Back to Berlin... and BEYOND
Latest Blog Posts »
- Männertag & Mother's Day 1 week ago Vatertag or M
- Eating Blutwurst in Berlin 2 weeks ago Overall, I embrace German food. Sure I miss my Mexican food, but expat life has a way of making you a mad scientist in the kitchen. I am far from an expert cook, but I have learned to whip together a bunch of things I always used mixes for in the States, or only bought when I ate out. A random list...
- Europa-Park: EuroTrash Disneyland 3 weeks ago I love roller coasters. I always liked them as a kid, but kinda let them fall to the background as I became an adult (kinda.
- Skiing for the 1st time in Europe 2 months ago Now that it has finally gotten warm in Berlin, I am waxing poetic about our time in the snow. Go figure.... It sounds so bourgeois to say "the first time we went skiing in Europe", but it takes it down to about the right level when you hear it was actually in a discount resort town of Liberec,...
- Visiting Dead People in Berlin 3 months ago Before I called Europe home, I had only visited cemeteries for funerals. Impersonal, manicured parks... they didn't necessarily inspire return visits, even if thoughts of its residents do. Once we arrived in Berlin, I saw the ancient and modern beauty of family plots, trails of ivy and the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Back to Berlin... and BEYOND has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!