ago When I lived in Canada, my friend Karen and I would escape to the spa every now and then to treat ourselves to a bit of relaxation. Our spa time in Calgary was always great, and back then I never… The post Spas of the World: Dubai, Guerlain Spa-One&Only The Palm appeared first on Canadian Expat...
- A Taste of Dubai 4 months ago She’s one of my best friends, she was my maid of honour, and there is an ocean between us…but not this week! My friend may live in Canada and I may live in Congo, but for one week we were… The post A Taste of Dubai appeared first on Canadian Expat Mom.
- Flying High in Dubai 4 months ago The sound of the alarm lurched itself into the room. “This is what time we should be going to bed,” my friend moaned as she reached to turn off her cell phone on the night stand. I glanced at mine.… The post Flying High in Dubai appeared first on Canadian Expat Mom.
- Namibia: Self-Drive Safari Itinerary 5 months ago From our part of the world, in Sub-Saharan Africa, Namibia is a popular travel destination. When I was planning our trip, I leaned on a few friends who had been before, checking out their itineraries, and taking any tips they… The post Namibia: Self-Drive Safari Itinerary appeared first on...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Canadian Expat Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!