Latest Blog Posts »
- Hearty Breakfast at The Coffee Club 1 week ago Coffee shops have always had a special place in my heart. Back in the Philippines, there's this one coffee place near our home which has become our meeting place every time my friends and I would go out on food trips, night outs, or out of town vacations.Read more »
- How to Achieve the Perfect Work, Family, and Education Balance 2 weeks ago Learning doesn't have to stop once you graduate with a degree. Life is a continuous learning process. I, for one, still have a lot of things to learn especially in the IT field. I've been thinking of going back to school or taking online courses and certifications to enhance my IT...
- How to Quickly Sell Your Property 2 weeks ago The thought of selling your home could be a little overwhelming. Yet, with a little forward planning, you could easily sell your home to a buyer. Below are some informative tips on how to quickly sell your property.Image SourceRead more »
- How to Warm Up your Home this Winter 2 weeks ago Hmmm...can you feel that cold breeze? Time to bring out those socks and sweaters 'coz it's the winter season once again. Growing up in a tropical country like the Philippines, there's really not much of a preparation in most homes during cold weathers. Air conditioners turn into...
- Camping in a Hot Climate: Here's What You Need 2 months ago Depending on where you’re going, heat can be a game changer when it comes to camping. While some people might be used to a certain type of climate, camping in scorching hot weather brings a whole new dimension to camping. Here are a few tips for those intending to camp in scorching weather.Image...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sweet Nothings has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!