Latest Blog Posts »
- A look back and forward at Mimì alla Ferrovia 1 week ago The legendary Mimì alla Ferrovia, whose name evokes disquieting waves of hunger, nostalgia, and excitement in Neapolitan and foreign diners alike. The post A look back and forward at Mimì alla Ferrovia appeared first on Napoli Unplugged.
- L'Antica Trattoria Sorrento 2 months ago Try L'Antica Trattoria Sorrento on your next visit to Sorrento. It is an unexpected culinary treasure and unabashedly a ladies’ lunch place. The post L’Antica Trattoria Sorrento appeared first on Napoli Unplugged.
- Tandem Ragù 3 months ago The concept at Tandem Ragù is earnestly simple. There are generally four ragù based dishes featuring different cuts of meat. The post Tandem Ragù appeared first on Napoli Unplugged.
- Trattoria Malinconico 4 months ago I go to Trattoria Malinconico in Naples for the conviviality, the neighborhood gossip, the silly pictures of Maradona on the wall. The post Trattoria Malinconico appeared first on Napoli Unplugged.
- La Pulperia 5 months ago La Pulperia specializes in all things octopus (hence the name) and derives its inspiration from the beloved pulperia that decorate the Galician Coast. The post La Pulperia appeared first on Napoli Unplugged.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Napoli Unplugged has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!