Canadian Expat Mom
Latest Blog Posts »
- Barcelona 2.0 1 week ago The first time I went to Barcelona was in 2010 with my Mom and my Aunts. I had just moved to Paris and I joined them for the Barcelona and Tuscany portion of their European-vacation. That first time in Barcelona… The post Barcelona 2.0 appeared first on Canadian Expat Mom.
- Congo- One Week Back 3 weeks ago A year ago I arrived in Congo, slightly wide-eyed, taking in my new ‘home’. Seven days ago, I arrived back in Congo for the second school year, after being gone for ten weeks of summer holidays. My husband came back… The post Congo- One Week Back appeared first on Canadian Expat Mom.
- Summer Recap: Congo to Canada to France and Back Again 2 months ago It’s been awhile since I’ve sat down and poured my thoughts onto the keyboard. With Canadian Expat Dad now on his way back to Congo, I find myself sitting here in France, sipping my morning coffee, and suddenly frantically trying… The post Summer Recap: Congo to Canada to France and Back...
- Congo- My Year in Review 4 months ago I’m back after being quiet for quite awhile. I guess we can call it a period of reflection, although as I write this, I feel like I might still be in the middle of that. For someone living what might… The post Congo- My Year in Review appeared first on Canadian Expat Mom.
- Spas of the World: Dubai, Guerlain Spa-One&Only The Palm 4 months ago When I lived in Canada, my friend Karen and I would escape to the spa every now and then to treat ourselves to a bit of relaxation. Our spa time in Calgary was always great, and back then I never… The post Spas of the World: Dubai, Guerlain Spa-One&Only The Palm appeared first on Canadian Expat...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Canadian Expat Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!