Blessed Days in Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- MY COMED-IAN (PART 8) 8 months ago And I’m back with a long overdue post featuring my personal comed-IAN
- Part 2: Hotel H2O & Manila Ocean Park (PH 2016) 9 months ago 12-13 December 2016 Click here for Part 1… Next day, we got up early to enjoy what’s left of our H2O stay. The plan was to check-out early & leave our things in the car, spend the whole day at MOP then drive back to Tarlac in the evening. ****************************** Tickets In addition to...
- Part 1: Hotel H2O & Manila Ocean Park (PH 2016) 9 months ago 12-13 December 2016 As part of our PH vacation last December, we booked an overnight stay at Hotel H2O via Metrodeal. The deal was only priced at PHP4999 and that already includes 2 tickets to Manila Ocean Park. Since it was a fairly good deal, we ended up buying two vouchers: One for us and […]
- Iftar at Olive Oil Restaurant 9 months ago First of all, Happy Sunday
- Weekend at Palma Beach Resort UMQ 9 months ago P.S. In order to publish more blogs (hopefully), I will no longer attempt to post in chronological order! Instead, I will just add date stamps for reference sake
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Blessed Days in Dubai has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!