Letters to my friends
Latest Blog Posts »
- Im a big sissy 1 day ago I totally planned on jumping in at the swimming hole in Belmopan on Sunday.... but I totally wussed out once I got up there.I overthunk it!!! Too many "what if my foot slips off the rock, I don't jump far enough, and I break my head open??" thoughts went through my mind.I've jumped off of cliffs in...
- Midas Resort 3 days ago I hope this works- I still don't know if posts from my iPod ever make it to all of you out there in cyber world, and ever since I busted up two of my fingers OVER A MONTH AGO, my laptop has just been sitting around, collecting dust.Wait... I didn't tell you a busted my fingers? So I probably didn't...
- Just the moon, hangin out 4 weeks ago I'm just seeing if I can actually post a blog- with pics- from my new iPod...
- I get around - Part 4 1 month ago From Belize City to Cayo.... and some stuff in between.I haven't spent any "real" time in Belize City, I've always just been passing through on my way to somewhere else, but here's what you see when you show up there on the water taxi:the Baron Bliss Lighthouse
- The Barrel Bar... 1 month ago It's really, really hard to pick a "favorite" bar in San Pedro...Average Joe's has a staff that I love, and awesome bar food (wings, dogs, mac n cheese...)Luna Loca also has great bartenders, along with the sea view and comfy pillows to sink into.Jolly Rogers has amazing food (when they feel like...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Belize!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Letters to my friends
21:07 PM December 10, 2012
It is interesting to read Carrie's blog. She is working to carve out a lifestyle that many of us dream about.
21:55 PM December 10, 2012
I love Carrie's blog...love learning about the mainland and her travels in Belize. Keep up the great work!
14:46 PM December 12, 2012
I love Carrie's blog. She tells so much about her life on the mainland, and since I have only been to AC, it is great to get more info about life in different parts of Belize. Plus, her photos are wonderful, and I love seeing what she wants to show of her life there.