Latest Blog Posts »
- The Blacksmith Smokehouse at Wyndham Dubai 3 days ago Located at Wyndham Hotel in Dubai Marina, being welcomed with a classic American smokehouse vibe with live entertainment and a chill terrace, The Blacksmith is undoubtedly a perfect place to unwind after a busy work week.Read more »
- Casa Pinoy Restaurant in Al Karama 3 days ago Because of Mark's dietary needs, I always get his approval before I accept invites for restaurant reviews. I need to make sure that the restaurant serves something that's okay for gym buffs like Mark.But when I knew that Casa Pinoy is serving isaw, which I have been having a huge craving...
- 3 Ways to Feel Happier and More Confident 2 weeks ago There comes a time for everyone when they are down in the dumps and looking for ways to increase their confidence and sense of self-worth. Forcing yourself to be happier is not easy, but there are ways which you can take to ensure that you can battle the blues and give yourself a burst of...
- Quick Bites: GRK Fresh 2 weeks ago Mark and I were at the checkout counter in Carrefour when I felt a grumble in my stomach. It’s almost two hours past lunch time, that’s why. So after grocery shopping, we decided to grab a quick late lunch at Grk Fresh Greek which is just right across.Read more »
- Reddy Traditional Roasts Home Delivery 3 weeks ago Do you know what's worse than having a sprained ankle? Having a sprained ankle on a weekend! Yes, I got a booboo a couple of weekends back that I had to skip work and stay at home the following day which is, to make it worse, a weekend.I love staying in on weekends, I really do. I also have no...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sweet Nothings has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!