Latest Blog Posts »
- FALL HIGHLIGHTS: A Walk in the Park 1 week ago My favorite season of the year is Spring, what I consider the true New Year, but Autumn, with its sharp light and "Back to School" vibe, always brings back fond memories.
- THE PAROV STELAR BAND: Ideal Date Night 3 weeks ago I ventured out in the pouring rain last Tuesday night to see Marcus Fureder, known by his stage name Parov Stelar, an Austrian musician and DJ who performs with his band and whose songs always get me tapping my feet, bobbing my head and outta my chair.
- AUTUMN (or HEAVEN) 3 weeks ago The leaves are flying off the trees . . . I saw them in shivering mounds yesterday circling 'round in waves of warm gold.
- INSTAGRAM Twenty20 3 weeks ago My photograph has been selected on Instagram's Twenty20 and I need your votes to win!
- SMART & SEXY Ladies Night 2 months ago I ventured out the other night for some inspiration.
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Places to Steal a Kiss in Amsterdam Writing Contest March 2013 The view from Canvas rooftop café The Dutch are not the most demonstrative people in the world, so when you want to show your affection best if you are subtle. Anyway, there is nothing finer than smooching when no one is looking. Here are...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » AMSTERDAMP has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!