Letters to my friends
Latest Blog Posts »
- Saving Lives - it's what I do 3 days ago Since I've moved into my new home, about 6 weeks or so ago, my cats have killed close to a million geckos. (Just an estimation)I decided, today, that I need to start saving them when I see the massacre about to happen.This is the first gecko that owes me his life:
- Weeks and Weeks of Time to Kill 4 days ago Anyone in the world can answer this question for me - if you're not working, if you don't have kids, if you have no daily responsibilities, what is it that you DO all day??Seriously - I want to know.It was back in January that I posted a blog called Blog? What Blog? and tried to explain why I'm...
- A few new Firsts for me on Ambergris Caye 2 weeks ago I've been BORED and lazy since I've been off from work for so long.Actually - I really shouldn't use the word "bored," because I'm totally content with just hanging out by myself and not having any commitments or plans - I've always been one of those people who values their free time - but I...
- Ooooh, yeah - I did Touristy Stuff! 2 weeks ago I was just loading pictures onto my laptop, which reminded me that I should really get myself an external hard drive, and that Kathy and Jo Ellen were here - so I actually went out and did stuff a few weeks ago!Here are some pictures to prove it...One of our first stops, and one of my favorite...
- 3 More All Nature, At-Home Skin Care Recipes 1 month ago It was way back in January, 2012 that I last posted about some of the all natural, at-home skin recipes that I've been using (if you're interested in healthy alternatives to creams and lotions made with weird chemicals - things like an anti-aging honey mask or a cucumber wrinkle cream, you can find...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Belize Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Belize!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Letters to my friends
21:07 PM December 10, 2012
It is interesting to read Carrie's blog. She is working to carve out a lifestyle that many of us dream about.
21:55 PM December 10, 2012
I love Carrie's blog...love learning about the mainland and her travels in Belize. Keep up the great work!
14:46 PM December 12, 2012
I love Carrie's blog. She tells so much about her life on the mainland, and since I have only been to AC, it is great to get more info about life in different parts of Belize. Plus, her photos are wonderful, and I love seeing what she wants to show of her life there.
03:08 AM September 16, 2013
I am going to move to Belize next yr if I can get everything worked out. It seems like a big step. How did you start out and get a visa? Which island do you live on? I am thinking about Caye Caulker.
14:25 PM October 27, 2013
Okay. Doing a lot of research on retiring to Belize. Read a lot but nothing better than getting the real word from folks living there. I have so many questions. Is this a good blog to find folks who are in the know? Thanks Kris