Latest Blog Posts »
- Capuchins enjoying some Pura Vida! 6 months ago It’s noon-ish, and the capuchin monkeys are making their way through the tall trees behind our house, as they so often do. Sometimes they stop for a bite before they continue heading south. There were only four of them today …
- El Señor Macaw 6 months ago We ate breakfast together at the Veranda restaurant at Monterey Del Mar hotel.…
- Emerg in Costa Rica (part 2) 6 months ago So Eric is completely unfamiliar with this process.
- Emerg in Costa Rica 6 months ago Eric hurt his foot a few weeks ago.
- Bare-throated Tiger-heron 6 months ago It’s always nice to walk outside and see something new.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Chasing Mangos has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!