Latest Blog Posts »
- Naples on the Big Screen: Rossellini makes it - just in time 1 week ago Viaggio in Italia (Journey to Italy - 1954), directed by Roberto Rossellini, may be the very film to see on the night prior to your departure for Naples.The post Naples on the Big Screen: Rossellini makes it – just in time appeared first on Napoli Unplugged.
- XII Mostra di Arte Presepiale - Natale 2013 1 week ago The 12th edition of the Mostra di Arte Presepiale will be at the
- Showcolate 2013 1 week ago The fifth edition of Showcolate makes its way to the center of town. Piazza del Plebiscito is where all lovers of chocolate can meet for a start to a winter full of goodies. Free entrance
- A Date with Archaeology 19th Edition 1 week ago A Date with Archaeology, organized by the Servizio Educativo della Soprintendenza Speciale per i Beni Archeologici di Napoli e Pompei.
- Luce piu Luce 1 week ago Luce piu Luce, (Light more Light), a solo exhibition by
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Napoli Unplugged has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!