Latest Blog Posts »
- Tweeting Da Vinci 1 day ago If Leonardo da Vinci were alive today, he would not just be on the cutting-edge of the art scene; he would also be at the forefront of the technological revolution, the internet, as well as scientific and medical advancements. The post Tweeting Da Vinci appeared first on Napoli Unplugged.
- Have a Holly Jolly Naples Weekend 1 day ago Follow Holly each week as she tells you what's going on and gives you her ideas of what to do for your Naples weekend. The post Have a Holly Jolly Naples Weekend appeared first on Napoli Unplugged.
- Verio interprets Neruda 1 day ago Ah vastità di pini, rumore di onde che si frangono/…/conchiglia terrestre, in te la terra canta This is one of the many images of the poetry of Pablo Neruda which the artists will interpret at the art exhibition which will take place from Monday 27th October to Wednesday 5th November at PAN. The...
- Youth on the Move - per spostarti in europa con i programmi europei di mobilità 1 day ago La Direzione Generale Occupazione, Affari sociali e Inclusione della Commissione europea, nell’ambito di una campagna di comunicazione e promozione paneuropea che ha già visto la partecipazione di migliaia di giovani ad eventi analoghi in Ungheria, Francia, Germania e Polonia, ha scelto la...
- Giovanni Manzo and Contemporary Impressionism 1 day ago For the first time in Naples, in an institutional location, a series of oils on canvas will be presented, in various dimensions, by the Neapolitan artist Giovanni Manzo, according to his original style, called Contemporary Impressionism. Visitors can enter a room dedicated to research and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Napoli Unplugged has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!