Latest Blog Posts »
- Discover Walks interview 3 weeks ago Here if you have two minutes to spare and are interested to hear what I have to say about Paris.
- Election season 3 months ago It’s been rather illuminating these recent weeks following the French presidential election, considering how I’ve learnt more about French politics these … Read More →
- Descente 2 months ago Loving the textures mostly. Until July 1 at Galerie Thaddaeus Ropac Paris Pantin.
- Bains Publics 3 months ago Was lucky enough to chance upon photographer Florence Levillain on opening day and hear her talk about how she had … Read More →
- Machines Urbaines #1 3 months ago Rainy days are best spent in art exhibitions, especially one held in a gorgeous building that had seen better days as … Read More →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » chopchopcurrypok has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!