Letters to my friends
Latest Blog Posts »
- Puppy Love and New Tattoos 2 days ago I'm starting to feel really bad about bringing Cheech to Saga.I know he's already much healthier, but the guy is now locked up in his cement prison cell for I don't even know how many hours a day, and I've had no luck in finding him a new home. I went to see him on Sunday... He was super excited...
- Mr Cheech Update - He Needs YOUR Help 2 weeks ago So, after finding out that sweet Cheech isn't allowed to live around here anymore... I assumed that his owner had given him away while I was out on charter.I was gone from November 8th until the 13th, and when I returned, Cheech was nowhere to be seen.It was a few days before I heard him shaking...
- Crap Weather Makes for Pretty Photography 2 weeks ago I remember sitting with my mom on our bench swing on the porch of our house during soooo many thunderstorms when I was growing up, so it must be because of her that I've always loved a good storm. The dark skies, the wind, the rain, the thunder and lightning... I just love all of it.(I've seen...
- My New, Smelly Baby 1 month ago It's been a good two months or so since I've had any kind of spending money, or "extra" money, if there is such a thing - but I finished up my first charter of the season yesterday day and I was heading home with some cash in my pocket.I ran into a friend of mine (Ras Gilbert) at the water taxi...
- The Trouble With Falling in Love.... 1 month ago All I want to do is take long walks on the beach with him, make sure he's healthy and happy, and cuddle up next to him at night... But no. "His kind" apparently aren't welcome where I live, so I have to say goodbye soon.For someone who falls in love with animals so, so easily (you didn't think this...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Belize Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Belize!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Letters to my friends
21:07 PM December 10, 2012
It is interesting to read Carrie's blog. She is working to carve out a lifestyle that many of us dream about.
21:55 PM December 10, 2012
I love Carrie's blog...love learning about the mainland and her travels in Belize. Keep up the great work!
14:46 PM December 12, 2012
I love Carrie's blog. She tells so much about her life on the mainland, and since I have only been to AC, it is great to get more info about life in different parts of Belize. Plus, her photos are wonderful, and I love seeing what she wants to show of her life there.
03:08 AM September 16, 2013
I am going to move to Belize next yr if I can get everything worked out. It seems like a big step. How did you start out and get a visa? Which island do you live on? I am thinking about Caye Caulker.
14:25 PM October 27, 2013
Okay. Doing a lot of research on retiring to Belize. Read a lot but nothing better than getting the real word from folks living there. I have so many questions. Is this a good blog to find folks who are in the know? Thanks Kris