Letters to my friends
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Doggy Dilemma 3 days ago So, there's this dog.... He belongs to my neighbor and, up until about two weeks ago, this poor guy was constantly tied up on their verandah, 24/7. (again, if you liked me on Facebook you would already know this part)There's a long story about what's been going on with him lately, but none of...
- Yet Another Place to Find My Musings 6 days ago I forget sometimes that I have people who read my blog, but don't follow me on Facebook. I don't know why that is, but it's annoying... and even more annoying is not getting followed on Instagram, because that's where all the good pictures go first...Anyway, if you did "like" my Facebook page, you...
- Mellow Days and Why I'm Afraid of Tourists 1 week ago There's reeeeaaaally not much going on in my life at the moment - things are pretty mellow, pretty quiet. I've been down to town a few times since bringing Ginger home last Friday, but there isn't a whole lot going on down there, either.I went to the Palapa Bar on Tuesday afternoon to meet up...
- Dog Sitting Ginger, the Croc Fighter 2 weeks ago I'm hanging out with one of the worlds coolest dogs this week - Ginga, Croc Fightah!Back in 2009, a few months after she moved here from Canada and just about a week after her little brother Oskar disappeared, Ginger got out of her yard and went exploring at the "lake" nearby... I don't know how it...
- Trending in Belize right now: Wayward - Belize (Official Video) 3 weeks ago This video has popped up on my Facebook news feed at least 13 times in 2 days, so I figured I'd share it with ya'll back home - great song and video of Belize.I live here.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Belize Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Belize!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Letters to my friends
21:07 PM December 10, 2012
It is interesting to read Carrie's blog. She is working to carve out a lifestyle that many of us dream about.
21:55 PM December 10, 2012
I love Carrie's blog...love learning about the mainland and her travels in Belize. Keep up the great work!
14:46 PM December 12, 2012
I love Carrie's blog. She tells so much about her life on the mainland, and since I have only been to AC, it is great to get more info about life in different parts of Belize. Plus, her photos are wonderful, and I love seeing what she wants to show of her life there.
03:08 AM September 16, 2013
I am going to move to Belize next yr if I can get everything worked out. It seems like a big step. How did you start out and get a visa? Which island do you live on? I am thinking about Caye Caulker.
14:25 PM October 27, 2013
Okay. Doing a lot of research on retiring to Belize. Read a lot but nothing better than getting the real word from folks living there. I have so many questions. Is this a good blog to find folks who are in the know? Thanks Kris