Latest Blog Posts »
- European Heritage Day - special openings and €1 entry! 2 days ago As part of the 31st edition of the European Heritage Days, the city of Naples will also take part. On Saturday 20th September, all state run museums and monuments will be open until midnight, and tickets will only cost €1! There will also be two special events: Monumental Complex of San Domenico...
- Have a Holly Jolly Naples Weekend 3 days ago Follow Holly each week as she tells you what's going on and gives you her ideas of what to do for your Naples weekend. The post Have a Holly Jolly Naples Weekend appeared first on Napoli Unplugged.
- Festival of San Gennaro 2014 Program of Events 6 days ago With events running through September 27th, this year’s Festival of San Gennaro is bigger than ever before. 17 September 7:00 pm – Naples Duomo Music and song from the children of Naples for San Gennaro A show with the participation of student bands from the “Music in sacred places. Sing,...
- Have a Holly Jolly Naples Weekend 1 week ago Follow Holly each week as she tells you what's going on and gives you her ideas of what to do for your Naples weekend. The post Have a Holly Jolly Naples Weekend appeared first on Napoli Unplugged.
- Project XXI - 'La scrittura visuale/La parola totale' 1 week ago Project XXI, with which Donnaregina Foundation for Contemporary Arts aims to explore the most recent artistic production, still debated and not entirely unsettled, aims to contribute to research and exhibit experimental art and support the most advanced practices, discourses and narratives of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Napoli Unplugged has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!