My Year(s) in Costa Rica
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Rainforest Rangers interview on Mongabay.com 9 months ago The average gamer will spend thousands of hours playing video games by the time they reach adulthood, but the most popular games among some demographics — shoot-em-up and sports games — don't seem to offer many dividends to society or the environment. However Jan Dwire doesn't believe...
- The Rainforest Rangers 1 year ago The Rainforest Rangers
- Reality TV 1 year ago I've been out of Costa Rica since the beginning of May and I really miss my jungle home.
- Season is changing and the birds are active 1 year ago The rains haven't started to any large degree but as Phil Collins sings, I can feeling coming in the air tonight. The mornings are quite as clear and the evenings are picking up a little more cloud cover.
- Ty's here! 1 year ago It is really great to have Ty back for a visit.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » My Year(s) in Costa Rica has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!