Latest Blog Posts »
- Satan's Coffee, Third Wave Coffee, El Barri Gottic 3 days ago I’ve been on Satan’s heels for almost a year now. I showed up to a cute shop he was supposed to have a corner in only to find out he’d left. Then I heard he was opening up in a bike shop around the corner. And finally I found the shop in a kind of […]
- Niño Viejo, Mexican Food, Sant Antoni 1 week ago Albert Adria is coming close to having more restaurants than I have fingers on my hands. Just a couple of weeks ago a new one opened. A fancy taqueria called Niño Viejo (a collaboration with Paco Méndez). It will soon be joined by an even fancier Mexican restaurant. Not...
- Bardeni, Meat Bar, Sagrada Família 2 weeks ago It’s coming to a year now since I moved to Barcelona. It’s been a lonely year online. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve made friends in the real world but I have missed the online camaraderie that I had in Berlin. I did manage to find one blog with a URL that sounds a lot like mine […]
- Cloudstreet, Micro bakery, L'Esquerra de L'Eixample 3 weeks ago One of the reasons I find food interesting is that the people behind food can be so engrossing. And there is the added bonus that they are a lot more accessible than say a gallery curator or fashion designer. With food as a subject, a conversation with a stranger can erupt and gallop away with...
- Teicawey, Mexican Fast Food, Gracia 1 month ago It’s getting so hot now. August in Barcelona – it’s not so much about the temperatures as it is about the humidity. It’s wet and sticky. You think – “I couldn’t possibly eat in this heat.” What you actually mean is “I couldn’t possibly cook.” And you don’t have to if you...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Foodieinberlin's Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!