Latest Blog Posts »
- Churrería Layetana, Churros, El Gotic / El Born 1 week ago I’m always fascinated by unifying foods. I define a unifying food as one that makes people from contrasting backgrounds; financial, social, fill in the blank, come together to enjoy it.
- Casa Perris, Bulk Shop 2 weeks ago Barcelona does this category extremely well. They take something uninspiring, like sacks of grains, pulses, rice – sundries and turn it into “Ooooo! Let’s go to that shop and buy some chocolate buttons or red quinoa.” Every time in the neighborhood I rack my brains for...
- Tickets, Adrià Brothers Tapas, Eixample 2 months ago In 1997, El Bulli, got it’s 3rd Michelin star. In 2002, it was named restaurant of the year. Back then, lead times to super-restaurant-stardom were still a matter of years, rather than months.
- Comerç 24, Contemporary Food with 1 Michelin Star, El Born 3 months ago I am getting to that age where you either lie about it or bluntly avoid the question.
- Lukumas, Doughnut shop, Gràcia 3 months ago For me, simple is always best.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Foodieinberlin's Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!