Blessed Days in Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- Seven Years Today =) 5 months ago Happy anniversary mahal! I love you more than words can say
- 90-Minute Sightseeing Boat Tour with Xclusive Tours Dubai 6 months ago One afternoon, this email landed on my inbox… Without thinking twice, we confirmed our booking right away. A boat tour along The Palm and Burj Al Arab is something that I wanted to do eversince. And with the temperatures starting to dip, the timing was just too perfect to resist
- Staycation @ Chelsea Tower Dubai 6 months ago 7th October 2016 One fine weekend, our household (and some friends) trooped to Chelsea Tower for a much needed R&R. It was my sister’s day off and we luckily scored another good deal thru booking.com. For only AED450++, we got to stay in a three-bedroom suite at Chelsea! What a steal!
- Sneak Peek - LEGOLAND Dubai 6 months ago 27th October 2016 Few days before LEGOLAND Dubai officially opened its doors to the public, we fortunately had the privilege to see it first. Thanks to my cousin who gave us complimentary tickets, we didn’t have to wait long to experience the “awesomeness” of this world-class theme park...
- Seafood Specials from Max's Restaurant, Dubai 6 months ago “Welcome to the offline community.” This was Ion’s response to me when I thanked him for organizing the very successful Filipino bloggers meet-up last month. (In case you don’t know, Ion is the man behind the famous Boy Dubai blog.) I’ve been following their blogs even before I...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Blessed Days in Dubai has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!