Latest Blog Posts »
- Discovering Paris' iconic neighbourhoods 1 week ago New piece up on Singapore Airlines’ SilverKris.com.
- Regarde les hommes tomber (1994) 1 week ago (source) A very young Mathieu Kassovitz aside, there was so much argot it was hard to follow even with French … Read More →
- Les quatre cents coups (1959) 2 weeks ago (source) Even though it is a very accessible French New Wave film (admittedly there are quite a few that I … Read More →
- Starting them young 2 weeks ago My mom thinks I’m bringing her to museums and art galleries so often she must be bored out of her … Read More →
- Padrón peppers 1 month ago Otherwise known as pebrots de Padrón in Catalan or pimientos de Padrón in Castilian Spanish. Found them at the market … Read More →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » chopchopcurrypok has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!