Letters to my friends
Latest Blog Posts »
- October, 2013... Philly, Tulum, Corozal 6 days ago For my very last night back in PA, I got hooked up with a room at the Holiday Inn in South Philly that had this sweet view of the Ben Franklin Bridge.(Thanks Ron)I feel like I've finally arrived "home" every time I see the sports arenas and this brindge when I go back to PA. All prettied up -...
- The Stomach Bug meets Nice People 1 week ago I got really sick while at work on Friday morning- like, reeeeally sick. I don't want to share the graffic details- but if you know the symptoms if a stomach flu then you can imagine what I was going through. And like I said, I was at work, on a boat.It was rough. Long story short- I ended up...
- October, 2013... Sullivan County, PA 1 week ago I'm so happy that my sister, Lisa, made me commit to spending a weekend up at my dads mountain house in Sullivan County, PA, while I was home - it's been years since I've been up there, and it seems like there's always some kind of festival or fair or something going on, no matter what time of...
- October 2013... Bucks County, PA! 2 weeks ago I finally made it back "home" to Bucks County, PA after the three nights I spent with Heather and Kathy in North Carolina (last post)I hadn't been home in a year and a half... but it really didn't feel like it was that long.Why is that?Anyway, the first people I caught up with - the most important...
- October 2013.... Durham, NC & Washington, DC 3 weeks ago Moving right along (hehe) - I flew out if Cancun after my three nights in Playa del Carmen and went to Durham, North Carolina to see my two BEST friends, ever- Heather and Kathy.(Heather lives in Durham, and Kathy drove down from PA to come hang out for the weekend and to fit in a little road trip...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Belize Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Belize!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Letters to my friends
21:07 PM December 10, 2012
It is interesting to read Carrie's blog. She is working to carve out a lifestyle that many of us dream about.
21:55 PM December 10, 2012
I love Carrie's blog...love learning about the mainland and her travels in Belize. Keep up the great work!
14:46 PM December 12, 2012
I love Carrie's blog. She tells so much about her life on the mainland, and since I have only been to AC, it is great to get more info about life in different parts of Belize. Plus, her photos are wonderful, and I love seeing what she wants to show of her life there.
03:08 AM September 16, 2013
I am going to move to Belize next yr if I can get everything worked out. It seems like a big step. How did you start out and get a visa? Which island do you live on? I am thinking about Caye Caulker.
14:25 PM October 27, 2013
Okay. Doing a lot of research on retiring to Belize. Read a lot but nothing better than getting the real word from folks living there. I have so many questions. Is this a good blog to find folks who are in the know? Thanks Kris