Latest Blog Posts »
- Travel Tips: Plan That Perfect Trip With Tripfocal 2 weeks ago Make your trip planning easy with Tripfocal, a new platform where you can find practical tips from other travellers and plan that perfect trip of your very own! The post Travel Tips: Plan That Perfect Trip With Tripfocal appeared first on cherylhoward.com.
- Weird & Offbeat: The Libreria Acqua Alta Bookstore in Venice 2 months ago When you're in Venice, make a stop at the world's most quirky bookstore, Libreria Acqua Alta. Enjoy seeing books packed into canoes and gondolas, the resident cats who call the shop home, the staircase made from old books, and the "fire escape" that leads you out into a canal. The post Weird &...
- Experience Berlin Myfest 2018 in Photos 2 months ago Photos from Berlin Myfest 2018, highlighting all of the fun to be had in one of the city's best street parties. The post Experience Berlin Myfest 2018 in Photos appeared first on cherylhoward.com.
- Poznan Restaurants for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner 2 months ago The next time you're visiting Poznan, try out these Poznan restaurants for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The post Poznan Restaurants for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner appeared first on cherylhoward.com.
- Travel to Hungary and Spend A Weekend in Budapest 3 months ago Spend your weekend in Budapest in style and visit well known tourist sites, as well as off the beaten path ones, sleep in a boutique hotel, eat Hungarian food, and drink local wine. The post Travel to Hungary and Spend A Weekend in Budapest appeared first on cherylhoward.com.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » cherylhoward.com has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!