Latest Blog Posts »
- Election season 1 day ago It’s been rather illuminating these recent weeks following the French presidential election, considering how I’ve learnt more about French politics these … Read More →
- Descente 3 days ago Loving the textures mostly. Until July 1 at Galerie Thaddaeus Ropac Paris Pantin.
- Bains Publics 4 days ago Was lucky enough to chance upon photographer Florence Levillain on opening day and hear her talk about how she had … Read More →
- Machines Urbaines #1 2 months ago Rainy days are best spent in art exhibitions, especially one held in a gorgeous building that had seen better days as … Read More →
- Juste la fin du monde (2016) 2 months ago (source) I’d finally managed to watch this film (on the plane back to France) as I didn’t have the heart to … Read More →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » chopchopcurrypok has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!