Latest Blog Posts »
- EAT: The story of one man's passion for his local café 13 hours ago A couple of days ago I got an e-mail from Berlin-based artist, Dave the Chimp, with a great little story about his experiences at a local café in Kreuzberg called EAT. Dave can tell the story much better than I could so here is what he sent me: Last summer a cafe called EAT opened […]
- MTO - "My name is MO" 3 days ago Part street art, part urbex, “My Name is MO” is a very clever video from MTO with the background story to a 1900 square metre mural painted at the Old Pepper Distillery in Lexington, Kentucky. “My name is MO”
- Café Feuerbach 4 days ago It’s not easy to find an English Breakfast in Berlin, let alone a good one, but luckily for me one of my local restaurants, Café Feuerbach has an especially tasty one, so when I’m in the mood for a fry up I don’t have too far to go. For 7,40€ you get bacon, two fried eggs, […]
- Sunday Documentary: Speaking Gardens 5 days ago Exploring the concept of urban gardening in Berlin, the documentary film, Speaking Gardens by Teresa Beck and René Reichelt shows the different ways Berliners are finding to use or create green spaces in the city. Speaking Gardens introduces six different urban gardening projects across Berlin:...
- Hokey Pokey - Ice Cream of Dreams 6 days ago It’s the last day of February, the sun is shining and Eissaison (ice cream season) is about to start. No, you’re not dreaming, this is real life. Hokey Pokey, one of the most popular and in my opinion one of best Eisläden (ice cream parlours) in Berlin reopens on 28 February for its 2015...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » andBerlin has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!