Latest Blog Posts »
- Kriska Cooks: Tandoori Chicken Wrap with Garlic Yogurt Sauce 3 days ago I always prepare Mark's food. And unlike when you can just eat any ordinary food, preparing a healthy dish is, most of the time, more tedious. Good thing there's a nearby grocery store where I can usually get some grilled chicken. It has become one of my life savers. They're the next...
- Claw BBQ Crabshack & Grill 4 days ago I've never been to the US, but our recent visit to Claw BBQ has somehow made me experience what's it like to be in their bars. Deviating from the upmarket hub of Souk Al Bahar, walking into Claw, complete with the overall southern shack vibe, made me feel like I wasn't in Dubai at...
- North Indian Food Fair at Chutneys 4 days ago I have a confession. I used to be part of the bunch of people with wrong perception when it comes Indian food. I always thought that Indian food = spicy-mouth-burning food.Read more »
- Food Friday #24: Sweet and Spicy Chipotle BBQ Ribs 1 week ago Sweet and Spicy Chipotle BBQ Ribs - delightfulemade.comToday's Food Friday feature is Sweet and Spicy Chipotle BBQ Ribs by Erin of DelightfulEMade. Suddenly craved for pork when I saw her post! Reminds me of weekend BBQ grillin' with the fambam back home.Read more »
- How to Keep the Kids Entertained in the Holidays 1 week ago In some parts of the world, the school holidays are fast approaching–is there ever a time when they are not? It feels like the kids only went back to school last week! As it looms closer, parents, other relatives, family friends (and whoever else can pitch in with the childcare) will be turning...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Sweet Nothings has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!