Latest Blog Posts »
- The Papermakers of Amalfi 9 hours ago At the end of the trail is the Paper Museum. The Italians started the first steps toward the process of “industrializing” paper making by mechanizing many jobs once done by handRating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)
- Luana's Picks May 18th and 19th, 2013 3 days ago Hi Guys!
- The Art School 4 days ago To say I was inspired would be like saying landing on the moon for the first time was just another day at the office. I was moved beyond words.Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)
- The Glove Maker: Mauro Squillace 1 week ago What’s the secret to Mauro’s success? Every one of his gloves are handmade by expert craftsmen. His employees still use the non-electric Singer sewing machines from the early 1900′s, they cut the leather by hand, and use natural light to distinguish color shades.Rating: 0.0/5 (0...
- Luana's Picks May 11th and 12th, 2013 1 week ago An Italian saying is “See Naples, and then die!”; but I say “See Naples and
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Napoli Unplugged has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!