Antony Millen - A Canadian author living & writing in New Zealand
Latest Blog Posts »
- Antony Millen 3 months ago Originally posted on Reading Recommendations: Antony Millen What is your latest release and what genre is it? The Chain – Young Adult dystopian Quick description: The year is 2043. Empowered by the anti-encryption program, ICALL, and the world-wide wireless Blanket, the Global Domain reigns over...
- Weekend Name Drop: Antony Millen 2 months ago No, I am not dropping my own name. Many thanks to A.D. Thomas, who wrote this profile of me, originally published in the series, ‘Our People’, in the Ruapehu Press: This week’s instalment of ‘Our People’ is actually the author of the previous nine instalments, and one of the driving...
- Meet Antony Millen, author 3 months ago Originally posted on SONZA: This week we’re meeting Antony Millen. Antony is a writer and teacher in Taumarunui. He has written three novels, most recently in 2015 (The Chain). Antony was the winner of the 2014 Heartland short story competition and has seen stories published in Landfall,...
- Oh My Canada 5 months ago Twenty years ago, Antony Millen moved to New Zealand from Nova Scotia with his wife and children, where the small town of Taumarunui has been their home. Millen has taught at two schools, starting … Source: Oh My Canada
- The Chain by Antony Millen - 2015 4 months ago The Chain takes us into the privacy / security debate, it is set in 2043 where the democratising power of the Internet has gone ballistic – with no national borders or jingoistic-causing historical… Source: The Chain by Antony Millen – 2015
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Antony Millen - A Canadian author living & writing in New Zealand has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!