Latest Blog Posts »
- Travel to Hungary and Spend A Weekend in Budapest 1 week ago Spend your weekend in Budapest in style and visit well known tourist sites, as well as off the beaten path ones, sleep in a boutique hotel, eat Hungarian food, and drink local wine. The post Travel to Hungary and Spend A Weekend in Budapest appeared first on cherylhoward.com.
- Beautiful Bookstores: Cărturești Carusel in Bucharest Romania 3 months ago In the heart of Bucharest's Old Town, you'll find Cărturești Carusel which is considered to be one of the most beautiful bookstores in the world. Find out more about this cultural spot's history, architectural transformation, and the massive bookstore it is today. The post Beautiful Bookstores:...
- Berlin Christmas Market Guide: WeihnachtsZauber Gendarmenmarkt 4 months ago If you're looking to experience a Christmas market in Berlin, then visit the atmospheric WeihnachtsZauber Gendarmenmarkt in the heart of the city. The post Berlin Christmas Market Guide: WeihnachtsZauber Gendarmenmarkt appeared first on cherylhoward.com.
- Weird & Offbeat: Hands Sculpture in the Venice Grand Canal 5 months ago Crafted by artist Lorenzo Quinn, the hands sculpture in the Venice Grand Canal makes a dramatic statement about climate change. The post Weird & Offbeat: Hands Sculpture in the Venice Grand Canal appeared first on cherylhoward.com.
- A Stylish Hotel In Belgium: Radisson RED Brussels 6 months ago Are you looking for a stylish boutique hotel in Belgium? Look no further than the Radisson RED Brussels for the perfect city stay. The post A Stylish Hotel In Belgium: Radisson RED Brussels appeared first on cherylhoward.com.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » cherylhoward.com has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!