Latest Blog Posts »
- Quick Bites: Tawook Skewers Platter from Tawook Nation 10 hours ago Tried Tawook Nation for late lunch today. I had the Tawook Skewers Platter delivered to DIC by 3pm but got the food at a little over half past 3. Not really sure what happened here because I didn't get any calls about my order arriving late.Read more »
- Authentic Italian Fare at Ravioli & Co. 1 week ago Have you been to Ravioli & Co.? It's located in Burj Daman in DIFC. They serve authentic Italian dishes. Mark and I got to try it out a couple of weekends back.Read more »
- New Menu Items at Max's Restaurant 2 weeks ago Max's Restaurant added new items to their menu yet again, and Mark and I were invited to try them out. It was very timely that we are also scheduled for a meet up with our Dubai family who, coincidentally, also chose Max's Restaurant as our lunch venue.Read more »
- Enjoying The Outdoors Practically: A Must Have Essential For all Outdoor Activities 2 weeks ago For an incredible outdoors experience, one of the best things you can possibly have is a great backpack. There are several aspects of an outdoor backpack that you need to consider but one of the most important is its waterproofing capabilities.Image SourceRead more »
- Lotus Mega Yacht Brunch Cruise 3 weeks ago Mark and I had a little argument so we both started the day without even greeting each other; then off to work we go. Come afternoon, I received a message from him which left me with no choice but to raise the white flag. Apparently he got picked by #ZomatoGold to experience Lovin Dubai's Mega...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sweet Nothings has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!