Letters to my friends
Latest Blog Posts »
- That's Not How We do..... 5 days ago One of my cousins left a comment on a recent Facebook status of mine (do you follow me on facebook?? You can even use that handy new Facebook link I added to the page to get there...)Anyway - my status update was, "Looks like another hot, beautiful day out there...Maybe I should leave the house...
- Love from Greece and Vietnam 1 week ago Do you guys remember my friend, Bob?Bob used to live here in Belize - first in San Pedro, where we met, and then over in Belmopan, where we used to hang out pretty regularly. (I've mentioned him in many posts - he was my buddy)Anyway - Bob left Belize a few months ago and is now enjoying his...
- Barefoot Massage 1 week ago With lots of time to kill since the sailing season is slowing down - I decided to get back into the one thing I know I'm good at- deep tissue massage therapy.Prices are listed on my Facebook page at Barefoot Massage Discounts available for San Pedro residents, referrals, and regularly scheduled...
- Saving Lives - it's what I do 1 week ago Since I've moved into my new home, about 6 weeks or so ago, my cats have killed close to a million geckos. (Just an estimation)I decided, today, that I need to start saving them when I see the massacre about to happen.This is the first gecko that owes me his life:
- Weeks and Weeks of Time to Kill 1 week ago Anyone in the world can answer this question for me - if you're not working, if you don't have kids, if you have no daily responsibilities, what is it that you DO all day??Seriously - I want to know.It was back in January that I posted a blog called Blog? What Blog? and tried to explain why I'm...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Belize Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Belize!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Letters to my friends
21:07 PM December 10, 2012
It is interesting to read Carrie's blog. She is working to carve out a lifestyle that many of us dream about.
21:55 PM December 10, 2012
I love Carrie's blog...love learning about the mainland and her travels in Belize. Keep up the great work!
14:46 PM December 12, 2012
I love Carrie's blog. She tells so much about her life on the mainland, and since I have only been to AC, it is great to get more info about life in different parts of Belize. Plus, her photos are wonderful, and I love seeing what she wants to show of her life there.
03:08 AM September 16, 2013
I am going to move to Belize next yr if I can get everything worked out. It seems like a big step. How did you start out and get a visa? Which island do you live on? I am thinking about Caye Caulker.
14:25 PM October 27, 2013
Okay. Doing a lot of research on retiring to Belize. Read a lot but nothing better than getting the real word from folks living there. I have so many questions. Is this a good blog to find folks who are in the know? Thanks Kris