Latest Blog Posts »
- Paris' vibrant secret scene 2 weeks ago First centre spread. This story had somewhat been four years in the making so I guess it is about time … Read More →
- Girls getaway 2 weeks ago I’m writing from hot and humid Singapore where I am currently back home on semi-vacation. September’s been crazy hectic but … Read More →
- Quick-pickled red cabbage 2 months ago Great way to use up red cabbage when you have a whole head of it and had enough of cabbage … Read More →
- Mon Roi (2015) 2 months ago (source) Emmanuelle Bercot reminds me a lot of Isabelle Huppert, in a good actress sort of way. Found the film relatively … Read More →
- Discovering Paris' iconic neighbourhoods 3 months ago New piece up on Singapore Airlines’ SilverKris.com.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » chopchopcurrypok has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!