Latest Blog Posts »
- Döner Macht Schöner - 6 of the Best Berlin Kebaps 20 hours ago Legend has it that the Döner Kebap (Doner Kebab) was invented in Berlin in the 1970s and I have seen the discovery credited to both Kadir Nurman and Mehmet Aygün. Many however would dispute that either have any right to claim to have invented a snack that has existed in various forms for...
- Sunday Documentary - Berlin Airlift: The Story of a Great Achievement 2 days ago Berlin Airlift: The Story of a Great Achievement is a film produced by the Central Office of Information (a British Government agency) to document the extraordinary events of 1948 and 1949 when thousands of tonnes of supplies were flown into West Berlin, thwarting Soviet plans to starve the city....
- Berlin Dynamic by Matthias Makarinus 3 days ago Berlin Dynamic is an exceptional timelapse video from Matthias Makarinus made up of over 50,000 photos shot between May 2010 and September 2011. I never get tired of watching this video, which was the first of Matthias Makarinus’ creations I saw, though three others have made it onto the blog...
- Bekarei - Baked in Berlin with Love 4 days ago Bekarei is an absolute gem of a bakery in Prenzlauer Berg that makes some of the best bread and cakes that I have managed to track down in Berlin. I have the Sausage Man Never Sleeps to thank for introducing me to Bekarei. The bread he used for his BLT at The Breakfast Market was […]
- Lego Berghain 5 days ago Following hot on the heels of the Birdhain, Just Berghain Things on Facebook has posted a photo of a Lego Berghain/Panorama Bar – the perfect gift for the Techo toddler. // via Mitvergnuegen //
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » andBerlin has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!