Latest Blog Posts »
- Weird and Offbeat: A Prague Beer Bath 1 week ago Looking for something weird and offbeat to do in the Czech capital? Read Cheryl Howard's tale about taking a beer bath in Prague. The post Weird and Offbeat: A Prague Beer Bath appeared first on cherylhoward.com..
- Travel Europe with Europ Auto 2 weeks ago Take the ultimate road trip and travel through Europe with Europ Auto. The post Travel Europe with Europ Auto appeared first on cherylhoward.com..
- Seven Months in Berlin 2 weeks ago A monthly updates series about life as an expat in Germany, after seven months in Berlin. The post Seven Months in Berlin appeared first on cherylhoward.com..
- Berlin Expat Advice - Learn German in Berlin 3 weeks ago Contrary to popular opinion, you can't get by with just English and you need to learn German in Berlin. Find out why you should learn German and where. The post Berlin Expat Advice – Learn German in Berlin appeared first on cherylhoward.com..
- Love and Pride - Berlin CSD 2015 Photos 4 weeks ago Berlin CSD 2015 photos - proof that Berlin celebrates pride better than any other city around the world with the Christopher Street Day parade and festival. The post Love and Pride – Berlin CSD 2015 Photos appeared first on cherylhoward.com..
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » cherylhoward.com has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!