Latest Blog Posts »
- New Instagram 7 months ago While for the moment I’m no longer updating the blog, I still regularly respond to comments and emails, so feel free to ask any questions about moving to Puebla! In the meantime, you can still follow my Mexico adventures on Instagram: @tenyearsinmexico
- How about some bugs for lunch? 1 year ago The other day I went to a friend’s birthday party at a fancy restaurant, and he ordered this dish from their “Festival de Bichos” (Bug Festival) menu: Bugs are a traditional culinary specialty in Mexico, and pretty much year-round you can find street vendors selling “chapulines”...
- More cycling around Puebla 1 year ago The blog kind of fell off the face of the earth for a while there, but now we’re back on the air! Don’t forget to let me know if you’re interested in teaching high school in Puebla (see post below this one). Anyway, if you enjoy exercising and nature, try biking through Puebla’s myriad...
- A teaching opportunity in Puebla! 1 year ago If you have a Bachelor’s degree or, better yet, a Master’s, and you like teaching high school, my school is looking for part-time English teachers! Please contact me via my email (on the Contact page) for more info if you’re interested, or go ahead and send along your resume!
- Atlixco: Villa Iluminada 1 year ago Every year the town of Atlixco, which is only 20 minutes from Puebla, creates a “Villa Iluminada” by filling its streets with Christmas lights. The theme is always different; this year’s theme seemed to be, oddly enough, jobs and farms. It’s always a treat to take a couple of hours after...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Pueblafied has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!