The Quantified Expat
Latest Blog Posts »
- Archie's Incredible India 2 years ago It’s been months since I last updated the blog but last week Archie had to do a “blog post” as part of his homework, so I thought I would share it with you (with a little editing from me). So without further ado over to Archie…. Introduction Hi, my name is Archie. In January this year […]
- THE ABU DHABI TRUMAN SHOW 2 years ago Last week I referred to a post I had drafted about some bureaucratic nightmares I had experienced recently, but said I wasn’t going to publish it due to the strict rules around social media here. Having reflected since then I think I was probably being a little over cautious so I have decided I...
- EMIRATES NATIONAL AUTO MUSEUM 2 years ago This morning we visited one of the local attractions that has been on my bucket list since we first arrived in the UAE, the Emirates National Auto Museum. The museum houses the private car collection of H.H. Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan, a member of Abu Dhabi’s ruling family. The Sheikh has...
- TREADING CAREFULLY 2 years ago The UAE has strict rules on the use of social media, including publishing content which could be seen to dishonor or discredit another person or a company. Unfortunately this means that it probably wouldn’t be sensible for me to publish the post I have drafted about a couple of domestic...
- BACK WITH A (NOT SO LOUD) BANG 2 years ago There are lots of tips for bloggers if you look for them. One of the most common pieces of advice is to get into a routine of blogging on the same day each week, or every couple of weeks, or whatever. A number of the bloggers I follow and admire manage to do this very […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Quantified Expat has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!