Latest Blog Posts »
- I'm Moving to Berlin - Again! 1 day ago After two years home in Toronto, I've decided to pack up my bags and move back to Berlin again. I’m Moving to Berlin – Again! first appeared on cherylhoward.com.
- Expat Living: Dana Newman in Munich, Germany. 2 weeks ago Get some advice and tips about how to live life as an expat. An interview with Dana Newman from the United States, who's living abroad in Germany.Expat Living: Dana Newman in Munich, Germany. first appeared on cherylhoward.com.
- Instagramming My October in Toronto. 2 weeks ago Instagram photos from life in Toronto during October 2014. Instagramming My October in Toronto. first appeared on cherylhoward.com.
- Weird and Offbeat Site - the Bruce Lee Statue in Mostar. 2 weeks ago This Bruce Lee statue in Mostar is oddly a symbol of peace and solidarity in an ethnically divided city and country.Weird and Offbeat Site – the Bruce Lee Statue in Mostar. first appeared on cherylhoward.com.
- The World's Most Beautiful Concert Hall - The Harpa in Reykjavik. 3 weeks ago Set against the backdrop of the Atlantic and snow-capped mountains, the Harpa in Reykjavik is one of the most beautifully designed concert halls in the world.The World’s Most Beautiful Concert Hall – The Harpa in Reykjavik. first appeared on cherylhoward.com.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » cherylhoward.com has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!