Latest Blog Posts »
- Five Years of Blogging and Inevitable Change 2 weeks ago About five years of blogging, the incredible journey so far, and what's coming up next. The post Five Years of Blogging and Inevitable Change appeared first on cherylhoward.com..
- Weird and Offbeat: A Prague Beer Bath 3 months ago Looking for something weird and offbeat to do in the Czech capital? Read Cheryl Howard's tale about taking a beer bath in Prague. The post Weird and Offbeat: A Prague Beer Bath appeared first on cherylhoward.com..
- Travel Europe with Europ Auto 3 months ago Take the ultimate road trip and travel through Europe with Europ Auto. The post Travel Europe with Europ Auto appeared first on cherylhoward.com..
- Seven Months in Berlin 2 months ago A monthly updates series about life as an expat in Germany, after seven months in Berlin. The post Seven Months in Berlin appeared first on cherylhoward.com..
- Berlin Expat Advice - Learn German in Berlin 3 months ago Contrary to popular opinion, you can't get by with just English and you need to learn German in Berlin. Find out why you should learn German and where. The post Berlin Expat Advice – Learn German in Berlin appeared first on cherylhoward.com..
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » cherylhoward.com has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!