Latest Blog Posts »
- Tandem Ragù 1 week ago The concept at Tandem Ragù is earnestly simple. There are generally four ragù based dishes featuring different cuts of meat. The post Tandem Ragù appeared first on Napoli Unplugged.
- Trattoria Malinconico 2 months ago I go to Trattoria Malinconico in Naples for the conviviality, the neighborhood gossip, the silly pictures of Maradona on the wall. The post Trattoria Malinconico appeared first on Napoli Unplugged.
- La Pulperia 3 months ago La Pulperia specializes in all things octopus (hence the name) and derives its inspiration from the beloved pulperia that decorate the Galician Coast. The post La Pulperia appeared first on Napoli Unplugged.
- The Naples Weekender - March 9th - 12th, 2017 3 months ago The Naples Weekender! A look at What's On around Naples, Italy the first weekend of March 2017. The post The Naples Weekender – March 9th – 12th, 2017 appeared first on Napoli Unplugged.
- International Women's Day 2017 3 months ago International Women’s Day 2017 #BeBoldForChange – “Call on the masses or call on yourself to help forge a better working world – a more gender inclusive world.” The post International Women’s Day 2017 appeared first on Napoli Unplugged.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Napoli Unplugged has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!